PDA

View Full Version : And anoher one bites the dust !!!!!!

mimiplastique
07-11-2008, 07:58 PM
This man is a rip off and a thief . I set up an appointment with this man that claimed to be 36 over the phone ... when i got there he she it whatever ... was running around in a wig cap with a bra that gave out on him years ago ... I proceeded into the bathroom where there was kitty litter all over the floor !!!
The body was terrible HUGE stomach and flat long slabs of skin that hung to the mid section of his her it's belly button where a botched breast job had once been ...
then it put on a wig that looked nothing like the picture (the wig that is ,... but nor did she ) and an out of date wedding / bridal honey moon type negligee and this is when i began to ponder what is going on here ... so i stood up and she had a switch blade in her hand and demanded the money from me speaking of some cable or light bill she had to pay so i began to run for the door and there she had all the locks locked so it was very hard to escape i dropped my walet and deactivated my credit cards as soon as i got outside !!!!

before i could get to my car she was screaming to me all types of faggots and mother fuckers ... now is this really the low class prostitute you want to have a session with ??? what has the world come to???

ANY WAY BE WARNED OF THIS OLD WORN OUT PROSTITUTE

ed_jaxon
07-11-2008, 08:02 PM
Wrong.

Very funny, but wrong.

mimiplastique
07-11-2008, 08:04 PM
Wrong.

Very funny, but wrong.

LOVELY :!: :!: :!:

Hostile
07-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Mimi are you saying that you were paying for sex with a TS prostitute? I'm not being shady I just do not understand this post. How did you wind up with this person? Again, I mean no disrespect I am simply trying to figure out what this is about.

mimiplastique
07-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Mimi are you saying that you were paying for sex with a TS prostitute? I'm not being shady I just do not understand this post. How did you wind up with this person? Again, I mean no disrespect I am simply trying to figure out what this is about.

no i found this post lol in the city of chicagos craigs list

Legend
07-11-2008, 10:54 PM
That sounds too crazy to be real.

ARMANIXXX
07-14-2008, 01:57 AM
I keep tryin to help dumb, don't know muthafuckas,

Stupid rookies need to stay off of Craigslist.

Veteran's Only.

dc_guy_75
07-14-2008, 02:00 AM
What the hell? Why did you take the time to write that?... to give us nightmares or something? :)

jimbobw2
07-14-2008, 02:02 AM
This man is a rip off and a thief . I set up an appointment with this man that claimed to be 36 over the phone ... when i got there he she it whatever ... was running around in a wig cap with a bra that gave out on him years ago ... I proceeded into the bathroom where there was kitty litter all over the floor !!!
The body was terrible HUGE stomach and flat long slabs of skin that hung to the mid section of his her it's belly button where a botched breast job had once been ...
then it put on a wig that looked nothing like the picture (the wig that is ,... but nor did she ) and an out of date wedding / bridal honey moon type negligee and this is when i began to ponder what is going on here ... so i stood up and she had a switch blade in her hand and demanded the money from me speaking of some cable or light bill she had to pay so i began to run for the door and there she had all the locks locked so it was very hard to escape i dropped my walet and deactivated my credit cards as soon as i got outside !!!!

before i could get to my car she was screaming to me all types of faggots and mother fuckers ... now is this really the low class prostitute you want to have a session with ??? what has the world come to???

ANY WAY BE WARNED OF THIS OLD WORN OUT PROSTITUTE

Well, dont you expect that time to time ;)

BrendaQG
07-14-2008, 02:17 AM
LMAO

bat1
07-14-2008, 03:25 AM
His tits are bigger then yours ;)

mimiplastique
07-14-2008, 04:41 AM
His tits are bigger then yours ;)

those are not tits those are long slabs of skin that were pushed up to look round for that picture ....

in reality they look like african breast that you would see on national geographic !!!

Willie Escalade
07-14-2008, 04:45 AM
:lol: :lol:

NYBURBS
07-14-2008, 04:58 AM
I keep tryin to help dumb, don't know muthafuckas,

Stupid rookies need to stay off of Craigslist.

