PDA

View Full Version : What is a Transsexual?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-16-2008, 09:30 AM
I got an email today from a guy I have been corresponding with for a few months. I've asked him time and time again If he knew that I'm a Transsexual. He refrain from answering me til tonight. Too funny! lol

I do like to have sex with the girls. I can't figure with your meaning of the word:Transsexual." Do you like to come to San fransico this weekend and I take you back home next week. What is your number please?

I go and reply to him:

Transexual = shemale

People born male and is now living as females? have gone through female hormone therapy and or surgeries to look like the opposite genders they are originally born with?

And he replies back:

I am not kind of person you mentioned. are you available this weekend to travel ?

lmao :lol: What am I not doing right here? Have I not been clear explaining?? :frustrated

Or should I say..I'm a girl with a :penis ?

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-16-2008, 09:46 AM
I know..This is sorta frustrating! lol

Then just now he said:

ok. fine. I get used to everything happened around me when I come to USA.

Does this mean, he is kewl with it? I'm confused..

~Kisses.

HTG

Tomfurbs
08-16-2008, 09:50 AM
I know..This is sorta frustrating! lol

Then just now he said:

Does this mean, he is kewl with it? I'm confused..

~Kisses.

HTG

It sounds like HE'S confused lmao

macfan
08-16-2008, 09:53 AM
Right off the bat Hara seems like he doesn't speak English as a primary language. He does seem rather eager, I know you have been corresponding with him for a few months but might wanna make sure this dude isn't a chaser.

To me a transsexual is someone who identifies with the opposite gender than which they were assumed to be at birth. This identification includes both physical and mental associative characteristics.manifested in the way they walk, talk, dress, think and relate to the expected gender norms. Qualities which I find fascinating and endearing.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-16-2008, 09:53 AM
Well that's makes TWO of us Tom! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

macfan
08-16-2008, 09:54 AM
From the way he writes, it appears that English is not his native language. He's just "off the boat" or plane or he's just plain estupido.

Hah, I wrote the same thing as well before seeing your post, first thing that came to mind.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-16-2008, 10:02 AM
Well I had a weird day. Earlier today I was at a store not too far away from me. I was at the register paying for stuffs. When I noticed this guy was looking at me. So i didn't pay much attention to it. Til I noticed he was looking at me hard. I just casually smiled. So he got done paying earlier than me. Got out the store and stood there..I followed going out when I was done paying for my stuffs. So i walked away from him. 4-6 stores away i looked back. He was still there and looking my way. So anyways to cut this short - when I started walking faster..he followed me. We got to talking. UGH! he barely spoke much english..so anyways, I asked if he wanted to come up and he did. Once we got to my apt., he quickly was rubbing/squeezing my ass so my natural reflex was to grab his crotch. He was rock hard! lol Anyways..he gestured bj and i got confused wether he meant to ask me to give him a bj or he wanted to give me one. I had a long day and didn't have the patience for this so i ended up throwing him out my apt! :lol:

Just my luck, eh?

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-16-2008, 10:21 AM
lol I have very limited patience when I'm tired. Besides, do I look like Charo? Coochi coohi cooo!

http://behindblondiepark.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/charotn1.jpg

Get that dick out or I'll fucking throw you out the door! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Dinand
08-16-2008, 12:41 PM
Why not send him a pic of tgirl so he knows what you are talking about?

NYBURBS
08-16-2008, 07:10 PM
That story makes me feel like crying, for that poor bastard. You would have made his day..his weekend...his month. "In America, women invite you to their apartments, with the cd players and dvds, and internet and they grab your erection. Litka, America is land of opportunity"

Post of the year 8)

big_red3445
08-16-2008, 10:56 PM
tell him "tengo un pene grande" he'll know lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-17-2008, 12:58 AM
Lmao :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-17-2008, 03:46 AM

Well he finally gets it now.. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

salvador
08-17-2008, 07:06 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara , mightn't you be playing with fire ?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-17-2008, 09:09 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

:lol: Nooo..I'm not 12! lol He was the one who contacted me. I told him about the "T" part on my first reply, he just chose to ignore it.

~Kisses.

HTG

yosi
08-17-2008, 09:20 AM
as a non-amaerican myself , do I still have a chance? :lol: :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-17-2008, 10:54 AM
Sure..Are you European then? Come member Hara's army or lovers! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

DL_NL
08-17-2008, 12:09 PM
What was his response, or did he stop writing to you altogether? Seems like he was thinking with the wrong part of his anatomy for a while, or that said body part was in front of his monitor.... :lol:

Ibrar
08-17-2008, 04:26 PM
I know his English isn't so great, due to it not being his language and all, but HJT, you must have the patience of a saint to still be speaking ot him after months of those kinds of emails!

lol a former colleague of mine was from India, and had only recently arrived here. He was a nice dude, but his text messages hardly ever made sense! lol I gave up, and just used to call him instead! :D

But do let us know how this one works out. I can imagine it must be frustrating to be trying to communicate something to someone who seemingly has no idea what you are talking about!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-17-2008, 04:37 PM
I know his English isn't so great, due to it not being his language and all, but HJT, you must have the patience of a saint to still be speaking ot him after months of those kinds of emails!

lol a former colleague of mine was from India, and had only recently arrived here. He was a nice dude, but his text messages hardly ever made sense! lol I gave up, and just used to call him instead! :D

But do let us know how this one works out. I can imagine it must be frustrating to be trying to communicate something to someone who seemingly has no idea what you are talking about!

