PDA

View Full Version : WTF AND WHY?

baby100
07-01-2008, 10:58 PM
Some1 removed my coment from allanah new picture set,cuz i said that she looked better before?.Is that an insult?.I Mean why doesn`t nobody now a dayz dont appreciate honesty,I Mean every1 is like:"If he just told me in my face that i sux or something like that i would appreciate that more insted he goes around and talks behaind my back".Whell i come 2 conclusions,its better 2 talk about some1 behaind his back.cuz people r not ready 4 honesty.And removing my coment like that.Is this some kind of communist regim?,cuz when u enter allanah new pic post,u just c:of allanah u r wonderfull,oh allanah this and that..........maybe there where more coments like mines,but hey................

MrsKellyPierce
07-01-2008, 11:01 PM
lol oh look another 2 post fake name.

Dinand
07-01-2008, 11:01 PM
If you don't have anything good to say to a woman...DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!

And I'm not saying this because I'm a Allanah Starr Slavering Fan Boy!

baby100
07-01-2008, 11:27 PM
If you don't have anything good to say to a woman...DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!

And I'm not saying this because I'm a Allanah Starr Slavering Fan Boy!

Woot i said in some way is good,and woot u sayin` is some kind of cliche story.I think every1 shoud get real and honest.i said that from my point of wiev,she can take it as advice or just dont give a fuck.
Shemales now a days r trying 2 look more like women,thats wrong.if i wonna women i will be with 1.I Rember Olivia Love,Barbie Woods and many more in the past when u saw that u know that they where trannys and thats woot made them sexy,todays shemales r trying 2 look more womenly.I Had a boner couple a years ago on every shemale,so as every man in the world.but now with this new style shemale i prefer women more.

MrsKellyPierce
07-01-2008, 11:31 PM
lol most men are searching for the most passable tranny with a big cock.

So you don't make sense.

tg4me
07-01-2008, 11:32 PM
iam2tiredtoreadyourpost. Is it really that hard to use real words, spaces and caps?

Brought to you by the, "Dumbing Down the Culture Org."

Dinand
07-01-2008, 11:37 PM
I think every1 shoud get real and honest.i said that from my point of wiev,she can take it as advice or just dont give a fuck.
You are talking to human beings with real feelings here. How about thinking about that?

I mean I've seen guys here post pics of themselves wearing a wig and asking anyone here if they like the view. I can say the truth what I think but I would rather not because it might hurt the person. You may want to think about that. Just because it's the internet doesn't mean you have to be anymore blunt and rude than you would in real life if you met anyone face to face.

baby100
07-01-2008, 11:46 PM
Its better 2 hurt that person,cuz u can stop some1`s illusion.and living in that kind of state is a no go.

P.S. Kelly,r u sayin` that u look better then olivia love and barbie woods?

Jericho
07-02-2008, 12:02 AM
Its better 2 hurt that person,cuz u can stop some1`s illusion.and living in that kind of state is a no go.

So, you're being a prick for their benefit...Gee, a prince amongst men.

Leave each one his touch of folly; it helps to lighten life's burden
which, if he could see himself as he is, might be too heavy to carry.
::John Lancaster Spalding

baby100
07-02-2008, 12:06 AM
Yeah,something like that.my philosophy is,u hurt him at start of his illusion or fetish,so he can move on 2 something else in life.cuz your way,he will think for some 10 years that hes extremely cool and good lookin` and then is to late for anything new in life...ya dig?

MrsKellyPierce
07-02-2008, 12:07 AM

P.S. Kelly,r u sayin` that u look better then olivia love and barbie woods? If I was saying I looked better I'd of stated that, I stated what you said about transsexuals looking like transsexuals instead of women doesn't make sense. I am saying that most men are looking for the most passable transsexual with a big cock.

Not once did I mention either of those ladies.

baby100
07-02-2008, 12:24 AM
Yeah,I Said TS shoud look like TS not like women.That shoud be there trade mark,why try to look more like women,when your are more sexy like TS.
If i was younger and saw now for the first time TS,i would probably think that she is a women and continue,but before you use to notice the difference and thats where the magic was,that was that trade mark........

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
07-02-2008, 12:26 AM
I was just wondering to you what are the exact defining features of a TS? feel free to PM if you don't want to post it publicly.

baby100
07-02-2008, 01:16 AM
I feel so stupid...................

BrendaQG
07-02-2008, 01:29 AM
Yeah,I Said TS shoud look like TS not like women.That shoud be there trade mark,why try to look more like women,when your are more sexy like TS.
If i was younger and saw now for the first time TS,i would probably think that she is a women and continue,but before you use to notice the difference and thats where the magic was,that was that trade mark........ :-?

What does a TS look like if not woman? How does a TS look like a TS without looking like guy "put on wig and ask if anyone likes 'the view'"? What possible difference would there be? Attractiveness?

I ask because at the pride parade I kept on getting handed these flyers for lesbian events and shit. I found myself wishing I looked more transsexual of all things. It just contradicted so much shit I hear going the other way. :-?

Clearly there is some set of features one can have that say one is TS but not a man in a wig....just not passing. What are those? Is it a matter of degree? A hairline that recedes a little bout not too much? A brow that is bossed, but not too much. A voice that would be deep for a girl, but not too deep? A hint of hair where a woman would not have it? Help us to understand.

bulldog
07-02-2008, 03:22 PM
lol most men are searching for the most passable tranny with a big cock.

So you don't make sense.

those are the kinda guys that need a ballpin hammer to the forehead

werwt22
07-02-2008, 04:04 PM
The simplest comments made on here by me have been removed. Way too much censorship IMO. I understand if the comment made is way out there, but a lot of the time its just feedback and it still gets removed.

Oli
07-02-2008, 04:14 PM
I feel so stupid...................

And you should.