View Full Version : TAKE CONTROL OF ME !!!!

mimiplastique
07-10-2008, 03:13 PM
a show i did here in cincy

along with the one in show time thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuoWCL5IB5M

hondarobot
07-10-2008, 03:33 PM
You should get in contact with our club if you want to perform in Minneapolis. That was a great performance.

rparker39@msn.com

That's the General Manager, or whatever his title is right now. Tell him Little Jeff knows ya.

mimiplastique
07-10-2008, 05:40 PM
You should get in contact with our club if you want to perform in Minneapolis. That was a great performance.

rparker39@msn.com

That's the General Manager, or whatever his title is right now. Tell him Little Jeff knows ya.

why thank you :) that was very sweet of you :)

barefootjoe69
07-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Very Sexy!!!!!!!!

mimiplastique
07-10-2008, 11:13 PM
Very Sexy!!!!!!!!

YA KNOW WHAT CAN I SAY ??? LOL I TRY

totalhonesty
07-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Is there no end to this fucking garbage. :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

cam22001
07-11-2008, 12:07 AM

Been putting ignorant trannies and chasers in their place since 1990

Seems you joined this forum on June 22, solely to act obnoxious and rude. Also seems, you get a kick out of it. Otherwise, why would someone who dislikes a group of people, specifically join that very group of people! From the above obervation, I gather that you get your jollies when some one/others cuss you out and humilates you since I see your posts are being ignored but you still keep posting.

Will that make you a masochist who can't find satisfaction so goes from one Forum to the next insulting people he has never met? Are you that deranged?

If you think you found the right partner in me, you are mistaken. I may post one more message to you then I'll ignore you just like others.

By the way, if you WERE totally honest, you'd pick a more suitable screen name. Rude, abrasive and obnoxious people always blame it on their "honesty" or "frankness". No buddy, you are just an unpleasant man, that is all.

totalhonesty
07-11-2008, 01:10 AM

Seems you joined this forum on June 22, solely to act obnoxious and rude. Also seems, you get a kick out of it. Otherwise, why would someone who dislikes a group of people, specifically join that very group of people! From the above obervation, I gather that you get your jollies when some one/others cuss you out and humilates you since I see your posts are being ignored but you still keep posting.

Will that make you a masochist who can't find satisfaction so goes from one Forum to the next insulting people he has never met? Are you that deranged?

If you think you found the right partner in me, you are mistaken. I may post one more message to you then I'll ignore you just like others.

By the way, if you WERE totally honest, you'd pick a more suitable screen name. Rude, abrasive and obnoxious people always blame it on their "honesty" or "frankness". No buddy, you are just an unpleasant man, that is all.Look u cock chasing trannie ass lickin motherfucker. You dont know who I really am so mind your fucking business. There is only one person on this board that I'm unpleasant towards and its for damm good reason. So captain save an obnoxious trannie, butt the fuck outta my posts. Or be humiliated and destroyed. Read my sig line bitch. I destroy ass kissing chasers too.

mimiplastique
07-11-2008, 01:15 AM

By the way, if you WERE totally honest, you'd pick a more suitable screen name. Rude, abrasive and obnoxious people always blame it on their "honesty" or "frankness". No buddy, you are just an unpleasant man, that is all.

Thank you ....

and before i begin to respond to your comment i would just like to say that
i enjoy doing shows... i am talented ... i am beautiful ... and i have a great body i love to show off ... Now I do get booked in my hometown Chicago at one of the hottest night clubs ...regularly so there is no garbage there especially when former national title holders are who i are my co workers
so this guy total honesty has made bout 15 posts .... funny how he has come on so shortly after that last guy i got banned antiasskisser and hey are both very obnoxious names so not as obnoxious as echumundu his screen name before he was banned under that one too
and funny being the piece of trash that i am
a.) i have been a CONSISTENT member of this board for a year now ...or almost close to a year
b.) have gotten him banned NOT ONCE but TWICE !!!!
c.) and he still is following my post making obnoxious post in my threads

so don't even bother posting again to the depressed faggot has self esteem issues that have to do with him being either molested as a child ,... made fun of in school (even by the teachers ) , and deprived of internet access due to the fact he was so big untill recently he could onl move so his mommy could fix his bed pan ....

