View Full Version : do u prefer BIG BOOBS OR SMALL BOOBS??

08-10-2005, 01:41 AM
i was curious because there are so many different tastes on here... do u guys prefer the prepubescent small breasted look, the natural B cup or C cup middle size breasted look, or the Big Gazonga's look?? 8)

Big T
08-10-2005, 01:54 AM
depends on the girl really...because I wanna say Huge titties...but then on the flip side, Obsession(who doesnt have much) would get it soo hard

http://www.kerrymarieweb.com/promo/obsession/gal02/obsessionblackpussy004.jpg

some girls need big tits to pull of their look...some don't

Bigguy
08-10-2005, 02:20 AM
:shock:

08-10-2005, 02:29 AM
the natural B cup for me,thats just my personal taste!

08-10-2005, 02:33 AM
. your a natural b right?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-10-2005, 02:45 AM
ugh

flat chests are fine as long as shorty has a badonka donk

unless the broad is Cuban, in which case she's gonna have d-cups and a badonka donk and know how to tap dance like Sammy Davis Jr. doing Mr Bojangles

Man Fuck It
08-10-2005, 02:55 AM
i like the itty bitty titty types...just enough for my mouth and shit

08-10-2005, 03:11 AM
i'm between a b and c. 8)

08-10-2005, 03:14 AM
That is cool

mixedprettyboy
08-10-2005, 03:24 AM
It depends. I don't think all trannies with implants look that great. Just a couple in my opinion. Allanah's look great for being as big as they are, they look more natural than fake. Amber/Claudia(my avatar)'s look fake, but in a nice way. Others have crooked or dented looking implants and it isn't sexy. I prefer chicks who start hormones at a very young age and have natural looking breasts opposed to fake ones that look bad. Some even make the mistake of getting implants and ruining what they had to begin with. There aren't many nice boob job amoung trannies from the pics I've seen online.

tsluver247
08-10-2005, 03:26 AM
It is all about proportionality to me. I generally like natural looking big breasts, but I also do not mind small breasts. I do not like bad boob jobs or hard breasts. As natural looking as possible.

08-10-2005, 03:26 AM
It depends. I don't think all trannies with implants look that great. Just a couple in my opinion. Allanah's look great for being as big as they are, they look more natural than fake. Amber/Claudia(my avatar)'s look fake, but in a nice way. Others have crooked or dented looking implants and it isn't sexy. I prefer chicks who start hormones at a very young age and have natural looking breasts opposed to fake ones that look bad. Some even make the mistake of getting implants and ruining what they had to begin with. There aren't many nice boob job amoung trannies from the pics I've seen online.

Dude thats just wrong man!

mixedprettyboy
08-10-2005, 03:28 AM
No dawg, it's not. I wasn't dissin anyone in particular. It's my opinion.

I just mean dayum, boob jobs are so over rated especially amoung trannies.

Big Booty Shemale Lover
08-10-2005, 03:32 AM
ugh

flat chests are fine as long as shorty has a badonka donk

unless the broad is Cuban, in which case she's gonna have d-cups and a badonka donk and know how to tap dance like Sammy Davis Jr. doing Mr Bojangles :lol:

Ecstatic
08-10-2005, 03:34 AM
You know what they say: less than a mouthful isn't worth it, more than a handful is wasted. Personally, I love all "natural" titties (that is, implant-free), because they look and feel so fine. But I also love my girl to look like a woman, so I want boobs, and above all I like boobs to look natural or proportionate to a woman's physique. Allanah and Gia look amazing with big boobs; their body types are made for it. A slender, small-framed girl would look silly with boobs that big (kind of like that girl in the post above who makes Pandora Peaks look flatchested--man, that is wrong, but her chiropractor must love her). Another example: ., your boobs appear perfect for your body. Danielle is another who looks fab as she is. One girl I know has 38DDs which are absolutely flawless, but she's 5'11" and they're right for her. A beautiful 5'8" small-framed girl named Kyla has the finest all-natural boobs I've ever seen or felt, 34B. Wouldn't work for Allanah, but they are ideal for her.

