PDA

View Full Version : Need help on forging phoney ID

hondarobot
07-03-2008, 09:06 PM
I'm thinking about changing my name to Sweetsugas, and freaking people out on a chat channel by asking about where they live. This is my dream. I will then anally molest them, if they happen to be a hot girl. Any advice would be appreciated.

:wink:

Iori
07-03-2008, 09:14 PM
youtube?
I'm sure they will have a few How-To videos :P

BeardedOne
07-03-2008, 09:21 PM
OK, J-man, it's official. You are one creepy fucking bastard. Please stop this shit now or I will sic the X-Files people on you. :x

Tell me the truth, man, are you the person that freaked that gurl out in the chat today?

If so. STOP IT! :x

I don't get on a lot of mamby-pamby bandwagons, but she is seriously freaked-the-fuck-out and if you are in any way responsible, you need your head washed out with cheap soap. :evil:

hondarobot
07-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Shut up, B1. I'm sitting here, after eating lunch, checking out both forums. I can't post on the other forum, although I probably could join chat. I don't. It wasn't me. I don't use phoney IDs.

Get your sense of humor back, it's just the internet.

:P

BeardedOne
07-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Shut up, B1. I'm sitting here, after eating lunch, checking out both forums. I can't post on the other forum, although I probably could join chat. I don't. It wasn't me. I don't use phoney IDs.

Get your sense of humor back, it's just the internet.

:P

I have a sense of humor and it hasn't left the building yet, but you have some issues that need to be reeled in a bit. Seriously.

One of my exes murdered her mother with a shotgun blast to the back, so I get a bit tweaked when people talk this kind of stalking shit.

On a lighter note, What'd you have for lunch?

hondarobot
07-03-2008, 09:45 PM
Stalking shit? I'm reading a couple internet forums and responded here because VR mentioned me over there. I thought it was funny, I'm sure she did too. Now you're talking about shotguns.

:roll:

Don't talk to me anymore.

BeardedOne
07-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Done. :roll:

hondarobot
07-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Well, you're not done because you responded, so now you get hit again.

You believe that I assumed the name "Sweetsuga", posted on a chat forum, asking about someones location, that was apparently (from what I read in the thread) disclosed in their profile? Does that make any sense to you? Why the fuck would I do that?

I swear, too many crazy people online. What a dumbass.

:lol:

justatransgirl
07-04-2008, 02:44 AM

hondarobot
07-04-2008, 02:59 AM
B1 can go fuck himself. He took a cheap shot at me, which was completely wrong. I don't care about his past history, I've been around longer.

hondarobot
07-04-2008, 03:08 AM
I suppose all things should be forgiven, though.

(Heh, the big A is in the house)

:)

hondarobot
07-04-2008, 03:31 AM
Whew, she's gone for the moment.

B1: Be a man, admit your were wrong, and apologize to me. That seems pretty reasonable.

hondarobot
07-04-2008, 04:21 AM
I'm still expecting an apology. You don't slip off the hook on this.