PDA

View Full Version : Reality Check

bigboy
07-10-2008, 06:53 PM
It's interesting to here TS's talk about how they don't like or want there cock sucked & how some of them think that's sooooooo NASTY!!!! Point of clarification here, the REALITY IS u are a man that has accomplished amazing physical transformations to obtain a feminine body(kudos/applauses), however, u still have your cock!!!!! We r attracted to u just because of this reason & if a man says he's not then I have a bridge or 2 to sell u & everyone else!!!!! so WO-MEN, don't pretend to try to psych yourselves out from this being wat it really is(we like she-cock)!!!!!!! That being said, if u don't like your cock getting that xtra attention then have it REMOVED like POST-OP's DO!!!!!!!!

To whom it may concern. This was not intended to offend anyone but just to put things in PERSPECTIVE!!!!!

tsntx
07-10-2008, 07:23 PM
:cough faggot :cough

TomSelis
07-10-2008, 07:40 PM
Where are all these dudes telling people how to be coming from?

And why won't they go away?

flabbybody
07-10-2008, 08:00 PM
COMMENT DOES NOT WARRANT CREATING A NEW THREAD

Moon
07-10-2008, 08:09 PM
Having had previous TG girlfriends I find your comments a little offensive.

Most of us consider them to be women, just because their plumbing is a little different should not make any difference (whether they like or dislike cock as you say does not change how most of us see these ladies)

It is how a person feels inside that counts.

I suggest that you grow up and take off your blinkers

Moon

hwbs
07-10-2008, 08:14 PM
oh boy not again .... :banghead

Moon
07-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Yep, same old thing.

yawn,yawn,yawn.

Moon

santiago316
07-10-2008, 08:17 PM
It's interesting to here TS's talk about how they don't like or want there cock sucked & how some of them think that's sooooooo NASTY!!!! Point of clarification here, the REALITY IS u are a man that has accomplished amazing physical transformations to obtain a feminine body(kudos/applauses), however, u still have your cock!!!!! We r attracted to u just because of this reason & if a man says he's not then I have a bridge or 2 to sell u & everyone else!!!!! so WO-MEN, don't pretend to try to psych yourselves out from this being wat it really is(we like she-cock)!!!!!!! That being said, if u don't like your cock getting that xtra attention then have it REMOVED like POST-OP's DO!!!!!!!!

To whom it may concern. This was not intended to offend anyone but just to put things in PERSPECTIVE!!!!!

Speak for yourself junior. :roll:

dafame
07-10-2008, 08:25 PM
I agree with the fact that there's already a thread going on this topic and there was no reason to start another one. But on the flip side if you don't like the topic of the conversation then don't comment.

TomSelis
07-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Y'know, I think I'd bang Madonna over A Rod's wife.....

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/stories/2008/07/09/ck_rodriguez_0709+Z.jpg

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/04/23-End%20of%20Month/madonna300.jpg

Madonna must have that snapper....

trannybanger
07-10-2008, 08:38 PM
i definitely think a-rod is looking to get banged, not bang....

vietboy
07-10-2008, 09:02 PM

The only thing that differentiates this freak from 99% of the guay (http://guay.urbanup.com/655201)s here is that he is a bit cruder than most. It is a misconception that guay (http://guay.urbanup.com/655201)s have only a mythological presence at HA forum. The troll-baiting, the faery-telling, the cock-banditry and the essential knobgoblinism are all evident in this freak's post, which proves the existence of guay (http://guay.urbanup.com/655201)s here.

dafame
07-10-2008, 09:05 PM

The only thing that differentiates this freak from 99% of the guays here is that he is a bit cruder than most. It is a misconception that guays have only a mythological presence at HA forum. The troll-baiting, the faery-telling, the cock-banditry and the essential knobgoblinism are all evident in this freak's post, which proves the existence of guays here.

You guys are hilarious...lol

TomSelis
07-10-2008, 09:18 PM
i definitely think a-rod is looking to get banged, not bang....

These cougars man.....this cougar shit is getting out of.......

I gotta get me one!

Oli
07-10-2008, 09:27 PM

You can now return to the T-Girls with Big Dicks thread and continue your silent self-abuse.

LOL @ Jen and Hollywood

totalhonesty
07-10-2008, 10:51 PM
:cough faggot :coughI know brazilian girls don't respond like this. Please either get your shit cut off or roll over and die. Thanks.

dafame
07-10-2008, 11:37 PM
:cough faggot :coughI know brazilian girls don't respond like this. Please either get your shit cut off or roll over and die. Thanks.

