PDA

View Full Version : Brazil help

smg10
08-04-2008, 08:57 PM
Hello everyone. I am in Rio De Janeiro Brazil. I am in ipanema and looking for transexuals... Can anyone help me? Thanks

trannybanger
08-04-2008, 09:14 PM
Is this serious?

smg10
08-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Yes. Just got here and I want to know where to look

ImpulZ
08-04-2008, 09:49 PM
good luck over there and when there are no girls i suggest too :jerkoff :wink:

RawNY
08-04-2008, 09:58 PM
Go out the door of your motel, look left, look right, find the one with the biggest boods, and there she is, lol

GroobySteven
08-04-2008, 11:38 PM
Your not going to find any just walking around Ipanema - and it's unlikely in Copacabana either.

For girls go to "Help" at Copacabana, just sit outside and look - they're all available.

For tgirls register at this free forum:
http://damazo.groobyforums.com/forum/

They should be able to help you.

tao1kiku
08-05-2008, 03:57 AM
Ipanema (at least from my two visits to Rio) seemed to be more of the upscale area. Help (heard it was closing down) is filled wioth working girls, it's just tricky finding which ones are T-girls and which ones are GG, they're all so beautiful. But Ipanema is a short walk to Zona Sul Copa and if you do the walk, you're bound to find some. Just be real careful and only carry what you can afford to lose.

praetor
08-05-2008, 05:00 AM
Thats right, you only can meet tgirls in Copacabana Beach, near Posto 6 (six quarter), or at Lapa, Mem de Sá or Augusto Severo, but take care...there...some tgirls can stolen you, than open your eyes.

Will Riker
08-05-2008, 05:56 PM
Brother Praetor is quite right.

For plenty of street walkers, Rua Augusto Severo, at the Lapa nighborhood is a must, but one must be careful, as you may also find some t-girls that may steal your money. Thus, keep you credit cards, camera and most of your money at your hotel safe and take only what you intend to spend with cab, few bears and the TGs.

As Senchai said, you may register at damazo´s board and find a huge number of superb t-girls at the Rio section. I strongly recommend Paty Bionda, as she is a fine TG that further may help you to find other good companions.

have fun.