PDA

View Full Version : I want to suck your pussy WTF? lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-22-2008, 06:21 AM
I got this message in my myspace inbox:

Hi,

I want to suck your pussy. Do you mind to meet and do something? I wnat to hear your voice. Can you call me?
xxx-xxx-3863 Andrei

I mean really, WTF?

:roll: I don't even know him..

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-22-2008, 06:45 AM
Some guys really got some style picking girls up..

I wonder if real men say that to genetic women without getting slapped? :lol:

All I hear rtnow is CC verification coming on..expiry date pls..lol

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
08-22-2008, 06:50 AM
Some guys really got some style picking girls up..

I wonder if real men say that to genetic women without getting slapped? :lol:

All I hear rtnow is CC verification..expiry date pls..lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Surprising YES
Guys get away with alot of shit. If he said it to you, its because ut worked in the past.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-22-2008, 07:02 AM
NOT with this tranny I don't think! :x

When a guy gives me some lame line like that..All i see are dollar signs! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
08-22-2008, 07:04 AM

When a guy gives me some like like that..All i see are dollar signs! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

it works better in real life
that way he can flash his million dollar buck toothed smile and his poor comb over while you smell his coffee cologne.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-22-2008, 07:07 AM
Lmao :lol:

You forgot..while he hands me his cc so i can swipe it for balance verification! Haha

After which, i tie him on all fours while I flog his filty tranny chasing ass..til his comb over goes to the other side or covers his face! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
08-22-2008, 07:13 AM
LMAO

LAGent4ts
08-22-2008, 09:53 AM
The guy who left that in your VM may be this guy

http://www.holytaco.com/2008/06/27/the-douchiest-phone-message-in-histor

LilWyte
08-22-2008, 09:59 AM
:lol: :lol:

macfan
08-22-2008, 10:06 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Exactly, just the way it should be, after all its obvious what that clown is all about. I'm amazed he didn't say clitty stick or pussy pole or whatever lame ass terms are used or maybe he did in the past and as haze says this one was the one that worked. :smh

macfan
08-22-2008, 10:07 AM
it works better in real life
that way he can flash his million dollar buck toothed smile and his poor comb over while you smell his coffee cologne.

Damn Haze quite a description there.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-22-2008, 10:17 AM
OMG, He got played LAGent..Lmao! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-22-2008, 10:59 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Exactly, just the way it should be, after all its obvious what that clown is all about. I'm amazed he didn't say clitty stick or pussy pole or whatever lame ass terms are used or maybe he did in the past and as haze says this one was the one that worked. :smh

Well, the fool hasn't messaged me back after I told him to go back and read my entire profile! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

yosi
08-22-2008, 01:11 PM
After which, i tie him on all fours while I flog his filty tranny chasing ass..

~Kisses.

HTG

In that case it's a good idea :lol:

just kidding Lmao :lol:

not about the flogging :wink:

NYBURBS
08-22-2008, 09:03 PM
Some people are such losers. It's the same thing you'll see in a chat room, the anonymity of the internet has caused stupidity among humans to grow at a frightening pace.

BeardedOne
08-22-2008, 09:10 PM
Geez, Hara, I didn't even know you had a cat. :wink:

I did know a guy many years ago that would walk up to women in a bar and just flat out say: "Hi! Wanna fuck?". He got slapped a lot, had a lot of women walk away, got some incendiary comments layered upon him, but every so often he got the occasional "Sure!" that made all the other expense worthwhile.

Some men are pigs. For everything else, there's balls of brass.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2008, 01:22 AM
He wrote me again today:

Yeah, I read your profile, not completely, but mostly. I like your page, it looks very artistic but a kind of convoluted. And I like your pictures very much. You look so beautiful, and you look young like teenager. Did you turned 21?
Do you meet with guys just for fun, or you do it like your part-time job? If you want to meet just for fun, I promise you will not be disapointed. But I am not really in BDSM/Fetish, just regular suff.
Have a good weekend.
A-

Meet for fun? What am I, a ride off the carnival? lol WTF? :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Coroner
08-23-2008, 02:32 AM
I think the guy was trying to be friendly to you.

