PDA

View Full Version : more BS on CL

tsntx
06-18-2008, 05:38 AM
this was forwarded to me

Blocked unfairly? < > 06/17 19:29:42

my account and apparently IP have been blocked from posting... i follow the rules set by CL and i only repost once my ad has been flagged off by competition... there are several other girls that get flagged dozens of times more then me ... and they are still posted.... please help me understand the double standard so i can continue posting w/ in the guidelines as i always have... thnx

-------------------------------

You need to offer a legal service in your ads... < RaphaelSabatini > 06/17 19:44:03

Not just the prices for whatever for 30/60 minutes.

"south
150 half
250 full"

It doesn't help that you've had a bunch of ads flagged off recently, nor that you have off-craiglist ads which any reasonable person would construe as prostitution ads.

(Doesn't help either that *someone* posted at least one "review" of your service... "I just saw her and she is hot!!! she also gives the best head ever!! just letting you know...")

--------------------------

ok thats great and all... however its a false reveiw, i dont think any client is going to go through the phone verification just to post a review good or bad... i think it was someone who i know that felt i was being flagged WRONGLY by competition and therefore was trying to "help" ... it didnt as it caused an influx of ppl asking for services i didnt offer... i stop posting details of my sessions long ago bc the local girls flag relentlessly so it became retarded to keep posting long drawn out posts saying i dont do this or that... and just posted rates... that way serious ppl would call and ask... my ad doesnt suggest anything that any other ad that is posted up at the current time suggests... so whats the difference esp when some of the other girls have risque pics or post things like "hung bbw for xxx fun"

my ads never offered that mess. just rates.

------------------------

every girl posting has off-CL ads... why am i being used as the poster child when like i said... ON cl all i post are rates/ location/ contact # ... what i do on other sites should be of no concern or matter to what i do on CL so long as im following the rules on CL

-------------------------

how is what i had posted more innapropriate then what the competition offers?

150 half
250 full
south

vs...

<CL ATX ERS/723328064
my endowment is a TRUE 8 1/2 inches and 5 inches around in girth and SUPER FULLY FUNCTIONAL

<CL ATX ERS/723044817
I can be DOM or SUB

<CL ATX ERS/716117273
9in of Rock Hard Candy(FULLY FUNCTIONAL)

<CL ATX ERS/716099948
34B-24-34 ARE MY MEASUREMENTS, AND 9"

<CL ATX ERS/714123929
double
and
<CL ATX ERS/715246988
triple posted

isnt that spam/ overpost?

wheres the fairness?

--------------------------------

craigslist isn't grading on a curve... < RaphaelSabatini > 06/17 20:25:52

it is trying to rid itself of ads for prostitution. You got caught before the others did, but after hundreds of others were blocked.

Life isn't fair.

Please advertise via other media and please be careful out there.

Good luck.

--------------------------------

so let that be a lesson to you girls out there... CL is cracking down and reviews and other websites offering services... your ip will be blocked and you will be banned

im just glad its someone elses problem 8)

tsntx
06-18-2008, 06:18 AM
nobody see the importance of this?

fags.

there now its relevent ... discuss

brogin
06-18-2008, 06:31 AM
Post pics of your butthole.

tsntx
06-18-2008, 07:42 AM

i dont have a pic of you asshole :roll:

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-18-2008, 07:52 AM
I see no importance on anything you post except when you call people f@gs, then I am all up in it and ROFL. he he he

I too had my account blocked on CL and I am surprised not on here.

Who cares about CL? That place only attracts trash clients. Move on you are too hot to post there.

mimiplastique
06-18-2008, 07:57 AM

i dont have a pic of you asshole :roll:OMG MY LIFE IS OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOSER BEAT ME UP SCARED UP BODY GIRLS FLAGGING ME DOWN
BULLET WOUNDS AND FIRED SYNTHETIC WIGS

GIRL BOOM
I WANT THIS SHIT TO HURRY UP AND END ... AFTER MY TITS AND NOSE I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT ANY WAY
ITS THE ONLY REASON I STARTED
JUST GOT SIDE TRACKED FOR A LONG TIME
I SEE A MAKEUP JOB IN MY FUTURE

NYCe
06-18-2008, 10:59 AM
There was no way the ERS section on CL would last forever. Between the bots, overposting, underage posters and cops posting, it was bound to go from sugar to shit.

And they really need to develop some sort of visual browser like Listpic used to do.