PDA

View Full Version : Hilda Brasil.... Can you help??

flyboy
09-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Hi Hilda...

I've been looking at this website Malicia.com.br and there's a TS I would really like to find out more about. She's not stunning, but really reminds me of an old girlfriend with her short hair and cute look. I'm planning a trip down to SP end of Oct and hopefully be able to hook up with her.

I'm wondering if you might know anything about her..... ??? Your expert help is sincerely appreciated.

http://www.malicia.com.br/free/acompanhantes/freedolls/show_doll.php?id=5845&cidade=1&descr=0&ordem=2&pagina=2

Flyboy

Fox
09-01-2008, 08:16 PM
Heh, she's got that girl next door look. She's gotten sexier since I last saw her. 8)

flyboy
09-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Fox...

care to elaborate on when and what she looked like when you saw her?

F

hilda brasil
09-02-2008, 03:03 AM
Hi Hilda...

I've been looking at this website Malicia.com.br and there's a TS I would really like to find out more about. She's not stunning, but really reminds me of an old girlfriend with her short hair and cute look. I'm planning a trip down to SP end of Oct and hopefully be able to hook up with her.

I'm wondering if you might know anything about her..... ??? Your expert help is sincerely appreciated.

http://www.malicia.com.br/free/acompanhantes/freedolls/show_doll.php?id=5845&cidade=1&descr=0&ordem=2&pagina=2

Flyboy

hi bb
she is a nice girl,callher when u come to brazil
shell be nice with u
kisses

Fox
09-02-2008, 01:03 PM
Fox...

care to elaborate on when and what she looked like when you saw her?

F

Sorry, never been to Brazil, I meant since the last time I saw her online. >.>

Richctdude
09-02-2008, 01:30 PM
shes hot

biglaredo
02-12-2009, 11:01 PM
Hilda, I will be in Sao Paulo the 18th of March, staying at the Renaissance Sao Paulo Hotel, Alameda Santos, 2233, is this place tg friendly? How can I hook up with you and some of your friends?

praetor
02-13-2009, 04:30 AM
Carolina is living in Italy, probably in Milano with Bianca Freire. She isn't in São Paulo nowadays.