CORVETTEDUDE
08-23-2008, 02:36 AM
Well, HJT, since he won't own up or buck up....I will. Let's boogie!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2008, 03:09 AM

Friendly? How does a guy telling you he wants to suck your pussy on his first message being friendly?!?

~Kisses.

HTG

Kylemore
08-23-2008, 03:23 AM
Hara_Juku, you are such a sweetheart. I mean really, what a ridiculous message to leave. probably drunk or hi. And what's your response...'I mean really, WTF? '
Not nasty, or horrible but elegant and cool, like all of your posts.

I'm just new here and wasn't going to post until I was more comfy and familiar with the whole etiquette. But I can be quiet no more. Hara_Juku, you are the best.

Coroner
08-23-2008, 03:40 AM

Friendly? How does a guy telling you he wants to suck your pussy on his first message being friendly?!?

~Kisses.

HTG

Thatīs the most friendly thing a man can say to a woman. :lol:

dc_guy_75
08-23-2008, 03:51 AM
I say that to many people... sometimes I say it and don't even realize it. ;)

NYBURBS
08-23-2008, 03:59 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

I have my ticket all ready!!! Afterward can we have some cotton candy? Seriously though, just /block him and leave it at that.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2008, 04:18 AM
Hara_Juku, you are such a sweetheart. I mean really, what a ridiculous message to leave. probably drunk or hi. And what's your response...'I mean really, WTF? '
Not nasty, or horrible but elegant and cool, like all of your posts.

I'm just new here and wasn't going to post until I was more comfy and familiar with the whole etiquette. But I can be quiet no more. Hara_Juku, you are the best.

Thanks babe. And welcome to HA! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

salvador
08-23-2008, 10:41 AM
Thanks babe. And welcome to HA! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

You just have that certain something that makes a man say wild things to you.

Ha Ha LOL LOL

Ummmm. Are you sure the guy thought anything he said was going to happen ?

That would be the crazy part of this scenario.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2008, 11:41 AM
No but he needs a good dick slapping or humongous dildo in his ass training for saying such things! lol

Don't get me wrong, I ain't no prude but come on..can't he wait til 20 something message exchange to tell me this? Look, I might look like I'm game for anything..BUT that doesn't mean I'd fuck every guy that comes along my way and pulls his dick out!

I hate of all things when guys think they can just go up to you and expects to get laid. I'm just not that easy, sorry. He could go try that on another tranny for all I care.

~Kisses.

HTG

Thatiger23
08-23-2008, 11:45 AM
No but he needs a good dick slapping or humongous dildo in his ass training for saying such things! lol

Don't get me wrong, I ain't no prude but come on..can't he wait til 20 something message exchange to tell me this? Look, I might look like I'm game for anything..BUT that doesn't mean I'd fuck every guy that comes along my way and pulls his dick out!

I hate of all things when guys think they can just go up to you and expects to get laid. I'm just not that easy, sorry. He could go try that on another tranny for all I care.

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara tell him you see him but he has to wear a blindfold then bend him over and stick a giant dildo up his ass....it will be an unforgetable time for him lmao

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2008, 11:47 AM
Hmm..I could do that, have him totally naked and lead him to the roof top and lock him out! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2008, 07:58 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

I have my ticket all ready!!! Afterward can we have some cotton candy? Seriously though, just /block him and leave it at that.