Short answer: yeah, I do like fairly large, nicely shaped boobs (say a C or D cup), given the above criteria. And I love big nipples!

08-10-2005, 03:53 AM
well, i ask because i'm getting closer n closer to my goal. i'm almost up to $14000 which is how much the doctor is charging me. i'm going to allanah's doctor. i just wanna make sure i'm doing the right thing. like, i can't decide if i should be putting a down payment on a house or investing in another form of business like i have been wanting a salon for the longest. i'm thinking of getting between a D or double D. whachu think??? i'm torn. cuz i'm a spender and i've never saved this much at once before. i wanna make sure whatever i do i'm happy with. keep in mind i'm 5'11" and i gotta phat ass so big breasts might look good on me too.

brickcitybrother
08-10-2005, 04:02 AM
I like the natural big ones ... especially when the areolas are big and brown ... I want to kiss, lick and suck on them all night - till she cums. The implants are 50/50 proposition. I have seen some girls with tits so large I wondered whether they had to be implants... but the felt so real and jiggled like the real thing ... I just believe they were real.

brickcitybrother
08-10-2005, 04:04 AM
more

Ecstatic
08-10-2005, 04:09 AM
I doubt that I have to say this to you, ., but my first reaction is to do what will please you. Don't worry (and I doubt that you will) about what pleases others. I didn't know you were so tall. Also, you have the shoulders and back for it as well, so I think a D or even a DD would be a great look for you. Are you a C now? Because you look awesome as you are, so either option would be cool. I don't think you would or could look better, but visualizing you with a D cup is a nice vision.

As to whether you should invest the money elsewhere, well, only you and your accountant can assess your economic needs, but you have plenty of time to develop your business and buy or build the house of your dreams. So if you can bide your time for the house, then do the surgery now while you're young. On the other hand, if you really want the salon, go for that now, and you'll soon build the capital for your enhancement, maybe only a few months or a year down the line.

But what do I know?

Man Fuck It
08-10-2005, 04:10 AM
well, i ask because i'm getting closer n closer to my goal. i'm almost up to $14000 which is how much the doctor is charging me. i'm going to allanah's doctor. i just wanna make sure i'm doing the right thing. like, i can't decide if i should be putting a down payment on a house or investing in another form of business like i have been wanting a salon for the longest. i'm thinking of getting between a D or double D. whachu think??? i'm torn. cuz i'm a spender and i've never saved this much at once before. i wanna make sure whatever i do i'm happy with. keep in mind i'm 5'11" and i gotta phat ass so big breasts might look good on me too.

$14K for some titties you don't need vs. buying into a business that will set you for life?

hard ass choice

in case you didn't know...9 out 10 trannies that look "fake" are the ones with overexagerated titties...there does exist in regular girl world itty bitty titty broads.

plus you 5'11

do you really wanna draw unecessary attention to yourself?

AdmirerOfFemaleWannabes
08-10-2005, 04:24 AM
I like all from very tiny to big but not unnaturally big.

Oh and . I like your avatar I can't help myself but to stare it for awhile every time.

Eman
08-10-2005, 05:43 AM
I like my boobies big but if i wanted them real big, I'd grow them up to a FFF, but DDD would be good to start off with. Most of all, if a tranny, or a man wants to grow big boobies, I'd suggest that an herbal, non-hormonal cream and a dual breast exerciser pump is the way to go...you may not grow a DDD in about a day, but a D cup is a good start. I'm sure that Allanah, Ana [aka Pamela], and Gia have provided some splendid examples.