Veteran's Only.

lol so true, CL is just bad news.

ballzNnutz
07-14-2008, 09:40 AM
that freakin hilarious and disgusting at the same time.

thx1138
07-14-2008, 10:15 AM
Mimi: think twice before making outcalls.

mimiplastique
07-16-2008, 05:33 AM
vanessa ..,..

TsVanessa69
07-16-2008, 05:37 AM
She was on Taxi Cab Confessions back in the day
Her claim to fame

PeteIsHere
07-16-2008, 05:42 AM
Mimi, when you get your implants be sure to get the ones that will make your breasts soft and real. Do not get those that will make your breasts hard like immovable plastic.

vanessa ..,..

Trannysluvme
07-16-2008, 05:54 AM
Mimi, when you get your implants be sure to get the ones that will make your breasts soft and real. Do not get those that will make your breasts hard like immovable plastic.

vanessa ..,..Yea dont get the ones like Vanessa's, whoever did that needs to get those Jesus stones out her chest

TsVanessa69
07-16-2008, 05:58 AM

vanessa ..,..Yea dont get the ones like Vanessa's, whoever did that needs to get those Jesus stones out her chest
I don't have implants, and for your information, I am getting my implants in october. How about i save the stones and throw them at your face??
These nameless, faceless fags kill me talking shit in the first posts they make on a forum

Trannysluvme
07-16-2008, 06:00 AM

I don't have implants, and for your information, I am getting my implants in october. How about i save the stones and throw them at your face??
These nameless, faceless fags kill me talking shit in the first posts they make on a forumSo ur admitting to havin stones in ur chest??

lol no wonder why ur saving money stayin at other trannies places, so u can save up for sum real tits

cheap hoe

PeteIsHere
07-16-2008, 06:17 AM
Vanessa, do you really not have implants? Your breasts are very large for someone that doesn't have implants. With the size of your breasts, you don't need implants.

I don't have implants, and for your information, I am getting my implants in october. How about i save the stones and throw them at your face??These nameless, faceless fags kill me talking shit in the first posts they make on a forum

TsVanessa69
07-16-2008, 06:20 AM

These nameless, faceless fags kill me talking shit in the first posts they make on a forumSo ur admitting to havin stones in ur chest??

lol no wonder why ur saving money stayin at other trannies places, so u can save up for sum real tits

cheap hoe
I have always had my OWN apartment!
I have never lived whith any bitch!
EVERYBODY knows Reina Duran has her own $1000 a month apartment.
Hardly cheap! I could own your ass!!
I dare you to post your pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then you could come for me!

Trannysluvme
07-16-2008, 06:23 AM

cheap hoe
Then you could come for me!HAHA so ur tits are rocks!!! at least ur honest

Yea u got ur own apartment, but at ur age shouldnt u have a house by now??? LOL who brags about renting an apartment??

And ur still cheap cuz when u travel u stay at other trannies places, and not only r u cheap but ur rude as fuck cuz afterwards u talk shit about them if they do sumthing wrong...alot of class u got there MR

TsVanessa69
07-16-2008, 06:29 AM

cheap hoe

Yea u got ur own apartment, but at ur age shouldnt u have a house by now??? LOL who brags about renting an apartment??

And ur still cheap cuz when u travel u stay at other trannies places, and not only r u cheap but ur rude as fuck cuz afterwards u talk shit about them if they do sumthing wrong...alot of class u got there MR
No wrong again fool. I stay in $300 a night hotels like the one I just left in Manhattan, and am on my way back to on July 23rd.
You must be a jealous tranny who made up a fake ID to talk shit
I always have said I was not happy with my breast, thats old news.
But far from cheap or broke baby!
I would love for you to name one tranny's place I needed to stay at? What city? What was the girls name?
how long was I there? You jealous queens kill me with bullshit! The screen name alone screams DUMB BITCH!