I ain't in the middle of this shit but that response I must say was funny..lol.

vietboy
07-10-2008, 11:55 PM
Funny how ass-hounds like totalhonesty are obsessed with shit, but it's really not unexpected.

Guys who are into anal are walking the lining on coprophilia.

dafame
07-11-2008, 12:23 AM
Funny how ass-hounds like totalhonesty are obsessed with shit, but it's really not unexpected.

Guys who are into anal are walking the lining on coprophilia.

Maybe you can clarify something my man. Now I like you don't have a desire for anything to go in my ass. However, I'm a little curious about the stance that I see a lot of the guys taking in here.

You come across as though you're above the guys that want to be fucked by the girls. It seems to me that someone that was into the type of (I'll call it) alternative sexual partners as we are would not feel that he was above someone who was also into the same thing.

I really don't think that you not taking it up the ass or even touching the dick qualifies you to call this guy or anyone else in here gay. Now if you were fucking gg's maybe, but the fact is you're not. Atleast that's not all you're fucking.

I too respect the girls and see them as girls. I was in a live-in relationship with a girl for 2 1/2 years and couldn't have done so unless I believed that. Love and attraction is in the mind, so if I feel that she's a girl and she feels that she's a girl, then dammit she's a girl. But I didn't blind myself to reality either.

The truth of the matter is (no matter how painful it may be for you to accept this reality) regardless to how fine, feminine, or passable she is, as long as she has that cock, she's genetically no different than the Governor of California. Period. Do until you stop fucking REAL GIRLS that have dicks. Shut the fuck up with the gay shit.

vietboy
07-11-2008, 12:55 AM
Maybe you can clarify something my man. Now I like you don't have a desire for anything to go in my ass.
I like you too but I'm not your man.

However, I'm a little curious about the stance that I see a lot of the guys taking in here.
Too often it's a wide stance (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/28/AR2007082801664.html)...

You come across as though you're above the guys that want to be fucked by the girls.
Hopefully, I'll never feel like I'm on top of those guys.

It seems to me that someone that was into the type of (I'll call it) alternative sexual partners as we are would not feel that he was above someone who was also into the same thing.
I would not describe my partner of choice as an alternative.

I really don't think that you not taking it up the ass or even touching the dick qualifies you to call this guy or anyone else in here gay.
Here we go.

Now if you were fucking gg's maybe, but the fact is you're not. Atleast that's not all you're fucking.
I'm not sure, because if I see a pussy I don't bother checking chromosomes.

I too respect the girls and see them as girls.
I prefer to say that I see them as women... would you like it if someone called you a boy?

The truth of the matter is (no matter how painful it may be for you to accept this reality) regardless to how fine, feminine, or passable she is, as long as she has that cock, she's genetically no different than the Governor of California. Period.
Actually, you're wrong. Even Hulk Hogan is genetically different than Arnold. And if you're referring to Y chromosomes, then you're still wrong, because a woman with Y chromosomes may never have had a "cock". Jamie Lee Curtis is a familiar example.

Do until you stop fucking REAL GIRLS that have dicks.
Unfortunately, some people never attended grammar school.

Shut the fuck up with the gay shit.
Let me reassure you that as long as there are gays or shit involved, there will be no fucking by me!

dafame
07-11-2008, 01:13 AM
Maybe you can clarify something my man. Now I like you don't have a desire for anything to go in my ass.
I like you too but I'm not your man.

However, I'm a little curious about the stance that I see a lot of the guys taking in here.
Too often it's a wide stance (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/28/AR2007082801664.html)...

You come across as though you're above the guys that want to be fucked by the girls.
Hopefully, I'll never feel like I'm on top of those guys.

It seems to me that someone that was into the type of (I'll call it) alternative sexual partners as we are would not feel that he was above someone who was also into the same thing.
I would not describe my partner of choice as an alternative.

I really don't think that you not taking it up the ass or even touching the dick qualifies you to call this guy or anyone else in here gay.
Here we go.

Now if you were fucking gg's maybe, but the fact is you're not. Atleast that's not all you're fucking.
I'm not sure, because if I see a pussy I don't bother checking chromosomes.

I too respect the girls and see them as girls.
I prefer to say that I see them as women... would you like it if someone called you a boy?

The truth of the matter is (no matter how painful it may be for you to accept this reality) regardless to how fine, feminine, or passable she is, as long as she has that cock, she's genetically no different than the Governor of California. Period.
Actually, you're wrong. Even Hulk Hogan is genetically different than Arnold. And if you're referring to Y chromosomes, then you're still wrong, because a woman with Y chromosomes may never have had a "cock". Jamie Lee Curtis is a familiar example.