On the whole I'd like them real big up to a FFF so thatthey can be twiddled, played, and sucked.

blckhaze
08-10-2005, 05:44 AM
depends on girls body. bigger isnt ALWAYS better.

canihavu
08-10-2005, 05:51 AM
i was curious because there are so many different tastes on here... do u guys prefer the prepubescent small breasted look, the natural B cup or C cup middle size breasted look, or the Big Gazonga's look?? 8)

I prefer natural boobs. I don't care if they are large or small...

canihavu
08-10-2005, 05:52 AM
depends on the girl really...because I wanna say Huge titties...but then on the flip side, Obsession(who doesnt have much) would get it soo hard

http://www.kerrymarieweb.com/promo/obsession/gal02/obsessionblackpussy004.jpg

some girls need big tits to pull of their look...some don't

Obsession would get based on her oral skillz alone!!!!! :shock:

canihavu
08-10-2005, 05:53 AM
i'm between a b and c. 8)

Damn a C cup and 8 inches. What a combination!!!!! :D

Ecstatic
08-10-2005, 05:56 AM
Don't forget looks and smarts too, cani. Oh yeah.

canihavu
08-10-2005, 05:58 AM
Don't forget looks and smarts too, cani. Oh yeah.

Oh that goes without saying. But since this was a titty thread, that's where my head was, lol. :lol:

Ecstatic
08-10-2005, 05:59 AM
Oh yeah, nestled right in between those luscious C's, ehh?

Buy the salon, .. I think you're driving the guys wild enough as is. :lol:

canihavu
08-10-2005, 06:01 AM
Oh yeah, nestled right in between those luscious C's, ehh?

Buy the salon, .. I think you're driving the guys wild enough as is. :lol:

Yeah, she's awesome and 5' 11"???? I would love to climb her ass!!!!

canihavu
08-10-2005, 06:03 AM
These are the most perfect tranny boobs that I ever had the pleasure of sucking...

Ecstatic
08-10-2005, 06:05 AM
.'s a little tall for me (5'8"), but as a 5'11" girl I know says, when you're in bed it doesn't matter. And I'll say this: nothing compares with the looks you get from other guys when you're walking down the city street with a gorgeous, statuesque woman dressed to kill. I've gone out to dinner with this friend of mine a couple of times and I know every man around is envious of me...and they haven't a clue about her. What a rush.

Ecstatic
08-10-2005, 06:09 AM
Nice! A couple of girls I can't post pics of, but Mia's is up there among the girl's I've known. ., are you thinking like this?

brickcitybrother
08-10-2005, 06:14 AM
These are the most perfect tranny boobs that I ever had the pleasure of sucking...

Yea they are a wonderful set.

canihavu
08-10-2005, 06:19 AM
One day I would love to get theses boobs in my mouth...

hwbs
08-10-2005, 06:21 AM
i too think boobs are overrated...i think all that matters is a good boob job,whether big or small.....

canihavu
08-10-2005, 06:58 AM
This lady has some sexy boobs as well...

Eric420
08-10-2005, 08:43 AM
No matter what, ., you are gonna be really good looking. I am definatly a fan of your look. I think big ole boobs on you might be super stunning. Allanahs doctor seems like a great choice; Allanah has the best implants I have seen on a tg or gg... serious!

Me... I am just looking forward to seeing more pics of you ., implants or not! That business might be the ticket, and just get a boob job later if you still want it, with the money coming in from your successful biz!!

cheers!

E

. = OUCH, HOT!!!

08-10-2005, 09:40 AM

I think you should put it on a payment on a house, you got the girl next door look, why mess with a good thing or should i say good look?

TsJennifer
08-10-2005, 11:31 AM
If you want another girls opinion. I would go with a Large Full C. If you feel that's to small than do a Small D. Remember Doctors always make them bigger than U tell them to. Especially Dr Jacobs.
Good luck with what ever you choose!
:P

bknyballer3
08-10-2005, 12:47 PM
the natural B cup or C cup middle size breasted look

08-10-2005, 03:39 PM
hmmmm this is a tuff one

bknyballer3
08-10-2005, 05:22 PM

Ok personally I think you are fine the way you are, but here is a thought.
:wink:
You can get the breast job, be happy with your new look and out 14k, or you can invest that money in your business( am sure it will not be a fly by night thing) and have a high return on your investment that you can use to get the breastjob, and spend on what ever you want later. I would do the investment if i where you, just because you don't know how long it will take you to get the capital up again since you are a spender, and atleast if you have the business popping you will have you money back and then some.

