View Full Version : Just Masturbated and Came

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-05-2008, 10:47 AM
1st time by myself, touching and rubbing my chocha, 3rd time for an overall orgasm.

And I am only a bit over 3 months post op. I cum a lot too.

Maybe I should do a few solo videos and have my cunt drip onto something...

Alyssa87
07-05-2008, 11:02 AM
wow congratulations mama

Fox
07-05-2008, 11:02 AM
Hell yeah, do it.

gummi baer
07-05-2008, 11:23 AM
I cum a lot too.

Maybe I should do a few solo videos and have my cunt drip onto something...I you are by chance looking for some encouragement...consider yourself hereby encouraged.

LAGent4ts
07-05-2008, 11:26 AM
Congratulations on your latest accomplishment. You have done in three months what some woman take years or may never expereince. As far as the videos, Never put off until later what you can do now.

Buddy Wood
07-05-2008, 01:20 PM
I was the last to capture as pre - I think it's only appropriate I be the first to capture as post.

That cunt can drip anywhere you want it to.

LibertyHarkness
07-05-2008, 01:56 PM
1st time by myself, touching and rubbing my chocha, 3rd time for an overall orgasm.

Maybe I should do a few solo videos and have my cunt drip onto something...

Congrats :) my friend Steffi is similar as well she comes alot and is mult orgasmic, she is now about 11months post op.....

Libbs x

KirstenH
07-05-2008, 02:40 PM
Nice to hear all went well after the surgery, congrats and have a good time hun!

Kisses,
Kirsten :wink:

hondarobot
07-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Sweet. An orgasm is always a good thing. I think Danielle is forging herself a Super Pussy that will someday take over the world.

As far as a movie goes, don't let Buddy Wood shoot it! He just steals my ideas. I'd suggest "Drippy Cumstockings" as a theme and title.

:wink:

vman2375
07-05-2008, 07:59 PM

Maybe I should do a few solo videos and have my cunt drip onto something...NO DOUBT!!!!

Beagle
07-05-2008, 09:02 PM
This thread is useless without pictures!

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-06-2008, 01:37 AM

I am just getting folks ready for my big cum back... LOL

And I need the money LOL

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
07-06-2008, 02:14 AM

And I need the money LOLyes hilarious

hondarobot
07-06-2008, 02:15 AM
Well, I don't blame ya. I'm sure he has more money than I do, which would be close to none. Heh.

I need to look into hedge funds, or panning for gold or something.

:lol:

vman2375
07-06-2008, 03:17 AM

And I need the money LOL U R SOOO MUCH SEXIER POST OP!!!

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-06-2008, 05:41 AM
He He He... I just made an offer on a condo... That's why. No name brand clothes here... Just an honest woman seeking quick cash. Don't you all feel sorry for me? Now feed me your cock and turn my frown upside down.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-06-2008, 05:50 AM
Ok how about the fact I just tried to take a super huge cock and I ripped my labia a little ... ouch

Lick UR Lovely
07-06-2008, 05:54 AM
Now feed me your cock and turn my frown upside down.

You do have a cute little frown that drives men wild! :D

vman2375
07-06-2008, 07:00 AM
Ok how about the fact I just tried to take a super huge cock and I ripped my labia a little ... ouchDAMN!!!!!!!

ohioboy
07-06-2008, 07:41 AM
Lemme tell ya sumthing.....NOBODY CARES!!! ever since you cut that beautiful cock off, what the fuck do I want with a chick with a fack ass pussy...

If I want pussy I'll go get the REAL thing....You dumbass bitch.

Fox
07-06-2008, 08:32 AM
Lemme tell ya sumthing.....NOBODY CARES!!! ever since you cut that beautiful cock off, what the fuck do I want with a chick with a fack ass pussy...

