PDA

View Full Version : Travelling looking for T Girls

Callinan
07-21-2008, 01:40 AM
OK. So what is the best way and best place to go for an admirer? What I mean is: how do you travel to a place where there are lots of shemales without your family and friends knowing why you are going?

The obvious answer is : don't tell them! But I am just curious if anyone on here has done or does that? And if you have then whether you have any tips on doing it discreetly and getting the most out of the experience. Also, what are the best places to go?

saifan
07-21-2008, 03:08 AM
Go to any major city. Easy to go on vacation there. Plenty of girls in all of the majors. Check out Eros in NY, LA, Las Vegas, etc...

Personally I can't wait until I've saved up to go to Thailand. That place looks like a dream. No excuse necessary.

Odelay
07-21-2008, 03:09 AM
I go on plenty of solo vacations, and tell family members just that. If you have wife and kids then your story might have to be more complicated. I haven't been on a t-girl sex vacation, though I might consider one in the future.

Lots of places to go... Brazil, Spain, Thailand, NYC, Vegas, LA. Search around in this forum. Many guys have posted sex vacation stories. There's also free forums on the scenes in Brazil and Thailand, the latter connected to the site LB69.

Good luck, stay safe, and have fun!