that is just my 2 cents...and like i said before you are fine as fuck the way you are. :!: :!: :wink: :!: :!:

magic9inch
08-10-2005, 07:30 PM
I like the natural big ones ... especially when the areolas are big and brown ... I want to kiss, lick and suck on them all night - till she cums. The implants are 50/50 proposition. I have seen some girls with tits so large I wondered whether they had to be implants... but the felt so real and jiggled like the real thing ... I just believe they were real.

her body looks delicious? who is that, give me her email so i can cam with her

canihavu
08-10-2005, 08:13 PM
I know this is a GG, but I love her tits...

alexytv
08-10-2005, 08:57 PM
For me two big nice tits but also a big brother
Alexy

mtbazz
08-10-2005, 09:46 PM
I defintly go for the petite Bor C small/middle breasted look..I think it is a really sexy feminine look...
Too big, and there is not any turn on for me...

AllanahStarrNYC
08-11-2005, 12:50 AM
Well, I think the size of implants should depend on a persons body, height, chest size, and of course personal aesthetics.
Of course, I adore large breasts and the truth is that most transsexuals I would say need at least ac cup implant is they want to cover the shest area and have some cleavage. The problem with small implants is that they often look very far apart (what I reffer to as the rail road track) or they tend to look like two balls in a chest. This of ocurse has to do with a persons frame-but if you are opting for small implants I would suggest a
low profile, silicone gel.

.-if you are going to do your breasts Dr. Jacobs is the best. I have had four sets of breasts implants D, DD, FF, then DD again. Dr. Jacobs performed the last two sets and he fized a lot of the hack job that had been done by the surgeon before. After very bad implant operations, Ihad to have a breast lift and a nipple and scar reduction. Granted, my breasts are still not perfect or perfectly symmetrical- but I attribute that to the work done before Jacobs redid my breasts.

I know the kind of work you need to have done, and believe you me it is well worth the money. I paid 14,000 the first time with him as well, but IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST DECISONS I MADE REGARDING SURGERY.
He fixed my problems, and that is the buttom line.

I am goign to return to him to lift one breasts more and perhaps augement again if I can obtaint he larger silcione gel implants. I have sent him many patients because I truly believe in his work and they have all had great results. When you feel my breasts you can not feel a bag, they are super soft and pliable. In fact, so many men tell me they are the best implants they have ever felt and can't believe they are implants.

You of course have to choose what is the best way to spend your cash, but from my expereince if you are unhappy with something in your body- correcting it is the best pay off of all.

Good luck.

08-11-2005, 02:12 AM
truly thank you for always giving good advice mama.

dbev
08-11-2005, 03:08 AM
Dear .ca,
I've never posted before.

But now I felt the need to tell you not to make a mistale like this.

I have never ever seen fake breasts that look nice. Look at the other T-girls what have done to their bodies. For example, Domy from Brazil, Joanna Jet, another girl from San Paolo, not to mention many black girls.

You have a great body... keep it natural and healthy. You will not regret being natural...

With your many buy some funds...

Please do not make such a mistake!!!

Quinn
08-11-2005, 03:39 AM
A natural B is good; so is a well formed C. I don't particularly like the flat as a board look, which, to me, appears too boyish. Conversely, if a woman has breasts that are too large or sloppy, it can make her look fat.

To be honest though, breasts are not that important to me. It's more about beautiful eyes and a great ass – so far as physical appearance goes anyway.

-Quinn

AllanahStarrNYC
08-11-2005, 04:30 AM
When I hear guys says

"Oh , breasts are not that important to me...."

I find it quite funny because I have never seen a man who does not look or turn his head on the street when a pair or large boobs go by-
speaking from personal experience of course...