Rofl Hmm..cotton candy. I haven't had any in a long time. ;)

Yes I did lastnight! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

hippifried
08-23-2008, 11:45 PM
Post the phone number. Let everybody call him.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2008, 11:59 PM
Nah, I'm not like that. He irritated me with his initial message yes but I'm not that mean of a person. Now if he stiffed me I would not only post his phone number..I'd also post his face! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

LAGent4ts
08-24-2008, 02:45 AM
IT's not wise to mess with Mother Nature....or Mistress Hara!

imwithstupid
08-24-2008, 05:35 AM
well it goes both ways, trannies are dick crazy too. I'll post my inbox if u like.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-24-2008, 05:44 AM
well it goes both ways, trannies are dick crazy too. I'll post my inbox if u like.

lol Sure go ahead, I'm sure non of the Hung Angels on here are on it. Or are we? :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

imwithstupid
08-24-2008, 05:52 AM
do u want me to attach pics and numbers? its a lot worse but also a lot more fun...yur choice lady, im a good guy so i wont yet....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-24-2008, 05:59 AM
do u want me to attach pics and numbers? its a lot worse but also a lot more fun...yur choice lady, im a good guy so i wont yet....

:lol: So where's your balls at? You said it but won't even do it..Oh well, so much for having fun. lol

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

imwithstupid
08-24-2008, 06:09 AM
u dared me and im young and immature :P

I wont post the number tho sorry guys.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-24-2008, 06:12 AM
WTF? Was there a carnival or gay pride in town?!? :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

imwithstupid
08-24-2008, 06:23 AM
I have more :P but I dont want to start a mighty purge...plus im new i cant start a riot now

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-24-2008, 06:26 AM
I have more :P but I dont want to start a mighty purge...plus im new i cant start a riot now

Well then welcome and thanks for the giggles. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

salvador
08-24-2008, 10:14 AM
I hate of all things when guys think they can just go up to you and expects to get laid.
HTG

Yeah that's some strange stuff. Not very romantic eh Hara ?

I guess it might glean some profit for him with the " bad boy chasers ".

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-24-2008, 10:25 AM
Words of wisdom..If a guy treats you that cheap, you might as well get $ for it!

~Kisses.

HTG

macfan
08-24-2008, 02:21 PM
Words of wisdom..If a guy treats you that cheap, you might as well get $ for it!

~Kisses.

HTG

Is there even any fun in that, how selfish does a dude have to be to actually enjoy sex where the girl is like ho-hum about it. I don't know maybe I'm a fuckin idealist but when I'm with someone I like to see the passion in their eyes, unfettered desire, a synchronous rhythm of our bodies gyrating. I don't care how horny I am, bustin a quick nut doesn't cut it for me, we both have to be ready to get in the sheets and get it on and I mean on for a long time :) I'm talking about the kind of sex where we look like we just got out of a sauna after a couple of hours. 8)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-24-2008, 04:13 PM
That is true. But when a guy comes on to you like that.."being too fresh" what he needs is a beating or he pays up! lol ;)

I recall getting anonymous IM's where the guys first line was.. "Will you suck my cock", "Are you good at it", "Will you fuck my ass"," do you cum"? etc. To me that's highly offensive.

That guy doesn't know how to treat a lady with respect, sorry. Which was highly irritating for girls like me. He treats girls like his ho so why not act it out and charge him for it?

~Kisses.

HTG

bellamy
08-25-2008, 07:03 AM
I got this message in my myspace inbox:

Hi,

I want to suck your pussy. Do you mind to meet and do something? I wnat to hear your voice. Can you call me?
xxx-xxx-3863 Andrei

I mean really, WTF?

:roll: I don't even know him..

~Kisses.

HTG

So......you won't be calling me I guess.......lol jking :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-25-2008, 07:41 AM
lol Oh was that prick you? I don't have any idea cos you seem so quiet on here. :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-25-2008, 07:45 AM
lol Oh was that prick you? I don't have any idea cos you seem so quiet on here. :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

call me

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-25-2008, 07:49 AM
Noo..lol You call me. See PM. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
08-25-2008, 09:30 AM
so i gotta put out for the digits?

thats fucked up.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-25-2008, 09:45 AM
so i gotta put out for the digits?

thats fucked up.