TsVanessa69
07-16-2008, 06:31 AM

cheap hoe

get your stories straight! I never had to stay with any bitch! Then talk abot them? Talk about who???????

PeteIsHere
07-16-2008, 06:39 AM
Vanessa, why are you so argumentative? I hope you are not the type of person that is prone to physically assaulting people as a result of your anger management issues.

mimiplastique
07-16-2008, 06:46 AM
OH PETE PLEASE VANESSA HAS NOT FOUGHT IN HER LIFE

TsVanessa69
07-16-2008, 06:47 AM
Vanessa, why are you so argumentative? I hope you are not the type of person that is prone to physically assaulting people as a result of your anger management issues.
This person is CLEARLY lying on me
1. I have always paid my rent.
2. I have NEVER lived with another ts, now I have let a few stay with me.
3. Where ever I travel, I book my hotel before I even buy the plane ticket
4.If somebody lied about you, would you sit there and let it ride?
5. Who the fuck are you anyway??

PeteIsHere
07-16-2008, 06:55 AM
Did I ask for the details of your life? Millions of people in this country pay their own rent or mortgage. Millions of people buy their own plane tickets and/or pay to stay at a hotel. You make it seem like it's a big accomplishment to do common things that millions of people do everyday. You really are nuts.

TsVanessa69
07-16-2008, 06:59 AM
Did I ask for the details of your life? Millions of people in this country pay their own rent or mortgage. Millions of people buy their own plane tickets and/or pay to stay at a hotel. You make it seem like it's a big accomplishment to do common things that millions of people do everyday. You really are nuts.

Then stay the fuck out of my posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeteIsHere
07-16-2008, 07:00 AM
I would be scared to be in a room with Vanessa by myself. I bet she can throw down if you really get her angry.

Mimi, I know you are looking forward to getting implants. Please do not get those hard implants that will turn your breasts into a weapon. If I ever see you in person, I want to touch something soft and real.

TsVanessa69
07-16-2008, 07:02 AM
I would be scared to be in a room with Vanessa by myself. I bet she can throw down if you really get her angry.

Mimi, I know you are looking forward to getting implants. Please do not get those hard implants that will turn your breasts into a weapon. If I ever see you in person, I want to touch something soft and real.

Who gives a fuck, my latino papi's love me!

gunn
07-16-2008, 07:04 AM
MIMI VS V
Place your beats people LOL

TsVanessa69
07-16-2008, 07:05 AM
MIMI VS V
Place your beats people LOL
We are a tag team, so why place bets?
we are not in competition with each other

gunn
07-16-2008, 07:10 AM
Would you two tag team me?

PeteIsHere
07-16-2008, 07:15 AM
I'm sure you are a nice and loveable person when you remember to take your psychotropic medication. It's obvious you have skipped taking your meds for the past couple of days.

TsVanessa69
07-16-2008, 07:50 AM
I'm sure you are a nice and loveable person when you remember to take your psychotropic medication. It's obvious you have skipped taking your meds for the past couple of days.

And you still taling to me
you know u like me
so suck a donkeys dick and leave me alone

EyeCumInPiece
07-16-2008, 07:53 AM
LMAOO MiMi that first post had me laughin my ass off uncontrollably in front of my computer for the first time in quite awhile.

gunn
07-16-2008, 07:54 AM
SUCK IT!

TsVanessa69
07-16-2008, 06:53 PM

Because I don't let you cock hounds talk shit to me or about me, then I'm sick?
YOU DICK HUNGRY BITCES ARE SICK!
And my latino papi's STILL love me just the way I am!

mimiplastique
07-16-2008, 08:20 PM
yo vanessa may be a bitch and
everyone here knows that i am one too so what the fuck is it jump on vanessa week ???

be nice to my sister
or imma be mean to you

PeteIsHere
07-16-2008, 09:08 PM
Mimi, I'm looking forward to the day I can jump on you. :lol: As for Vanessa, I have nothing else to say to her. I wish her the best and hope she finds peace within herself.