And of ocurse there are good looking implants- I have seen plenty.

Quinn
08-11-2005, 05:00 AM
I'm not saying I don't appreciate a great set of breasts because I do :) Still, for me, it's all about the ass (and eyes) as far as physical traits go. If a girl has good hips and a nice ass, then you will usually find that she has great legs and a nice waistline to match. Conversely, a women can have nice breasts and still look like a mess when you get her clothes off. At least that has been my experience. Besides, I'm all about anal sex, which brings me back, once again, to a woman's ass :twisted:

-Quinn

Bigguy
08-11-2005, 07:00 AM
I admit it, tits are important to me. The bigger the better. An exception would be natural over implants even if the implants are up to two sizes bigger, then I'd take the real ones if they are at least a c. Now what I really like it big natural tits that are fully functional. Mmmmm yum. 8)

hwbs
08-11-2005, 07:24 AM
When I hear guys says

"Oh , breasts are not that important to me...."

I find it quite funny because I have never seen a man who does not look or turn his head on the street when a pair or large boobs go by-
speaking from personal experience of course...

And of ocurse there are good looking implants- I have seen plenty.

yes i remember how many accidents u almost caused downtown when u had the 1200cc's....good thing it was me and not u on that fatefull february morning...that wouldnt of been a pretty site

08-11-2005, 08:02 AM
.ca dont listen to girls like allanah, they tell you that so you can fucked up your body like they have and have a cartoonish look!

mixedprettyboy
08-11-2005, 01:02 PM
Bad boob job?

08-11-2005, 05:16 PM
well, The Truth, i appreciate your post but i don't veiw Allanah's body as "cartoony". Trust me I have seen cartoony bodies and hers is not that. Having "body" is womanly in my opinion. I have a phat ass but i'm truly not satisfied with my breasts which is why I don't show them much. I feel like I'm making that transition from "teenybopper" to "grown woman" and I kinda want a physical change to help seal the deal in my mind. I have teen girl breasts. not flat, just not voluptous either which is the look i'm trying to give. i'm glad so many people think i look "okay" but i'm trying to make boyz melt when i come out my clothes. dr.jacobs IS the best from what I have seen and that's why I'm being so patient. I could easily run to mexico n get a cheap set of tits but I want the best. I'll keep ya'll posted with whatever decision I make. I still have about 2 months to go to keep saving.

bknyballer3
08-11-2005, 05:30 PM
O kI understand it is like boys that can't wait for the first but of facial hair to be consider them selves men....Well as long as you are carefull and safe then do what is going make you happy and feel good about yourself in the morning....Just a point of information i was like :shock: :shock: the first time i saw your pics on a site and still drool and stiffen up at your pics :D

hwbs
08-11-2005, 07:00 PM
just do whatcha want...if u want 800 cc s, god bless ya.... i remember when allanah announced she was going bigger, years ago....and everyone was begging her no to do it (kinda like a negotiater on the ground trying to convince a guy up on a ledge not to jump,lol)

tracy
08-11-2005, 07:38 PM
Hey . , I'm not gonna say my opinion about the implants 'cause I figured out that you already have your own,but let me tell you something JUST FOLLOW YOUR HEART, but GET YOU MIND RIGHT ,WHATEVER DECISION YOU MAKE,MAKE SURE YOU WON'T REGRET IT ,and whatever decision you make it ,your real fans like me got your back.
MUCH LOVE

Vicki Richter
08-11-2005, 11:07 PM
Go with the bigger boobs. We've talked about it and I think you really want them. I am getting mine on September 7th.

$14k is a lot of money, but if they look like Allanah's perfect melon boobs when you are done you'll be in good shape.

You know one thing I would say about you ., not that you asked, is I liked your hair better red like your profile pic. That is so natural, rare, and exotic. You are a perfect red head. Blondes are a dime a dozen.

NickTheQuick
08-11-2005, 11:27 PM

08-12-2005, 12:50 AM
"teenybopper" You look far from that, Im just saying in the ends in your decision,but you look better then almost all the girls i know and i mean all of them!