Well, lemme see your monkey out of the boxer..I'll give digits! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
08-25-2008, 09:52 AM
my monkey huh?

hmmmmmmm

ok
http://www.junglewalk.com/animal-pictures/5/Spider-Monkey-16103.jpg

there he is. He answers to Mr. Goodbar
:wink:

bellamy
08-25-2008, 09:55 AM

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hmmm...I really need to be a bigger jackass on here to get noticed I guess. Consider it done lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-25-2008, 10:12 AM
my monkey huh?

hmmmmmmm

ok

Umm, no digits...I want the real ones! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
08-25-2008, 03:58 PM
my monkey huh?

hmmmmmmm

ok

Umm, no digits...I want the real ones! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

we'll see.
now i feel like Kelly, flashing and stripping for fun :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-25-2008, 10:30 PM
Rofl..You say that like that is a bad thing? :lol: Come on island boy - STRIP for Hara! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
08-25-2008, 11:37 PM
*in a Richard Nixon Voice*

I am not a whore!!!!

http://www.medaloffreedom.com/RichardNixonFarewell.jpg

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-26-2008, 12:26 AM
Never said you were one! But you can act like one can'tcha (roleplay)? lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
08-26-2008, 01:08 AM
Sheesh.

the things i do...............

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-16-2008, 03:23 AM
Hi there,
How are you doing? How was your weekend? Mine was good. I went to the beach for exercise, running.
What do you like to do if any? Would you like to meet to do something? I forgot your name, can you remind me?
A-

OMG, this annoying guy from myspace has returned. :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
09-16-2008, 03:25 AM
Hi there,
How are you doing? How was your weekend? Mine was good. I went to the beach for exercise, running.
What do you like to do if any? Would you like to meet to do something? I forgot your name, can you remind me?
A-

~Kisses.

HTG

Id say show him the dungeon or your toy collection, but chances are he'd like that shit.
Tell him you getting married to a black guy.

ed_jaxon
09-16-2008, 03:44 AM
Haze stay out of the dungeon dude.

End up like Marcellus in Pulp Fiction.

blckhaze
09-16-2008, 03:49 AM
Haze stay out of the dungeon dude.

End up like Marcellus in Pulp Fiction.

LOL
:lol: :lol: :lol:

bulldog
09-16-2008, 04:54 AM
He wrote me again today:

Yeah, I read your profile, not completely, but mostly. I like your page, it looks very artistic but a kind of convoluted. And I like your pictures very much. You look so beautiful, and you look young like teenager. Did you turned 21?
Do you meet with guys just for fun, or you do it like your part-time job? If you want to meet just for fun, I promise you will not be disapointed. But I am not really in BDSM/Fetish, just regular suff.
Have a good weekend.
A-

~Kisses.

HTG

where do you buy the tickets? i checked ticketmaster.com and didnt find the Hara ride :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-16-2008, 06:07 AM
Would you like to meet to do something? I forgot your name, can you remind me?
A-

Hilarious, he wants a date but does not remember your name. Charge him $1500!

Lmao..I don't think he's loaded like that. :lol: If he was I would..then again LA isn't exactly NYC! Honestly, you can just gauge and judge him with his opening (first) message to me which seems a lil desperate.

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-16-2008, 08:51 PM
And for someone who said my profile on myspace was convoluted. He sure pester me a lot! Just today I got this message:

Hi sexy,
How are you doing today? Do you mind to meet and do something?
I can suck your pussy really good, deep throat. I kiss and suck your nipples, and lick your body down, unzip and suck you pussy. We may try 69, to suck each other. Would you like it? Sorry, my mind is nasty today.
A-

I already told him I'm not interested in his cheap thrills. lol P4P, now that's a different story! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-16-2008, 11:34 PM
Hitting the Ignore button is much more like it! ;)

lol

~Kisses.

HTG