so do like Aylssa says

PAY IT

totalhonesty
07-11-2008, 01:45 AM

Thank you ....

i enjoy doing shows... i am talented ... i am beautiful ... and i have a great body i love to show off ... Now I do get booked in my hometown Chicago at one of the hottest night clubs ...regularly so there is no garbage there especially when former national title holders are who i are my co workers
so this guy total honesty has made bout 15 posts .... funny how he has come on so shortly after that last guy i got banned antiasskisser and hey are both very obnoxious names so not as obnoxious as echumundu his screen name before he was banned under that one too
a.) i have been a CONSISTENT member of this board for a year now ...or almost close to a year

so don't even bother posting again to the depressed faggot has self esteem issues that have to do with him being either molested as a child ,... made fun of in school (even by the teachers ) , and deprived of internet access due to the fact he was so big untill recently he could onl move so his mommy could fix his bed pan ....

so do like Aylssa says

PAY ITWHATEVER. You dont know me. You thinik you do but you dont. BUT YOU WILL.

cam22001
07-11-2008, 01:51 AM
[quote]Is there no end to this fucking garbage. :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

Look u cock chasing trannie ass lickin motherfucker. You dont know who I really am so mind your fucking business. There is only one person on this board that I'm unpleasant towards and its for damm good reason. So captain save an obnoxious trannie, butt the fuck outta my posts. Or be humiliated and destroyed. Read my sig line bitch. I destroy ass kissing chasers too.

Hahahaaaa... Oh your sig line is sooooooo scary, since you say you destroy people...hahaaa... From your language I can tell you were either raised by morons or stable-hands. Btw, I take it back you are not deranged, you are a silly pathetic little boy- either in age or mentality!!!
Grow-up and respect others, ALL others, so you'd be welcome in the next forum. (Destroy me, you pitiful misfit!!!!)..LOL

cam22001
07-11-2008, 02:01 AM
Mimiplastique, with people with this specific mental problem, any sort of response either encourages them or aggravates them and though they don't know it but they thrive on it. Force yourself to ignore him. I know it is hard but try.

In your photo, you seem very beautiful. Btw, I lived in Cincy a while back. A very well kept secret among cities though on the conservative side:) Best wishes

PS. I'm surprised that HA does not have an IGNORE button!

cam22001
07-11-2008, 02:07 AM
WHATEVER. You dont know me. You thinik you do but you dont. BUT YOU WILL.

Please don't frighten me so much, I have a heart condition, you know? *lol*

totalhonesty
07-11-2008, 02:24 AM
[quote]Is there no end to this fucking garbage. :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

Look u cock chasing trannie ass lickin motherfucker. You dont know who I really am so mind your fucking business. There is only one person on this board that I'm unpleasant towards and its for damm good reason. So captain save an obnoxious trannie, butt the fuck outta my posts. Or be humiliated and destroyed. Read my sig line bitch. I destroy ass kissing chasers too.

Hahahaaaa... Oh your sig line is sooooooo scary, since you say you destroy people...hahaaa... From your language I can tell you were either raised by morons or stable-hands. Btw, I take it back you are not deranged, you are a silly pathetic little boy- either in age or mentality!!!
Grow-up and respect others, ALL others, so you'd be welcome in the next forum. (Destroy me, you pitiful misfit!!!!)..LOL You're obviously a homosexual man. Or little gay boy. I think the latter. Don't you have a ball to go to? Instead of defending a disrespectful, mentally unstable crossdresser. Only a homo does that.

totalhonesty
07-11-2008, 02:32 AM

Thank you ....