08-12-2005, 04:35 AM
awwwwiez. u made me smile. but u better stop talking like that before you are attacked and accused of being an ass kisser. you know how these clowns on here get all uptight and bent out of shape. sissies. lmao.

08-12-2005, 05:48 AM
awwwwiez. u made me smile. but u better stop talking like that before you are attacked and accused of being an ass kisser. you know how these clowns on here get all uptight and bent out of shape. sissies. lmao.

I could care less if these clowns think im a "ass kisser", if ass kissing means showing a pretty girl like you respect then oh well!

AllanahStarrNYC
08-12-2005, 06:20 AM
The Truth for your FYI I am not trying to talk . into anything. She asked me a while back about a surgeon that does the speacial work she needs and I recommend her to what I deem to be the best surgeon for breasts that I know of. I never told her go out and get implants, but I told her if she did to visit Dr. Jacobs

If you are going to spend money to get implants you might as well go to someone who has had a good experience, along with others that person knows thathave good experiences as well.

And, if I am a cartoon so be it. I have chosen this body and I have to wake up with myself in the morning and so does .-

So stop giving people advice on your own sexual desires and what you you preffers aesthetically when she is the one that has to decide what is best for her on an educated decision-bot because what a men preffer.

I myself preffer large breasts and therefore I have large implants-

BTW the ladies you mentioned before- that have "ruined" themselves with surgery- NONE of them have large implants so I really do not know what you are talking about.

It really pisses me off when someone tells me how I should look or what I should do-

MONI- DO WHAT YOU BELIEVE WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY. THE MONEY WILL COME BACK TO YOU IF YOU DECIDE TO.

mixedprettyboy
08-12-2005, 06:27 AM
Botched

borax2001
08-12-2005, 06:54 AM
MONI- DO WHAT YOU BELIEVE WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY.

Absolutely, do what makes you happy.

., I understand you’re asking people their opinion concerning should you or shouldn’t you, large or not, but the biggest question irregardless of anyone else’s
opinion is what do you want ?

I had been with a girl for a number of years, and she asked me if I wanted her to get implants, would I like her to be larger than she is.
I told her I thought she was beautiful either way, but if getting implants would make you happy, than by all means, get implants.
Don’t do for me, do it for you.

Good luck in whatever you decide, it sounds like Allana has hooked you
up with a doctor that does great work.

And Allanah,
I’m not necessarily a breast man myself, but I love seeing your party pics here on the forum.
You have a gorgeous body, and your eyes and your beautiful smile stand out.
Oh, and I was thrilled to meet you one evening in March at Opilines,
even if only for second. (I was a little nervous)
Had a great time at the party. Thank you.

:D

Deepdarkfucker
08-19-2005, 10:55 PM
Big

DaveloveShemales
08-19-2005, 11:44 PM
Bigwell big or small boobs who care i just like the chance to with any of these beautiful creations.

ska
08-20-2005, 06:38 AM
Well honestly I am a big boob man. I can't help it. It may make me somewhat immature to be so fascinated by breast but thats one of the things that float my boat.

But seriously there are exceptions to every rule. And the exception to the big boob rule is especially valid with transexual girls for me. If the girl is a exceptional beauty with other sexy qualities then I can be very turned on if she is even flat chested. The bigger the boobs are can be a major plus for her but with a great face, legs and ass she can get away without having them large.

I seem to be more strict on GG's though. I rarely see super attractive girls that are flat chested or tiny up top. I know they exsist but for the most part I am attracted to buxom GG's and then Transexuals are wide open and subject to a different set of beauty rules for me.

But the short answer is yes please make them BIG! lol

ska
08-20-2005, 07:29 AM
tranny boobage!

ska
08-20-2005, 07:31 AM
Beautiful girl also

ska
08-20-2005, 07:32 AM
very tasty

ska
08-20-2005, 07:33 AM
And they are attatched to very beautiful angels!

brickcitybrother
08-20-2005, 05:33 PM
I know this is a GG, but I love her tits...

