PDA

View Full Version : TGirl Olympic Contestant

tommymageeshemales2
08-23-2008, 06:20 PM
Check this out, Yris Schimit looks like Blanka Vlasic of Croatia - both pretty nice girls imo!!

tommymageeshemales2
08-23-2008, 06:22 PM
Yris

tommymageeshemales2
08-23-2008, 06:23 PM

Castor_Troy05
08-23-2008, 07:36 PM
No offence but apart from the hair colour, they don't really look much alike

tsntx
08-23-2008, 07:37 PM

uh... actually... this is the FIRST ts / celeb comparison that i thought was accurate

the mouth and eyes are dead ringers for sisters

Castor_Troy05
08-23-2008, 07:47 PM

uh... actually... this is the FIRST ts / celeb comparison that i thought was accurate

You may need to lay off whatever is affecting your eyesight then as these too would barely pass as distant cousins. Maybe in the dark or from behind there would be a similarity, but otherwise, no sorry but in my opinion you are incorrect

Falrune
08-23-2008, 11:20 PM
I think they're pretty close, especially in the relationship between the eyes, nose and mouth. Their mouths have a similar narrow look especially whe the lips pull back and reveal the gum line. The muscles around the mouth also have a similarity.

Hairline is different (no widow's peak in Blanka).

At least 60% similarity :wink: so I'd be inclined to agree with the OP.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2008, 11:34 PM
They don't look identicalby any means.. however, they share similar features..like lips, mouth and a little bit of the eyes and nose. Face shape, skin color and texture and hairline's different than the other. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
08-24-2008, 02:33 AM
Those girls certainly share a lack of boobage.

I'm just saying.

redtiger
08-24-2008, 03:45 AM
It's kinda ironic that you should bring this subject up. I was watching the US and Brazilian womens volleyball matchup today, when the thought occured to me; "given the numer of Brazilian TS there seem to be, I wonder if there's any chance that any of the women on the Brazilian volleyball team is actually a TS?" I know, the actual % is small compared to the general population...

I mean, if it were ever found out that someone on any of these womens teams were found to be transgendered it would make the story about the underage Chinese female athletes pale in comparison.

tommymageeshemales2
08-24-2008, 09:23 PM

Thanks Jen.

michale22
08-24-2008, 10:06 PM
yris is much hotter.

praetor
08-24-2008, 11:31 PM
Fantastic!!! Wow, i love this topic!!!!