PDA

View Full Version : Wow, her voice seriously sucks.....

goldensamba
08-22-2008, 12:13 AM
Wow, she may have the crappiest voice ever. I had heard it before but it seems to have gotten even worse over the last year or so........

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/article300101.ece?vxSiteId=6247211d-66e0-4454-b73a-3f1610efa39a&vxChannel=Celebs%20Exposed&vxClipId=1347_SUN9807&vxBitrate=300

scroller
08-22-2008, 12:28 AM
That's freaking awesome. :D

kimjongil
08-22-2008, 06:41 PM
I'd like to say that I was shocked by what I had heard in that video clip, but I am not the least bit suprised that Spears voice sounds so bad. Even Britney's studio work never sounded good, and you could easily tell that her voice was heavily processed.

Nice to see the fraud exposed.

Tomfurbs
08-22-2008, 06:58 PM
Firstly: ROTFLMAO

Secondly: You just have to feel sorry for the girl.

JanetElise
08-22-2008, 07:02 PM
Yep, that is truly awful.

kalina
08-22-2008, 09:09 PM
You have to wonder what a lot of other artists really sound like. I heard Liz Phair on a live recording on iTunes. She really really sucked. iTunes removed that song some time after the damage was done :)

Here's a singer I like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xANiW9yWvGE&feature=related

yodajazz
08-22-2008, 09:55 PM
I think that videos have raised people's expectation to high. It' not easy hitting the correct pitches and breathing correctly, just standing still. Yet the public expects someone to sing perfect while doing complicated choreography. I think it practically impossible for anybody do, strictly from the breathing stand point.

In Britney's case she has to concentrate on her dance moves to look cool. In her case I'm sure she would sound a lot better if she were able to just stand still and concentrate on delivering the music.

I'm not a fan of Britney's, but what she was singing was not supposed to be heard, so somebody is betraying her for money here.

Tomfurbs
08-22-2008, 10:00 PM
I think that videos have raised people's expectation to high. It' not easy hitting the correct pitches and breathing correctly, just standing still. Yet the public expects someone to sing perfect while doing complicated choreography. I think it practically impossible for anybody do, strictly from the breathing stand point.

In Britney's case she has to concentrate on her dance moves to look cool. In her case I'm sure she would sound a lot better if she were able to just stand still and concentrate on delivering the music.

I'm not a fan of Britney's, but what she was singing was not supposed to be heard, so somebody is betraying her for money here.

I think the public would settle for good dancing, or good singing. At least one of the two!

miser
08-22-2008, 11:13 PM
she's just another one of the many manufactured celebrities

tsntx
08-23-2008, 12:53 AM
she's just another one of the many manufactured celebrities

and youre just another douche bag that joined almost 2yrs ago only to make your 1rst post about britney spears being a manufactured celebrity?

way to contribute to the board, troll

this concert was from 2001 - i wonder more about where the mic footage came from then whether she can sing or not... seeing bs like this isnt going to make anyone less of a fan

crickets
08-23-2008, 01:10 AM
I guess the live ProTools rig was down. Her voice sounds so processed its not even remotely good.

goldensamba
08-23-2008, 04:20 PM

I could run 10 miles as coule most of us and not sound that bad.

goldensamba
08-23-2008, 04:24 PM
Firstly: ROTFLMAO

Secondly: You just have to feel sorry for the girl.

I don't see any reason ot feel sorry for someone who has no descernable talent but has managed to con millions of 13 year old girl into parting with their money for her album. She is a multi-millionaire on the back of young kids.

fordly66
08-23-2008, 04:34 PM
Yeah, she's a no talent bum, but someone tampered with the tape. I could tell it was sped up and slowed down to throw her voice off key.