View Full Version : You're all posting on a site about transsexuals.

NYCe
06-17-2008, 07:55 PM
Get it?

You don't suck dick? Great.
Don't like to see trannys topping guys? Fantastic.
You don't bottom? Congrats.
Never touched a cock other than your own? Kudos to you.

But calling the next guy a faggot or cockchaser because he's into something you're not? That's just stupid.

Live and let live or get the ban hammer. Enough is enough.

scroller
06-17-2008, 07:58 PM
Good call.

yosi
06-17-2008, 08:07 PM
if we go to women with strapons , we don't go for their asses , right?
the same is with shemales , the women with the something extra good , we want to taste them , to be bottomed by them.

NYCe , we are the faggots , and we know the non-faggots world , there is a reason that onlt bottoms know, why we prefer a change.

different tastes for different poeple.

u r right about the nasty style 8)

Realgirls4me
06-17-2008, 08:19 PM
Cogently stated!

Given the ignorance, fear, and prejudice of this country, and thus the internet, I can understand how any other type of site/forum might devolve into the childish behavior of throwing around definitions, labeling, and name-calling, etc., but here, at Hung Angels ?!?!?! ... Calling a poster here a "fag" or a "chaser",etc., to try to get under their skin is akin to one fish telling another fish he's all wet. Get it?

Hello? If you are here, either as a lurker or a regular contributor, you are indulging in the same TS salad, whether you're into thousand island, and the person next to you is into French dressing.

Ecstatic
06-17-2008, 08:27 PM
Realgirls4me, you're all wet. j/k ;)

Well said, NYCe.

the_bo
06-17-2008, 08:34 PM
well I feel silly now....I thought Hung Angels was about big clits...now on closer look I see that it isnt ...and oh my god those are penises? yikes!!!!
Oh Well.Looks like I am hooked now! :claps :lol:

PS: I dont care what anyone calls me I like what I like !!!!
Whatever turns you on aslong as no one gets hurt is all good

Realgirls4me
06-17-2008, 08:41 PM
Realgirls4me, you're all wet. j/k ;)

Well said, NYCe.

LOL !!! Yeah, you should see my scales today.

:)

tsntx
06-17-2008, 08:52 PM
:claps

Tomfurbs
06-17-2008, 08:59 PM
I concur.

flabbybody
06-17-2008, 09:00 PM
is he really the guy in the avatar?

The Piper
06-17-2008, 09:19 PM
Good call.

X2

kaientai
06-17-2008, 09:27 PM
ty for this been scared of posting lately (no not realy its just the internet) but still thanks i really like this forum, and it posts like this make me want to come back. Now back to my soccer game go ITALY

The Piper
06-17-2008, 09:38 PM
go ITALY

Good Luck,but Holland will be Champions. :wink:

hwbs
06-17-2008, 09:49 PM
PREACH !!!!!!

BeardedOne
06-17-2008, 10:05 PM
I guess this is supposed to be where I say "Werd", yes? :D

I was called 'faggot' at least a decade before I sucked my first dick and a 'chaser' by guys that have never met a T-gurl, let alone been fucked by one, so I wear the badges proudly.

You have to allow everyone their bit of 'amigay', because we all work these issues out in our own way and at our own pace. Hell, when I was experimenting with I'll-suck-yours-if-you-suck-mine there was no internet or world wide support group to help me sort through my feelings and desires. It's not a shameful thing to be the noob on the block with a pocket full of jizz and questions.

But I do agree, if you can't stomach the thought of guys with dicks in their mouth and ass (Even if it's 'she-cock'), and feel the inexorable urge to spout off about same, then I must say this: SHUT THE FUCK UP UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO TAKE IT UP THE ASS LIKE A REAL MAN!

:shock:

Whoa! Did I say that out loud?!? :shock:

Heh, time for another brew. :wink:

tsntx
06-17-2008, 10:50 PM
:claps for b1

justatransgirl
06-17-2008, 11:00 PM

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-17-2008, 11:29 PM
Sorry, I agree to disagree.

