PDA

View Full Version : Kimber James strips for cash!

Buddy Wood
09-02-2008, 02:14 AM
Well it started off as an average day. After a shoot with Kimber we went to the mall to do some shopping for our next scene. Then we went out for some dinner and drinks. On the way home I suggested we stop at a strip club because she had never been to one before. At first she was very reluctant because she had no make-up on and was not all glammed up - but not only did we have a blast - they actually dragged her up on stage to dance a bit. And believe me they had no idea she was a ts. She kept her skirt on but showed off her tits, worked the pole and the crowd and made about $200 dancing for a song. I tried to take some pics inside but they stopped me. Here's a few from throughout the day though...

Buddy Wood
09-02-2008, 02:26 AM
Check out....

http://kimberjamesblog.com/

for more of Kimber coming soon.

voy4her
09-02-2008, 04:59 AM
she is definitely edible.

EyeCumInPiece
09-02-2008, 05:20 AM
Buddy Wood is slowly but surely becoming my new idol.

xrey
09-02-2008, 05:32 AM
Buddy - did any of the strippers clock Kimber?

Buddy Wood
09-02-2008, 06:00 AM
Nobody clocked her!! Especially the girls. That's who dragged her up on stage. She was more feminine, more petite and hotter than all the girls in the joint. They loved her!! They just wanted her to show some pussy and she didn't. I was scared she was gonna and then the music would stop and a riot would break out. Either that or we'd have a strip club full of newly converted ts lovers.

Celeste
09-02-2008, 06:07 AM
Ive never seen kimber in person, but come om guys! Look at her pics, she looks like the average girl next door. You cant clock anything on her!

voy4her
09-02-2008, 07:29 AM
yeah but its the severely closeted redneck with a shotgun in his truck outside you have to watch for.

Willie Escalade
09-02-2008, 07:45 AM
BW, she's just a natural beauty! :D

brickcitybrother
09-02-2008, 05:35 PM
Now that says alot - strip club dancing and not being clocked ... good job.

manatarms
09-02-2008, 08:08 PM
A video of that, would possibly be the hottest thing ever!!!! :shock:

Nikka
09-02-2008, 08:34 PM
oh man I need some cash

GroobySteven
09-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Wow great post - wish you'd got some photos in the club.

Buddy Wood is fast becoming THE authority.

Buddy Wood
09-03-2008, 12:48 AM
I took one photo in the bar and the bouncers practically tackled me. I thought it would be okay since she was with me and didn't actually work there - but no. And the one pic I did take didn't really turn out. Pretty dark in those bars ya know.

MrBlonde
09-03-2008, 01:44 AM
Simply put, I'd marry her!

johnie
09-03-2008, 03:48 AM
Buddy Wood: "Keep living the dream."

Kimber James
09-04-2008, 05:48 AM
I was soooo nervous! I was just thankful that i've had some pracitce on the pole and have some experience with it!

Realgirls4me
09-04-2008, 05:59 AM
I'd be envious of a guy such as Buddy Wood, but he truly is such a nice, engaging, charitable guy, that I can only wish him more experiences like that.

martinl10
09-04-2008, 07:38 AM
With as good as she looks and what she was wearing I'd have given her $200 myself

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
09-07-2008, 07:53 AM
I see your $200 and raise you $100. JK but seriously yes I do

JanetElise
09-07-2008, 08:09 AM
Someone in charge here needs to remove Miss Kimber's rookie poster status and make her a HOT HUNG ANGEL ASAP!!!!!!!

Trans Mission
09-07-2008, 08:44 AM
Kimber takes my knees from under me.

Kimber James
09-17-2008, 01:33 AM
I took one photo in the bar and the bouncers practically tackled me. I thought it would be okay since she was with me and didn't actually work there - but no. And the one pic I did take didn't really turn out. Pretty dark in those bars ya know.

That was funny to see. Four security guards almost jumped him, I've never seen Buddy so freaked out, LOL!!!!

Buddy Wood
09-17-2008, 05:36 AM
Yeah whatever I just didn't want to cause a scene. I could've taken them down if I had to. Plus I didn't wanna ruin your "pole dancing in a straight strip club experience". Something I know you've been dreaming of doing since you were just a baby tranny.

Thatiger23
09-17-2008, 06:12 AM

That was funny to see. Four security guards almost jumped him, I've never seen Buddy so freaked out, LOL!!!!

lol Buddy do you need a personal security guard with you next time?

Kimber James
09-17-2008, 06:57 AM
Yeah whatever I just didn't want to cause a scene. I could've taken them down if I had to. Plus I didn't wanna ruin your "pole dancing in a straight strip club experience". Something I know you've been dreaming of doing since you were just a baby tranny.

It's not like I hadn't done it before! I done at a party or two! :D

Bandyspring
09-17-2008, 09:20 AM
I would imagine the reasoning behind the no cameras/videos is more for the protection of the patrons and workers rather than a strict ban even though Kimber came in with you. Just as the party photos on this site are on occasion edited and have faces blurred, so for the same reasoning would some dancers, patrons, and other individuals at the establishment not wish to have their identities revealed.

That being said, congrats to you Kimber for having the, pardon the bad pun, balls to go up on stage and work your magic. Also props to Buddy for bringing her in and giving her the push to go with the dancers' demands.

tsntx
09-17-2008, 11:02 AM
if she had show her "stuff"," 50% of the guys in the club would have gotten wood! :lol:

Nobody clocked her!! Especially the girls. That's who dragged her up on stage. She was more feminine, more petite and hotter than all the girls in the joint. They loved her!! They just wanted her to show some pussy and she didn't. I was scared she was gonna and then the music would stop and a riot would break out. Either that or we'd have a strip club full of newly converted ts lovers.

im guessing 100% had wood and only 50% lost it

lol