I'm with you - I've seen her before and imagine putting my own milk on those tits.

brickcitybrother
08-20-2005, 05:39 PM

What about these?

brickcitybrother
08-20-2005, 05:45 PM

Or these?

ska
08-20-2005, 09:48 PM
Those latest photos are hot. Great boobs.

wayfuctup
09-01-2005, 06:52 PM

Damn, Cani -

you must want us all to envy you! (i know i do!). You're right about her boobs, too - perfect size and shape - natural looking - fantastic!

Dkg
09-01-2005, 07:45 PM
I like anything from A-C. after that, it's just too much than what's needed.

Tadmirer
09-01-2005, 10:43 PM
gone

Fraise
09-01-2005, 10:53 PM
Well if I'm going to pay for pornstar sex I would like pornstar titaes 8) Big round fake ones.

But I must admit most girls look good without any tits lol, its just more fun for sex.

Lafuerza
09-01-2005, 11:11 PM
If I were to choose, I'd say big boobs, but I can deal with anything (just as long as they're there.)

ptyseminole
09-01-2005, 11:24 PM
totally agree with you, big, round tits, the bigger the better!

crazydaze2002
09-08-2005, 11:48 PM
I prefer nice small tits with hard nipples to big ugly ones

General124
09-09-2005, 12:48 AM

I totally agree...

Although I do like 'em big.

;)

NascarNation
01-26-2011, 10:57 PM
For me two big nice tits but also a big brother
Alexy

A big brother???

stillies77
01-26-2011, 11:13 PM
There is no such thing as too big in my opinion.

FreddieGomez
01-27-2011, 01:06 AM
as long as the nipple is big i dont care

NascarNation
01-27-2011, 02:22 AM
bigger is better!

betts
01-27-2011, 02:34 AM
big please

MissBStar
01-27-2011, 02:38 AM
omg why did i reply to such an old thread

CORVETTEDUDE
01-27-2011, 05:40 AM
Boobs....just BOOBS will do!

amberskyi
01-27-2011, 10:41 AM
as long as the nipple is big i dont care

i have a surprise for you lol

phobun
01-27-2011, 04:32 PM

I prefer natural, but not oversized. It is possible to have too much of a good thing.

LibertyHarkness
01-27-2011, 05:06 PM
big boobs, big nipples :)

iamdrgonzo
01-27-2011, 10:57 PM
I prefer real boobs whatever their size.

a994
01-28-2011, 11:58 AM
Large, natural C- or D-cups (pref. 38-40 D or DD) with large nipples do it for me.

MrsKellyPierce
01-28-2011, 05:22 PM
I love playing with big boobs only........okay thank you

LibertyHarkness
01-28-2011, 05:27 PM
kelly iwant to play with your boobs :)

Deepdarkfucker
01-28-2011, 05:29 PM
Big Boobs are the best!!!!!

MrsKellyPierce
01-28-2011, 05:30 PM
kelly iwant to play with your boobs :)
lol you want to motorboat them??

LibertyHarkness
01-28-2011, 05:30 PM
yeah man, i love big fake tits, big natural tits , i just love big norks :) i get realy jelous when i get changed infront of bustier girls than me its like grrrrrr

LibertyHarkness
01-28-2011, 05:31 PM
dunno what motorboating means, i want to slide my cock between them for sure :) ohh and i want to lay you on your back, and paint your boobs green and place all my little smurfs on them so that live on 2 hills ... :) its my new roleplay :)

MrsKellyPierce
01-28-2011, 05:34 PM
dunno what motorboating means, i want to slide my cock between them for sure :) ohh and i want to lay you on your back, and paint your boobs green and place all my little smurfs on them so that live on 2 hills ... :) its my new roleplay :)
lmao!!! you always crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dead-1::dead-1::dead-1::dead-1::dead-1:

LibertyHarkness
01-28-2011, 05:35 PM
so thats a yes then .. GET IN :) i knew you was a kinky fucker x

95racer
01-28-2011, 05:36 PM
What looks nice for the body size. Not too big. I lean smaller than bigger.