Do until you stop fucking REAL GIRLS that have dicks.
Unfortunately, some people never attended grammar school.

Shut the fuck up with the gay shit.
Let me reassure you that as long as there are gays or shit involved, there will be no fucking by me!

Just the type of reply that I was expecting. There wasn't really much else you could do accept try to find a humorous way of dealing with it. That shit was so immature...lol Every little answer like "well I consider them to be women, would you like it if I called you a boy". Are you even old enough to be on this forum? But I'll excuse this one though. Now go find some more girls to simp to punk.

a994
07-12-2008, 02:34 AM
(sigh)

Let the ladies decide for themselves what they like and don't like.

redtiger
07-12-2008, 04:36 AM
Y'know, I think I'd bang Madonna over A Rod's wife.....

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/stories/2008/07/09/ck_rodriguez_0709+Z.jpg

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/04/23-End%20of%20Month/madonna300.jpg

Madonna must have that snapper....

Jeez, I wouldn't touch either w/ a ten foot poll!

JelenaCD
07-12-2008, 05:36 AM
i would prefer C-ROD anyday over Madonna , A-Rod is an A-Hole !

skaterboisandiego
07-12-2008, 10:16 AM
lame topic

tsntx
07-12-2008, 10:59 AM

while were keeping shit in perspective and putting ppl in check.. its always interesting to me to hear you guys get bent out of shape when we/me call you a fag... esp when you post bs like this

JamieTyrell
07-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Well I don't have sex at all at the moment as a pre-op.
But reality check: A SEX REASSIGNMENT SURGERY COSTS A FORTUNE!!!

So maybe the pre-op transsexuals that don't want you to touch their penis are just girls that don't have the money for surgery (yet) or they are not mentally ready for an srs.

JamieTyrell
07-12-2008, 11:10 AM
And I don't know how many pre-op transsexuals REALLY want their penis. It's also well known that you can make a LOT of money being a woman with a penis. Money you need hard to pay for the cost of surgeries, other treatments and we're still human so we need to LIVE as well you know...
And personally I HATE to be referred as MAN while I'm mentally a woman and physically almost a woman.

JamieTyrell
07-12-2008, 11:52 AM
And I don't know how many pre-op transsexuals REALLY want their penis. It's also well known that you can make a LOT of money being a woman with a penis. Money you need hard to pay for the cost of surgeries, other treatments and we're still human so we need to LIVE as well you know...
And personally I HATE to be referred as MAN while I'm mentally a woman and physically almost a woman.

bigcat1
07-12-2008, 01:00 PM
You know bigboy has a point, Im not attracted to masculinity, or even a feminine crossdresser, Im attracted to beautiful transsexuals with tits and a cock, but I cant be honest with myself and say since I dont get fucked, I do the fucking, Im straight. I get tired of hearing so called straight guys since they are tops only, they are straight while bottom are fags, You are fucking people with cocks, you are committing a homosexual act, they may be beautiful, they may be feminine but they are not 100 percent woman, And even the most beautiful ts girls from Jennifer Justice to Jennifer Paris have dicks, and most of these girls use there cocks from time to time so maybe we can stop with the gay bashing if everyone was honest with themselves they would realize that everyone on here is half a fag, no one on this site is totally straight.

Oli
07-12-2008, 03:21 PM
Oh joy, this has turned into a cloaked "Am I Gay" thread. :smh :smh :smh

Alyssa87
07-12-2008, 03:30 PM

AWW :cry: ...would u like me to fuck you?

yosi
07-12-2008, 04:34 PM
no one on this site is totally straight.

almost everyone in this site are straight.
the fags are those who shout that everyone else is a fag but them :wink:

unctrld1
07-12-2008, 07:57 PM
Only on this site can man who has sex/sexual contact with another person, who has a penis, still consider themselves heterosexual. Nowhere else will you be considered heterosexual. Nowhere. There are no degrees of heterosexuality. You either are or you are not. Heterosexual men have sex with genetic women, period. So, in my opinion, if you, like me, are here on this site then you are not . . . . . .

vietboy
07-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Heterosexual men have sex with genetic women, period.
You are stupid and ignorant.
As proof of your ignorance, consider these examples:
If a man has sex with a woman with androgen insensitivity syndrome, or if she has Swyer's Syndrome, no one would consider the man anything other than straight, because such women are legally, socially and physically women, even though they genetically XY (genetically male).

Azanti
07-12-2008, 08:51 PM
Human beings should have their sexuality define who they are. Who they are defines it.