A guy is a cock sucker if he sucks cock. And he is a bottom bitch if all he wants to look at is a picture of cocks. A "TS" is not a TS if all HE has on is a wig and panties. Looking at men and overlooking the fact he is a man because he has on a wig makes you what???? A fag!

Now, I don't usually use the N word on in this case the F word very lightly. You really have to piss me off for that to come out. I am neither a racist nor a hater but if you point out shit about me in a negative demeanor I will most certainly spell you out for everyone to see.

A MAN WHO SUCKS DICK IS NOT STRAIGHT - NOT HERE AND NOT IN MARS. PERIOD!

Sorry for to the ohhhhh so logical mods who always do the right thing... But this is a revolving issue.

If you want to be called straight fine... But you aint gonna be straight with these nuts no more miss Daisy! All I want for X-Mas is a good pussy lover.

But I still love my community and everyone in it, and I do not feel the need to exclude anyone based on their beliefs. Hanse the fact that I think you are all big cock hungry savages.

Just my 2 cents.

flabbybody
06-17-2008, 11:34 PM
OK
but that's totally NOT what NYCe was saying

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-17-2008, 11:39 PM
Or was it? Hummmmm

:?:

NYCe
06-17-2008, 11:46 PM
Whooosh.

BeardedOne
06-17-2008, 11:52 PM
Hi Danielle, best to you and your new kitty. :)

Some of us never claim to be 'straight' (Whatever that is), but those that do (And heap insults on the rest of us to 'prove' that they are), can stress our patience.

Do we care if you're gay/straight/bi/omni? Not really. Does it matter to us if you like dick, no matter which of the multitude of genders it's attached to? Nah, not really. Will it make you a more manly man to profess your straightness in front of this crowd?

Get

Fucking

Real.

Luna555
06-18-2008, 12:00 AM
its not the same. while it is stupid to call anyone on here a fag, there is a difference between guys that cock isn't their cup of tea and guys that drink it non stop.

what is evn more stupid is to argue and point a finger at someone on the internet calling them a fag, if you don't know the person on a personal level you don't know what they really are like period.

but there are a couple of posters that do admit to being fags and some that raise an eyebrow. and that just my opinion.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-18-2008, 12:01 AM
For some it sure seems like it.

I am going to give NYCeeeeeee the benefit of the doubt and say that I do get offended when people call my mangina an inverted penis. Which in all actuality it is... But please leave " Melissa " alone ( my pussy's name )... Given to me by a gay guy aka Faggot.

Whooooosh

I am not following this topic either...

Is there someone in specific this was trying to address? Or a few people... or what is the true meaning of the post? I missed it entirely.

tsmandy
06-18-2008, 12:02 AM

A guy is a cock sucker if he sucks cock. And he is a bottom bitch if all he wants to look at is a picture of cocks. A "TS" is not a TS if all HE has on is a wig and panties. Looking at men and overlooking the fact he is a man because he has on a wig makes you what???? A fag!

Now, I don't usually use the N word on in this case the F word very lightly. You really have to piss me off for that to come out. I am neither a racist nor a hater but if you point out shit about me in a negative demeanor I will most certainly spell you out for everyone to see.

Sorry for to the ohhhhh so logical mods who always do the right thing... But this is a revolving issue.

If you want to be called straight fine... But you aint gonna be straight with these nuts no more miss Daisy! All I want for X-Mas is a good pussy lover.

But I still love my community and everyone in it, and I do not feel the need to exclude anyone based on their beliefs. Hanse the fact that I think you are all big cock hungry savages.

Just my 2 cents.

I think that straight is more of a social identity than a barometer of sexual practices. Many people are scared of not being normal, and they can't deal with their own internalized homophobia, so they cling to outmoded concepts like being straight (or gay/lesbian for that matter). I think the possibility exists for people to break out of their boxes and just enjoy sex, friendship and love.

Personally I find straight a little boring (not too mention aggravating). As a bi/queer TS I have to deal with everyones sexuality issues. For years it was (and is still to an extent) dating women who were hot for me until it involved my cock. Then they were confused, thrilled, disturbed, all the same feelings that "straight guys" feel when they find themselves hot for a tranny. Were those women actually straight? Is my girlfriend straight? I think it is sexy when anyone can just do what feels good and not hate themselves or make apologies for it. If you like dick, then eat it all up. If you like pussy, then keep on keepin' on. I know I will.

Mandy

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-18-2008, 12:07 AM
Great post Mandy

brogin
06-18-2008, 12:09 AM

Uhhh? Coming from someone who is constantly accusing people of being faggots?

Personally I like buttholes.

NYCe
06-18-2008, 12:11 AM
For some it sure seems like it.

I am going to give NYCeeeeeee the benefit of the doubt and say that I do get offended when people call my mangina an inverted penis. Which in all actuality it is... But please leave " Melissa " alone ( my pussy's name )... Given to me by a gay guy aka Faggot.

Whooooosh

I am not following this topic either...

Is there someone in specific this was trying to address? Or a few people... or what is the true meaning of the post? I missed it entirely.

I was talking about guys calling other guys fags on HA.

My post for the ladies doesn't happen until "after dark"

*Pours a glass of coo-vas-ee-aye*

BeardedOne
06-18-2008, 12:11 AM
I am going to give NYCeeeeeee the benefit of the doubt and say that I do get offended when people call my mangina an inverted penis. Which in all actuality it is... But please leave " Melissa " alone ( my pussy's name )...

Kudos to 'Melissa', darlin'. I, for one, would never insult you or your close, personal friend.

I think this was aimed at the guys that like 'T', but who are adamant about their not liking 'T' in 'that' way'. It's complicated, in ways that only you and the other gurls might be able to suss out.

And, for the record, if you can't fill my throat baby, you can sure as hell warm my nose. :wink:

ed_jaxon
06-18-2008, 12:15 AM
I really liked the midget and donkey show in TJ.

Am I straight?

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-18-2008, 12:32 AM
Ok so why even make a post like this? Don't give these idiots a chance. BOOT their ass and block their IP address. FIXED

A lot of the time when I use the word fag is out of endearment. I used to have lots of clients who liked to be verbally insulted... Maybe I am still fulfilling fantasies LOL

But all kidding aside, if a girl calls you a fag it doesn't usually mean anything serious, so please don't make the % of suicides raise in your town.

If you suck hard enough my cock may pop out again... or you may just get a mouth full of my smooth silky clear and delicious cum. BTW my clit is still pretty big

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-18-2008, 12:34 AM
I really liked the midget and donkey show in TJ.

Am I straight?

Were you wishing you were the midget or the donkey?

BeardedOne
06-18-2008, 12:43 AM
Mmmm @ Big clit. :D

Realgirls4me
06-18-2008, 12:46 AM
Damn it. We're delving into definitions and labels once again. Who fucken cares?! I can state with almost certainty, that that was not what NYCe originally meant to get across in his original post. It was about the ridiculous name calling that frequently takes place based on one's preferences. YOU'RE IN A TRANSSEXUAL FORUM, for Pete's sake! A cock, no matter how it's employed, is part of the territory. Hello-o-o-o?

Let me put it as bluntly as I can, if you're a lurker or participant in this forum, and forums like it, YOU'RE NOT STRAIGHT. Have we gotten that out of the way now? Anything anyone else has to say about you is a moot point given were we are; it's simply a soup of semantics laced with venom. What's the big mystery? Cocks, as I mentioned, are part of the package with the women in here, whether one is a voracious cock gobbler, or a butt plugging extraordinaire. Again, what is the big deal with some of you hellbent on affixing definitions and labels to posters in a forum -- read this -- such as this TRANSSEXUAL one??? How about living and letting live?

GroobySteven
06-18-2008, 12:49 AM
*Pours a glass of coo-vas-ee-aye*

Living the stereotype, ya pimp !
;-)

dafame
06-18-2008, 12:54 AM
Finally someone said it. I don't care if you suck it, stroke it, have it in you, or act as though it doesn't exist. The fact is if we didn't all have an attraction to penis on some level we wouldn't be attracted to girls that have them. Period. Deal with it Faggots!!..lol

ed_jaxon
06-18-2008, 12:55 AM
Shit Danielle I never even considered their points of view.

I feel terribly insensitive.

All kidding aside, congrats on busting that nut. I am sure it felt great.

Realgirls4me
06-18-2008, 12:56 AM
Finally someone said it. I don't care if you suck it, stroke it, have it in you, or act as though it doesn't exist. The fact is if we didn't all have an attraction to penis on some level we wouldn't be attracted to girls that have them. Period. Deal with it Faggots!!..lol

Um, you were doing fine until you got to the "faggots" part. ;)

dafame
06-18-2008, 01:00 AM

Um, you were doing fine until you got to the "faggots" part. ;)

lol. I was being facetious due to the nature of the topic.

tsntx
06-18-2008, 01:05 AM

bc hes backing what im saying u dumb fuck

as nyce said

whooosh :roll:

Realgirls4me
06-18-2008, 01:13 AM
lol. I was being facetious due to the nature of the topic.

Ah, I should have figured. :)

Carry on.

arepa01
06-18-2008, 01:19 AM

Just my 2 cents.

Have you realized that judged by criteria of the MAJORITY OF POPULATION on this planet, dating/fucking a "girl" that was born a man and/or has/used to have a penis, is a FAGGOT!!!!!! In another world, in most people's eyes, any man that dates/fucks YOU is a FAGGOT!
For that matter, ALL men/gurls that visit this forum ARE FAGGOTS!
Right the world is much bigger than this forum!

Too self-righteous, hypocritic for you to narrow the definition of faggot to a range that is convenient ONLY FOR YOU.
Either live and let live, or wake up and realize when you call others faggots you are called by others a bigger faggot.

tsntx
06-18-2008, 01:22 AM

Just my 2 cents.

Have you realized that judged by criteria of the MAJORITY OF POPULATION on this planet, dating/fucking a "girl" that was born a man and/or has/used to have a penis, is a FAGGOT!!!!!! In another world, in most people's eyes, any man that dates/fucks YOU is a FAGGOT!

Too self-righteous, hypocritic for you to narrow the definition of faggot to a range that is convenient ONLY FOR YOU.
Either live and let live, or wake up and realize when you call others faggots you are called by others a bigger faggot.

congrats faggot... after 2 yrs youve made 3 posts and a huge ass out of yourself... fucking faggots i swear

brogin
06-18-2008, 01:24 AM

as nyce said

Really now? I guess I missed the part where he encouraged people to call others faggots. whooosh

arepa01
06-18-2008, 01:54 AM

Just my 2 cents.

congrats faggot... after 2 yrs youve made 3 posts and a huge ass out of yourself... fucking faggots i swear

Truth hurts honey. Sorry for not sugar-coating the real world for you.

Now keep living in your little comfy faggot-calling world as long as it makes you feel better.

And you are still a faggot - if you like calling that to other people you deserve being called back.

dbev
06-18-2008, 02:17 AM
I didn't had noticed... yet... I always thought that these girls were slightly overdeveloped in the genital area.... :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks, NYCe for the words against the "labelling machines"... i.e. the people just too prone to label other people...

uber_nerd
06-18-2008, 02:25 AM
!!!!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2008, 03:38 AM
I personally think the word 'faggot' is thrown around and used way too much just as are the words 'chaser' and 'trick'. I used them rarely as to me they are derogatory terms. There are of course people who do fit those bills.

However, there is a difference between using a word in jest as opposed to an insult. Unfortunately, I say way too many people using the word 'fag' as a way of hurting someone. Expecially on HA.

I would like to think that we as a community are a bit more enlightened on sexuality and gender, and accepting of differences than most people.

So how about just respecting each other's likes, tastes, and fetishes, as we would wish for our own to be respected and stop pointing the finger at one another?

Wether you have a dick or a pussy, wether you are a bottom or a top, or you like to suck cock or eat pussy-none those choices make you a better person.

They just are a part of who you are.

StarScream
06-18-2008, 04:25 AM
Get it?

But calling the next guy a faggot or cockchaser because he's into something you're not? That's just stupid.

MOD. PWN3D

NYCe
06-18-2008, 04:48 AM
Get it?

MOD. PWN3D

Fag.

GinX
06-18-2008, 06:06 AM
I think part of the issue we're dealing with is the fact that some people on this board insist on automatically associating a sexual act with a sexual orientation. In my opinion, they are not the same thing.