LibertyHarkness
01-28-2011, 05:38 PM
this is the size boobs i would love to end up with :) hell i would like to end up with her as well :)

xon
01-28-2011, 05:59 PM
^^^^^ agrrrreed libby lool

i think kelly has a great pair
JP has an amazing pair as well lol

for me the bigger the better....hyperfemininity FTW!!

LibertyHarkness
01-28-2011, 06:21 PM
well my next boob job will take me up to about 550cc ...but moderate profile ... trying to do it gradually as i dont want to end up with stretched look and over stuck on :) I think it will be my 3rd boob job that will be the final one that hits the spot :)

JP / Danielle Fox have amazing titties :)

CORVETTEDUDE
01-28-2011, 07:32 PM
this is the size boobs i would love to end up with :) hell i would like to end up with her as well :)

Those are really nice, Libby....REALLY NICE!!!:dancing::dancing::dancing:

LibertyHarkness
01-28-2011, 07:39 PM
nice fun bags eh :)

Fabiola
01-29-2011, 01:01 AM
i prefer medium like her, can anyone tell me her name ?

http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/710/all-she-needs-is-an-asshole.html

MissBStar
01-29-2011, 01:42 AM
well my next boob job will take me up to about 550cc ...but moderate profile ... trying to do it gradually as i dont want to end up with stretched look and over stuck on :) I think it will be my 3rd boob job that will be the final one that hits the spot :)

JP / Danielle Fox have amazing titties :)

Libbie darling why not Mod Plus? I guess I'm partial because I did Mid Range (Same as mod plus) at 533cc's. I am a D but I'm hoping to fluff out to a DD if I'm lucky lol

btw you and Kelly need to get a room. You two can use mine =P

LibertyHarkness
01-29-2011, 02:27 AM
hehe 3way? lets be having you both i am hungry :)

well i would go with highprofiles :) but i dunno .. i need to look at them abit more with my surgeon and decide ...i want width of breast ...at moment i have 295cc highprofile and i am a 32c

xxx

MissBStar
01-29-2011, 02:44 AM
lol but I am soooo shy. Can't I just sit and watch?

Damn Libby 32inch Band? For real? I feel enormous now being at a 36-38inch band

LibertyHarkness
01-29-2011, 02:46 AM
yep my stats are 32c-26-32, :)

dont be shy i will be gentle with you :) xx

Vic
01-29-2011, 10:54 PM
Personally, I've always loved big titties; sucking fondling, and sticking my dick in between them; there's nothing like them! When it comes to trannies, I've noticed that most with large titties aren't that well endowed, and I'm not saying that they are making up for short-comings, but what do you guys think?

Thor57
01-30-2011, 01:57 AM
i like both.....especially, if they are natural!

:party::party:;):claps

Helvis2012
01-30-2011, 02:37 AM
Nice............

Vic
01-30-2011, 08:34 PM
Her name is Kimberly Devine, and while she hasn't been mainstream on the TS circuit lately, she still looks pretty hot! The following URL is one of her previous videos:

http://www.adultdvdempire.com/448903/she-male-cherry-buster-2-porn-movies.html

Thor57
01-30-2011, 09:51 PM
niv ce Kim is fine,,

Thor57
01-30-2011, 10:02 PM
Oops, sorry about the errors

:loser::fu::jerkoff...

richboy
01-31-2011, 01:23 AM
I like smaller breasts with big nipples. The more natural looking the better, but one girl who has huge breasts that I love is Tiffany!
http://galleries.grooby.com/nats/yum/Tiffany/01.jpg

Alijah's breasts are super huge, but look real to me.
http://shemalecocksize.com/images/shemale-yum-transsexuals/ts-alijah/08.jpg