everyone here knows that i am one too so what the fuck is it jump on vanessa week ???

be nice to my sister
or imma be mean to you

mimiplastique
07-16-2008, 09:43 PM
Mimi, I'm looking forward to the day I can jump on you. :lol: As for Vanessa, I have nothing else to say to her. I wish her the best and hope she finds peace within herself.

be nice to my sister
or imma be mean to you

WHERE ARE YOU @

Deepdarkfucker
07-16-2008, 10:23 PM
Vanessa - you hot and I would love to be with/in you anytime

PeteIsHere
07-16-2008, 11:04 PM
I'm in the city that never sleeps.

be nice to my sister
or imma be mean to you

WHERE ARE YOU @

TsVanessa69
07-17-2008, 01:33 AM

be nice to my sister
or imma be mean to you
Vanessa gives a flying fuck how you feel about her!
I know a few members of HA personally and I just left NYC.
I met a few and actually rode in the shuttle from the airport to my hotel with a HA member. That was fun!!! Porr guy was in awe! Kept repeating how my pics don't do me justice!
Pete just wants to let it be known that he likes Mimi and is her fan.
BIG FUCKIN WHOOPTIE DOOO!
its called choice.
Just don't try to make me look bad, to make Mimi look better.

TsVanessa69
07-17-2008, 01:34 AM

be nice to my sister
or imma be mean to you
Good now stay the fuck out my posts!!!!!!!!!!

TsVanessa69
07-17-2008, 01:36 AM
Thanks hunny!
Some guys appreciate the challenge of being with a woman instead of a girl. 8) 8)

PeteIsHere
07-17-2008, 01:46 AM
Vanessa,

Peace be unto you. Namaste.

be nice to my sister
or imma be mean to you
Good now stay the fuck out my posts!!!!!!!!!!

mimiplastique
07-17-2008, 02:52 AM
Thanks hunny!
Some guys appreciate the challenge of being with a woman instead of a girl. 8) 8)

bitch don't even try it ... i am just as much an adult as you are so what the fuck is this supposed to mean ???

indeed
07-17-2008, 03:07 AM
craigslist is horrible.

No joke I met a TS once on CL exchanged emails. Googled the name that showed up and found out she was HIV+ I called her on it and she said she would have said something. Obviously safety first but I know damn well from the emails she wouldnt have told me ish.
stay off of CL

TsVanessa69
07-17-2008, 03:12 AM
craigslist is horrible.

No joke I met a TS once on CL exchanged emails. Googled the name that showed up and found out she was HIV+ I called her on it and she said she would have said something. Obviously safety first but I know damn well from the emails she wouldnt have told me ish.
stay off of CL
How would google know somebody's HIV status????

mimiplastique
07-17-2008, 03:16 AM
craigslist is horrible.

stay off of CL

you would be surprised to find out how many of the working girls are hiv positive . more than one you have seen already has it trust and belive

and no whore dumb enough to give you her real name should even be allowed to post on craigs list just for their own safety ...

and is it true you can find out someones hiv status on google ???

would'nt that be like illegal confidential information ??

indeed
07-17-2008, 03:34 AM
craigslist is horrible.

stay off of CL
How would google know somebody's HIV status????
because her name came up in the "from" section. However I have googled email addresses and just follow the path

mimiplastique
07-17-2008, 03:57 AM
gave that idea a shot it was bullshit on my end ... anyone else ??

indeed
07-17-2008, 04:44 AM
gave that idea a shot it was bullshit on my end ... anyone else ??
great. google your email address. She just happened to work with transgendered teens. I continued to follow path found out she won a pageant. Continued on path and found an interview someone did that noted her as being an inspiration because she was hiv+ loved life etc. I have done it a few times and not all from craigslist and each time I did it the path led to further discovery. Also I am a bit shocked its surprising to you or anyone else

Why lie?

LilWyte
07-19-2008, 10:05 PM
lmao wowww i dont even know what 2 say aside from that is why i dont pay for sex lol