This message will self-destruct in 5...4...3..2...

a994
07-06-2008, 08:39 AM
Congrats Danielle!

bulldog
07-06-2008, 10:21 AM

And you are SOOOOOO cool coming in here and laying down the law, oh yea, you da man, now why dont you do the world a favor and pull your lower lip over your face and swallow, jackass, why instigate stuff, if your looking for a fight, come to my doorstep, quit pickin on the girls and stop it with this macho bullshit, your ego is so inflated that you might as well beat that off instead, now crawl back into your hole and..........

zappa
07-06-2008, 02:58 PM
I'm glad you're having a good time !

dunkiex
07-06-2008, 03:52 PM
Keep on cumming and share some pics or video. Am so glad your SRS was so successful.

thefrakkincaptain
07-06-2008, 04:07 PM
Congrats, baby. And to your critics I say "fuck off". As long as you're happy, that's what matters.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-06-2008, 06:28 PM
ohioboy
B A N N E D !

This was the highlight of my morning - Thank you to the mods. Not that I really care but... here is what I think...

Someone lives a bitter life with alot of anger he/she cannot express as him/herself and having the internet and an alias gives him/her free roam to live out the inner anger. I say let him/her do it. It is safer then having these crazy idiots going around bashing people, killing kids, and slapping the bibble across my face.

Hatrid comes in all shapes, sizes and colors. It doesn't matter if it is dressed in gold. Being a hateful person makes you ugly no matter who looks at it.

But I do have to thank those people who do hate. I am the type of person who uses negative energy, filters it and turns it into a lesson to how I never should be or treat people. If that wasn't enough... There is still a little bit of that energy left over after that is done. That I do use as a sort of fuel, a driving force if you will, pushing me ahead to make life that much better for myself.

I learned a lot by being exposed to internet bullies. That is why I continue to post here. Once you see through their game, their ugly words and tainted heart one realizes how important it is to do what's rightfully good.

My name is Danielle Foxxx and I aprove this message.

hondarobot
07-06-2008, 06:48 PM
Too bad, Ohioboy, whoever you were. Enjoy your stay in troll hell.

Danielle made some very excellent points, as always. Some forums simply do not have a capable hand on the wheel when it comes to moderation. I wouldn't blame the administrator/owner of such a site, especially if she was a hot girl (hot girls can get away with a lot in my book), but I have never run into a serious problem here on HA.

A very friendly, well run forum.

:)

mjmphoto
07-06-2008, 07:42 PM
Well said, Danielle. You are indeed amazing to be able to find something good in that awful screed.

tinamem
07-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Why dont you show us your cunt?

Overlord Abomination
07-07-2008, 04:19 PM

we ARE barbarians, show us the pussy, no, GIVE US THE PUSSY OR WE WILL TAKE THE PUSSY, AND NOT CHARGE YOU A SINGLE DIME.

needsum
07-07-2008, 05:04 PM

All class, all the time. Way to go, fuckhead.

londonrussianblond
07-07-2008, 05:43 PM
CONGRATS GURL,,, IM SOOO HAPPY 4 U,,,,XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :))

beavisimo
07-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Ok how about the fact I just tried to take a super huge cock and I ripped my labia a little ... ouch

I'd be happy to kiss it and make it better. You are a super hottie. Glad things are going well for you.

chaneldiary
07-07-2008, 05:52 PM
wow i can't wait to experience that did you past out :P

congrats yeah you need to do some video on that

chanel

xoxoxoxox

Jake 3
07-08-2008, 06:37 PM
Danielle, you are such a TEASE!!!

rickie
07-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Show some pussy Danibabe

santiago316
07-08-2008, 08:09 PM

WOW! :screwy Somebody has issues.

trannylover00
07-08-2008, 10:07 PM
Danielle,
I've always been a fan of yours. Been out of the loop for a while and look what I miss. Didn't know you decided to go post-op.
Congratulations baby...

KirstenH
07-08-2008, 11:37 PM

WOW! :screwy Somebody has issues.

Some serious issues if you'll ask me. :roll: