PDA

View Full Version : Do you like the booty hole loose or tight?

ButtRustler
07-29-2005, 11:54 PM
I love it when it's loose and slippery. which girls fit that category the best and can handle the big ones?

Ecstatic
07-30-2005, 12:25 AM
Tight is best!

The American Nightmare
07-30-2005, 01:44 AM
Loose?

What's the point of throwing a hotdog down a hallway?

SexxxyJade
07-30-2005, 02:15 AM
ooooo yummy

canihavu
07-30-2005, 02:19 AM
Loose?

That is too damn funny...

Eric420
07-30-2005, 03:48 AM
I guess I dont mind it so much if its not FORT KNOX tight... Im thick, so too tight and I might wanna pop before I really wanna pop... lol :lol:

canihavu
07-30-2005, 06:37 AM
ooooo yummy

*wondering if Jades ass is tight or loose...*

brickcitybrother
07-30-2005, 10:40 PM
There's a good point between tight and loose. I don't wanna feel like the condom gonna break but I don't wanna feel like I'm inside of gallon jar of mayo either. lol

One of best I've ever had the pleasure of was Kyana. Now in Jersey City, but at the time in North Newark.

ButtRustler
07-31-2005, 12:54 AM
:lol: Great responses. I guess I should have made myself clearer. I didn't mean so loose until you feel like "you're in a mayonaise jar" LOL, that's quite a visual. I meant more like it can slip in and out really good, without feeling like the condom is gonna break if you move too much. It can be so tight, until it's uncomfortable. I like it where you can slip it in, and she can actually fuck you back and meet your strokes. Then when you pull it out, that asshole is nice and open :) now that's good booty pussy, if you know what I mean. We need some more action pics :)

Realgirls4me
07-31-2005, 07:06 AM
Loose?

LMAO!

Or a swizzle stick in a pool ?

... One memmorable TS experience I got to have intercourse with was actually both believe it or not. The entry way seemed long and a little loose, yet just compressing enough to provide surroundsound feel, but then the inner part of the sphincter took hold and tightened up just where it mattered. I've had one that was very loose and that just wasn't my cup of tea.

:)

ButtRustler
07-31-2005, 05:01 PM
How bout some names :) regarding both experiences you described. you can pm me if you prefer

DatNigga4Real
07-31-2005, 09:38 PM
I Have to agree wit Buttrustler. A nice loose (not open like 7-11) booty hole is the best. It insures good slip-n-slide action. Also if ya dick big you dont have shit to worry about. LOL. If its too tight da condom gonna pop or you gonna bust in 2.3 seconds. A nice loose hole also means good eatin' and the :wink: strokin' is 100%.

canihavu
08-01-2005, 05:42 AM
I remember getting head from this one tgirl and I started palying with her her ass. I was able to get 3 fingers in there with no problem at all - she didn't even seem phased by it so I tried a 4th and I got it in with a little work. It got her hard too - we would have ended up in a 69 but the harder I fingered her thet harder she sucked me and I eventually filled that damn rubber....

drock
12-17-2005, 05:42 AM
I remember getting head from this one tgirl and I started palying with her her ass. I was able to get 3 fingers in there with no problem at all - she didn't even seem phased by it so I tried a 4th and I got it in with a little work. It got her hard too - we would have ended up in a 69 but the harder I fingered her thet harder she sucked me and I eventually filled that damn rubber....

LOL

blackrob
05-29-2006, 04:18 PM
tight is much better

Dkg
05-30-2006, 02:06 AM
tight....who the hell would really want it loose?
wish I had an experience to look back on....hell I just wish I had an experience :)

RangeHova
05-30-2006, 02:27 AM
This might sound odd but I think you can have both.

One way is that it can start off tight but the more you get into it and the more turned on she gets the looser it gets. Had a girl that I used to deal with who was a cummer (if you hit the right spot she would come without jackin herself). Once she came she would get a real nice losseness.

Others have had a mixture of losse and tight, in that you could slide in and out comfortably but they still could have a real nice tight grip as well.

One friend of mone was loose enough that I would almost slide in from just grinding. But once I got it she was so firmly around me it was like a good handjob. I would swear that she was usung her muscles to grab me but that was just how her hole was, loose at the entrance and tight in the middle.

The tighter, the more I need lube. I hate to have to fight to get into a girl. It really does make you have to worry too much about your rubber tearing.

DamionXXX
05-30-2006, 03:06 AM
Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

hungluvr
05-30-2006, 04:02 AM
I like it tight and this one is the best I have ever had. She knows how to treat a cock.