so do like Aylssa says

PAY ITTalented? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've made more money as a legit performer on stage and in front of the camera than you'll ever see. Thats right. Proud member of Screen Actors Guild and Actors Equity Association. And some crossdresser who does drag shows wants to talk to me about talent? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE. Or maybe you'd like to come to the premiere of my latest film. We got a seat for you in the fucking balcony RuPaul. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

jniowa
07-11-2008, 02:35 AM
Looking sexy Mimi!! Great video.

vietboy
07-11-2008, 02:37 AM
Talented? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've made more money as a legit performer on stage and in front of the camera than you'll ever see. Thats right. Proud member of Screen Actors Guild and Actors Equity Association. And some crossdresser who does drag shows wants to talk to me about talent? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE. Or maybe you'd like to come to the premiere of my latest film. We got a seat for you in the fucking balcony RuPaul. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eddie!

Oli
07-11-2008, 02:53 AM
Talented? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've made more money as a legit performer on stage and in front of the camera than you'll ever see. Thats right. Proud member of Screen Actors Guild and Actors Equity Association. And some crossdresser who does drag shows wants to talk to me about talent? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE. Or maybe you'd like to come to the premiere of my latest film. We got a seat for you in the fucking balcony RuPaul. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eddie!

ROFLMAO!!!

totalhonesty
07-11-2008, 03:03 AM

Eddie!Not hardly idiot.

cam22001
07-11-2008, 03:35 AM
You're obviously a homosexual man. Or little gay boy. I think the latter. Don't you have a ball to go to? Instead of defending a disrespectful, mentally unstable crossdresser. Only a homo does that.

Oh, you are soooo manly! Do you think it's your boubless masculinity that scares the girls away?

(If you don't like her, ignore her. No reason to harass someone unless you are enjoying it which is sick! If you don't take control of yourself, you'll get worse and one day you'll find yourself in a mess that you can't get out)

MrsKellyPierce
07-11-2008, 03:37 AM
Lets stop the hate, if you don't like Mimi's threads. DON'T LOOK.....hating only gives her more attention...so in the end she doesn't need to respond....she's already got your attention.

Grow up.

totalhonesty
07-11-2008, 03:38 AM
You're obviously a homosexual man. Or little gay boy. I think the latter. Don't you have a ball to go to? Instead of defending a disrespectful, mentally unstable crossdresser. Only a homo does that.

Oh, you are soooo manly! Do you think it's your boubless masculinity that scares the girls away?

(If you don't like her, ignore her. No reason to harass someone unless you are enjoying it which is sick! If you don't take control of yourself, you'll get worse and one day you'll find yourself in a mess that you can't get out)This applies to her more than me. Trust me.

totalhonesty
07-11-2008, 03:40 AM
Lets stop the hate, if you don't like Mimi's threads. DON'T LOOK.....hating only gives her more attention...so in the end she doesn't need to respond....she's already got your attention.

Grow up.You grow the fuck up wanna be trannie. You shoulda kept your mouth shut. Now I can blast your plastic looking ass. You look better as a boy, drag queen.

Alyssa87
07-11-2008, 03:57 AM
im still living for how badly that gaygirl was going in for u!!!

cam22001
07-11-2008, 04:02 AM
You grow the fuck up wanna be trannie. You shoulda kept your mouth shut. Now I can blast your plastic looking ass. You look better as a boy, drag queen.

Oh, you seem soooo tough and manly when you say these rude and vulgar things to complete strangers when you are hiding behind your screen name. I'm sure you turn on all the girls and trannies like that..LOL

MrsKellyPierce
07-11-2008, 04:11 AM

Grow up.You grow the fuck up wanna be trannie. You shoulda kept your mouth shut. Now I can blast your plastic looking ass. You look better as a boy, drag queen. lol love it. You are such a dirty IT. You naughty IT. BEND OVER AND SPREAD THOSE LEGS! :)

And oh yeah, Hi Carson, I mean Monica, Don't you have one of your ghetto parties to manage? :roll:

cam22001
07-11-2008, 04:23 AM
You are such a dirty IT. You naughty IT. BEND OVER AND SPREAD THOSE LEGS! :)

You see? That's what I was telling you. You turned Kelly on so much that she wants to do you. My God, you are sooooo irresistable when you show your true profane self. LOL

Oli
07-11-2008, 05:22 AM
ban coming in 3, 2, 1..............

TICK...TICK...TICK...TICK

MrsKellyPierce
07-11-2008, 05:30 AM
And lastly only a pussy ass bitch would hide behind a screenname and not saying what they want to say on their own name...oh yeah I forgot you have been banned 39839084093289438093284 times lol

nicoleneuman24
07-11-2008, 06:01 AM
haters!

Oli
07-11-2008, 06:29 AM
And lastly only a pussy ass bitch would hide behind a screenname and not saying what they want to say on their own name...oh yeah I forgot you have been banned 39839084093289438093284 times lol

I can't believe you could type that many numbers and not hit the 5 or 6!! :shock: :shock:

BTW-Congrats on your successful trip to SF.

mimiplastique
07-11-2008, 08:27 PM
lmao that i am on your mind while i sleep

you are sad ...
everyone here sees this

why do you threaten me ??? is it because you are threated by me ??? obviously

if your so fucking bad ass tell me where the FUCK YOur at bitch !!!!!!!! I"M ON TOUR RIGHT NOW

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I CAN MEET UP WITH YOU

and i have talent !!!

i AM BEAUTIFUL

ans i am in full control of my future

step your ass through that hotel room door on some bullshit and that will be the curtain call you'll never forget !!!! so come on

fall in

keep threting me

im not even going to ask a mod to block you this time
imma pm you my phone #

call me
lets get it on and poppin !

mimiplastique
07-11-2008, 08:29 PM
haters!

beauty i did not know you were a member here

totalhonesty
07-11-2008, 09:12 PM

you are sad ...
everyone here sees this

if your so fucking bad ass tell me where the FUCK YOur at bitch !!!!!!!! I"M ON TOUR RIGHT NOW

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I CAN MEET UP WITH YOU

and i have talent !!!

i AM BEAUTIFUL

step your ass through that hotel room door on some bullshit and that will be the curtain call you'll never forget !!!! so come on

fall in

keep threting me

imma pm you my phone #

call me
lets get it on and poppin ! Lets do this. Can't wait. :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter Oh and btw, I went to a party last night. Sorry to bust your bubble but NO, you weren't on my mind. YOU NEVER ARE. Everyone here sees what? That some fucking 17 yr old gay boy came to defend you? Please. And none of what I said was a threat. Words mean nothing without action. So no need for a lot of talk. I'll wait for the latter.

cam22001
07-11-2008, 09:26 PM
imma pm you my phone #

Are you NUTS???????????????

mimiplastique
07-12-2008, 04:20 AM

you are sad ...
everyone here sees this

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I CAN MEET UP WITH YOU

and i have talent !!!

i AM BEAUTIFUL

fall in

keep threting me

imma pm you my phone #

call me
lets get it on and poppin ! Lets do this. Can't wait. :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter Oh and btw, I went to a party last night. Sorry to bust your bubble but NO, you weren't on my mind. YOU NEVER ARE. Everyone here sees what? That some fucking 17 yr old gay boy came to defend you? Please. And none of what I said was a threat. Words mean nothing without action. So no need for a lot of talk. I'll wait for the latter.

on the contrary faggot ! you were thinking of me when you made that post and you will be thinking of me when you respond and so on and so on :roll: :shrug :screwy :penis

Nikka
07-12-2008, 05:18 PM
nice video mimi love it :)

mimiplastique
07-12-2008, 06:33 PM
nice video mimi love it :)thank you nikka