PDA

View Full Version : I Got Fucked By A Shemale Tonight

trannylover74
08-27-2008, 06:10 AM
I have been working with this "girl" for 2 years now and always sensed something about her. I am married and "straight", whatever the hell that means. Well, tonight after work this "girl" and I went out for a few drinks and she offered to drive me home. Well, we got to chatting and she said she needed to stop at home first. We got into her apartment. Tis "girl" is by no means drop dead gorgeous or anything like that. She goes to use her bathroom and I sit on the couch and when she comes back I tell her I want to suck her cock w/o any proof she is a shemale. She lifts up her skirt and pulls her panties aside and I start mowing on her cock it's my last meal. She starts fingering my asshole and before long she is fucking pounding my hole like I owe her money. I loved sucking her she cock and then she creampies my asshole and tells me I'm her bitchboy now. I loved it. I can't wait to let her fuck the shit out of me again.

trannylover74
08-27-2008, 06:17 AM
http://www.absolutad.com/gallery/originals_bullshit
1_ranndino.jpg

Eat shit and die and don't be jealous!

Legend
08-27-2008, 06:21 AM
Funny how you put quotes on straight and girl.

Paladin
08-27-2008, 06:41 AM
that a faggitty assed made up story if i ever heard one :roll:

trannylover74
08-27-2008, 06:41 AM
Did she provide the vaseline, or was you dry bum fucked?

Obviously KY and plenty of it.

tsntx
08-27-2008, 07:22 AM
isnt there some gay website for faggots to tell lies on?

whats that...??

oh. apparently this IS that site.

blacktgirls
08-27-2008, 07:52 AM
:claps bravo, mr. sulu your satire is excellent. you have managed to perfectly insult both the admirerers and the admired. you are worthy for me to :crap on :!:

ARMANIXXX
08-27-2008, 07:56 AM
LOL

LOL

I'm willing to give this guy the benefit of the doubt.

Lets give him a chance.

I mean, so what that he only has 5 posts to his name in over 2 years....yeah, that's it.

:lies

heh8me
08-27-2008, 10:31 AM
sorriest troll ive ever witnessed...

take notes son.

Barnabis78
08-27-2008, 03:07 PM
:claps bravo, mr. sulu your satire is excellent. you have managed to perfectly insult both the admirerers and the admired. you are worthy for me to :crap on :!:

Too funny :claps

the_bo
08-27-2008, 05:15 PM
The letters in Penthouse ring truer than this story! :lies

Dinand
08-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Why not put a story section here on HA where people can write their fantasies without having to make up things like right now!

Barnabis78
08-27-2008, 06:08 PM
Why not put a story section here on HA where people can write their fantasies without having to make up things like right now!They do, it's called the Shemale Stories Section

dreamer1961
08-27-2008, 06:43 PM
really!

better yet..did you swallow her load and you cant get enuff now?

yngtxmale24
08-27-2008, 11:20 PM
isnt there some gay website for faggots to tell lies on?

whats that...??

oh. apparently this IS that site.

oh how i love Ms. Justice

slinky
08-28-2008, 04:30 AM
Here's a much better story (not mine, but it cracks me the fuck up every time):

"I was in a room at the old Paradise club with a little J-Lo looking thing. The conversation drifted to what is the wildest thing you've done sexually. After a bit of prodding, she told me that she had been engaged to great guy who she really loved. But, she always fantasized and fucking him in the ass.

He refused, but slowly, she began to get thim to agree to have things out in his ass. A finger, anal beads, fingers and anal beads and so on. Then as they were planning the wedding she gets him to pick out a strap on. The idea was that maybe they'd do a threesome, but she told me she lied, she only intended to use it on him. During the story, which took her about 20 minutes to tell, there was way to much detail, she kept saying how great and understanding he was and how much she loved him.

Eventually, about 2 months before the wedding, he gave in. Her eyes lit up as she said, in what sounded way too much like Rosie Perez, "I fucked the shit outta him."

I asked if he liked it and she said that he absolutely hated it.

I figure, wow, that's some story, but what happened to the engagement? She said, I dumped him about a week later.

Then entirely seriously, she looked at me, "What sorta bitch ass man lets hisself get fucked in the ass?"

firejimmiller
08-28-2008, 06:37 AM
I got a real story just so this isn't a total waste of everyone's time. Met a girl a while back, hung out a few times, dinner/movie and kissed her good night. Week later go over to pick her up for quick lunch. She opens the door wearing a t-shirt and nothing else. Needless to say that kiss was a little more passionate and we skipped lunch so she could fuck me hard and cum in my ass.

that guy
08-29-2008, 09:39 PM
Liar Liar . . . . . . . . .