praetor
06-19-2008, 03:47 PM
:arrow:

Jericho
06-19-2008, 04:39 PM
Nah, it'll be more like bonanza!

skaterboisandiego
06-19-2008, 05:19 PM
I don't think it will happen. The oil "shortage" will be squashed once we negotiate lower prices for barrels of crude from the saudis or we start drilling our own oil in Alaska or off shore.

Other than that, just walk a little more. Or don't go out as much. Save some money, buy yourself something nice ;)

I used to drive an extra 30 miles a day because I was into having a little fun and hanging out with some people, but now i limit it to 2 times a week and I'm saving crap-loads of money. Gas here is around 4.50 a gallon so my trip would cost me 10 bucks, times 7, 70 bucks a week! That's retarded!!!

Even hybrid cars don't really save you a ton of gas. What REALLY saves you gas and money is learning how to drive properly. Like not accelerating fast when you start, drafting off larger vehicles on the freeway, being in the right gear...stuff like that.

Anyway, just ride it out, make some better choices and it will get better. I think we'll all have to change to hydrogen or some other source of fuel eventually anyway. Oil will be gone one day and it's about time we started trying to change how we think about our oil and gas intake.

marissaazts
06-19-2008, 06:05 PM
sign me up for some hoss

CORVETTEDUDE
06-19-2008, 06:17 PM
A revolution (World-wide) IS coming, exactly when is anybody's guess. There are many contributors to the unhealthy atmosphere we presently exist within, not the least of which is the Oil situation (something our governments have known was coming for many, many years, yet have done nothing about. Another large contributor is the loss of discipline within our societies. People have become increasinly rude, complacent and disrepectful towards anyone and everyone around them.