Well, he is going to school here in SF and has lived here about 4 years now. His English isn't perfect but isn't at all that bad. BUT.. his grasp of things are POOR! lol Hence, the "T" misunderstanding. :lol:

I mean, he kept insisting in his emails that I go visit him in SF..but he doesn't even know what he is getting himself into! That for me is frustrating. I guess, he is one of those guys that just looks at you and never pay any attention to what I am saying.

~Kisses.

HTG

Ibrar
08-17-2008, 04:45 PM
Well, he is going to school here in SF and has lived here about 4 years now. His English isn't perfect but isn't at all that bad. BUT.. his grasp of things are POOR! lol Hence, the "T" misunderstanding. :lol:

I mean, he kept insisting in his emails that I go visit him in SF..but he doesn't even know what he is getting himself into! That for me is frustrating. I guess, he is one of those guys that just looks at you and never pay any attention to what I am saying.

~Kisses.

HTG

Haha, well I guess he probably isn't as bad as my friend, but still he could be better.

I think maybe he's just one of those guys hoping for one thing, and not even considering the possiblilty of your "T". I don't really see how else you could have broke it to him, but lord knows you tried! There's only so much you can say with words to explain it, and for someone with a poor grasp of things, it was always going to be difficult.

If you don't mind me asking, did you hear back from the guy at all? Or did he actually reply back, stating it was all a misunderstanding?

:)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-17-2008, 04:51 PM
All I've gotten from him after the "T" spilling incident was this:

And I honestly dunno what to make of it..or what he means by it.

~Kisses.

HTG

Ibrar
08-17-2008, 05:37 PM
All I've gotten from him after the "T" spilling incident was this:

And I honestly dunno what to make of it..or what he means by it.

~Kisses.

HTG

You're right, that is incredibly vague!

If you still want to consider this guy, maybe you should email back, and ask him a few more questions? If you don't hear anything else from him, I think it's clear what he thinks. If he responds, then maybe he just doesn't mind, and still wants to see you?

I don't know, I am literally trying to apply meaning to what he has said, and as you may appreciate, it's quite the task ;)

guesswho
08-17-2008, 06:27 PM
I got an email today from a guy I have been corresponding with for a few months. I've asked him time and time again If he knew that I'm a Transsexual. He refrain from answering me til tonight. Too funny! lol

I do like to have sex with the girls. I can't figure with your meaning of the word:Transsexual." Do you like to come to San fransico this weekend and I take you back home next week. What is your number please?

I go and reply to him:

Transexual = shemale

People born male and is now living as females? have gone through female hormone therapy and or surgeries to look like the opposite genders they are originally born with?

And he replies back:

I am not kind of person you mentioned. are you available this weekend to travel ?

lmao :lol: What am I not doing right here? Have I not been clear explaining?? :frustrated

Or should I say..I'm a girl with a :penis ?

~Kisses.

HTG

seems like he just want to meet you bad

DL_NL
08-17-2008, 09:00 PM
I'd hazard a guess that he's not interested anymore, or his last mail would've included still more suggestions for you two meeting up...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-18-2008, 06:13 AM
I'd hazard a guess that he's not interested anymore, or his last mail would've included still more suggestions for you two meeting up...

Well, no love lost. There's plenty men out there anyways. Two even called me earlier today and woke me up from my sleep. A few sends IMs and a few sends me text messages. ;)

It's about finding the right time which I barely got right now. :(

~Kisses.

HTG

salvador
08-23-2008, 10:47 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

:lol: Nooo..I'm not 12! lol He was the one who contacted me. I told him about the "T" part on my first reply, he just chose to ignore it.

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL Ha Ha . . . No your not twelve ha ha !

I must be getting old fast. LOL LOL

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-23-2008, 12:09 PM
Rolf, someone seems so happy to post! That or you might be drunk, salvador? lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Jim Steel
08-24-2008, 02:05 AM
Girls whit cocks threes one foryou batman WOW

Jim Steel
08-24-2008, 02:05 AM
Girls whit cocks threes one foryou batman WOW

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-25-2008, 01:32 PM
Quick Update:

The guy's emailed me tonight asking how I've been and mentioned about the Olympics. He not once have mentioned about the 'T' thingy revelation I told him a few days ago. And I'm still lost in translation..lol

~Kisses.

HTG

macfan
08-25-2008, 02:18 PM
Quick Update:

And I'm still lost in translation..lol

~Kisses.

HTG

And just like Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson, you'll end up with no spark, just a fleeting encounter on the journey of life. Loved that movie

As for this guy I mean you told him you were transsexual and he still hasn't been able to I.D. or acknowledge what that means in his responses to you.

He's not the sharpest tool in the shed is he. I mean language issues or not, some things do translate across cultures. I mean any grown ass man would know what transsexual means unless he's from the Faroe Islands or something. :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-10-2008, 05:34 AM
Yeah, he might not be the sharpest tool in the shed though he's emailed me again last August 25 and said:

I do like to make friends if you like

I guess, he is ok with it (It just felt nice feeling accepted)..he's been warned! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG