View Full Version : Anyone know about Were Joanna Jet Has Been hiding

GurlyCockLover
07-21-2008, 08:03 PM
hi,

i've been wondering were the superlicious Joanna Jet has been, anyone have any ideas, has she gone behind the scenes or left the industry altogether

would like to see more of her she a real star

Chaingunner
07-21-2008, 09:16 PM
Joanna has been working busily away on her new site, www.jojetdownload.com which features all her films in multi downloadable formats. You will need IE to download them however as no other browser will permit it and you also need a recent version of Windows Media Player. There are many free downloads there so enjoy!

sirmartinfrobisher
07-26-2008, 09:28 AM
Joanna has been working busily away on her new site, www.jojetdownload.com which features all her films in multi downloadable formats. You will need IE to download them however as no other browser will permit it and you also need a recent version of Windows Media Player. There are many free downloads there so enjoy!

That knocks it out for me then, I never, ever, run Internet Explorer

Chaingunner
07-26-2008, 02:20 PM

That knocks it out for me then, I never, ever, run Internet Explorer

There is a technical reason for this and Joanna tells me;

"PC movies can only be downloaded using Microsoft Explorer.

This is because all of the PC VoD content is protected with DRM (Digital Rights Management) in order to stop my movies being pirated to hell and back on torrents/limewire etc...
Unfortunately, Windows Media player only supports Microsoft's own version of DRM and this only works with Internet Explorer as Microsoft has not published the code that allows developers to integrate DRM into other browsers (e.g. Firefox, Camino etc..)"

So there you go....

sirmartinfrobisher
08-06-2008, 03:13 AM
She must be a very wealthy person to exclude 20% of the marketplace.

Aunt Kay
08-07-2008, 02:51 AM
I also wish they used PayPal. I hate sending them my credit card number.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
08-07-2008, 04:43 AM
Congrats Miss Jett, another home run with this one.

Lysandros
08-07-2008, 03:29 PM
But no new stuff for a long time !!

lys

Richctdude
08-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Love you avatar danielle your ass looks great

WendyWilliams
08-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Let me tell you that Joanna can code like no other LOL.

Her website script is WOW, her store was so easy to run and manage and now the download stuff is HOT.

AMAZING woman she is!

sirmartinfrobisher
08-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Let me tell you that Joanna can code like no other LOL.

Her website script is WOW, her store was so easy to run and manage and now the download stuff is HOT.

AMAZING woman she is!
I remember her code Wendy, I got booted because I dared to run a download manager. FFS this is now. Ask Seanchai, what he does about download managers etc! Look at site ratings. Where is Vaniity's site? She has low res pics, all in java windows, great for reducing bandwidth but crap at customer retention!
There are so many sites, it's a buyers' market!

sirmartinfrobisher
12-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Still no sign of any action on her new site and it's down, this is the message that I get:

gaiseric
12-23-2008, 10:59 PM
Joanna's site was back up a couple of hours ago so that may have been a glitch. I sent her a text earlier today so hopefully I may find out what the lovely lady is up to. :)
Watch this space 8)

sirmartinfrobisher
12-23-2008, 11:53 PM
I want to see the lascivious jj that I know and lust!

Castor_Troy05
12-24-2008, 04:14 AM
Ummm that nonsense about it only running on IE is complete bull. Any browser that has a Windows Media Player plugin can view any of the videos on her site. And if they wanted to put them on torrents or whatever, it's really not that hard to remove DRM from video's