We can try on definitions...we can define heterosexual sex as sex between a man and a woman...we can define homosexual sex as sex between two people of the same gender...but if a man enjoys anal sex, is he inherently gay? If he enjoys being topped by a t-girl or enjoys having a GG nail him with a strap-on, but has no interest in being with a man...is he gay? If a GG likes being fucked by a t-girl, is she a lesbian? If you are a straight top when it comes to t-girls, can we call you gay because you are having sex with someone who is still, physiologically speaking, a man?

My own take is this...ACTS are not hetero or homosexual, PEOPLE are heterosexual or homosexual, even though some people insist on associating the act to the sexual orientation.

And I fully agree with NYCE...if all you can do is insult someone and hurl hateful remarks at them, do us all a favor and keep it to yourself.

tsntx
06-18-2008, 06:15 AM

as nyce said

Really now? I guess I missed the part where he encouraged people to call others faggots. whooosh

no nancy he was saying that you guys calling each other fags based on ur different levels of faggotry was retarded due to the fact youre all faggots if youre on a tranny page.

whoosh.

Truth hurts honey. Sorry for not sugar-coating the real world for you.

Now keep living in your little comfy faggot-calling world as long as it makes you feel better.

And you are still a faggot - if you like calling that to other people you deserve being called back.

yes apparently it does as shown evident by all the queens getting so bent by being called fags on an internet forum
do you think being called a faggot by a cock sucking tranny lover hurts me? bwahahahaha ... hardly... it might have in HS by the local group of jocks... until they wanted to fuck me and showed me they were only pissy bc i wasnt ashamed of who and what i am ... much like the way you boys are.. i mean fags do. :roll:

brogin
06-18-2008, 06:35 AM
no nancy he was saying that you guys calling each other fags based on ur different levels of faggotry was retarded due to the fact youre all faggots if youre on a tranny page.whoosh.

Oh, I didn't realize that you were exempt from the 'live and let live' philosophy what with your fake tits and hormone injections. So you're not a fag, though you suck cock and take it in the ass, you sound just like the ones you're attacking.

hippifried
06-18-2008, 06:37 AM
So... The other day, this guy's fist fucking me up the ass & suddenly I hear his zipper going down... So I sez "Hey dude! I ain't no damn homo!" :shock:

skaterboisandiego
06-18-2008, 07:05 AM

Wombat
06-18-2008, 07:13 AM
I think part of the issue we're dealing with is the fact that some people on this board insist on automatically associating a sexual act with a sexual orientation. In my opinion, they are not the same thing.

My own take is this...ACTS are not hetero or homosexual, PEOPLE are heterosexual or homosexual, even though some people insist on associating the act to the sexual orientation.

And I fully agree with NYCE...if all you can do is insult someone and hurl hateful remarks at them, do us all a favor and keep it to yourself.

I would agree with that. Sexuality can't just be neatly boxed up and labelled, but human nature being what it is everyone will try and pigeon-hole you.

I have done it all and seen it all (excluding donkey shows and minors), and while the straight majority might consider me gay [and the gays might consider me to be bi (fence-sitting as it is known here)], I don't identify myself that way as I don't live the lifestyle of a gay man, nor do I date men, fucked a few, but never dated... :D

Why limit yourself? Life shouldn't be about guilt, or feeling judged. Fuck all those idiots that think that way.

And of all the places on the internet I would have thought that HA would be one of the more tolerant... :?

dageekindapink
06-18-2008, 07:25 AM
and macdouche is silent;)

hehe, finally a post that shut that scottish piece of hypocritical shit up...

tsntx
06-18-2008, 07:40 AM
no nancy he was saying that you guys calling each other fags based on ur different levels of faggotry was retarded due to the fact youre all faggots if youre on a tranny page.whoosh.

Oh, I didn't realize that you were exempt from the 'live and let live' philosophy what with your fake tits and hormone injections. So you're not a fag, though you suck cock and take it in the ass, you sound just like the ones you're attacking.

thnx for proving my point faggot :wink:

scroller
06-18-2008, 07:40 AM
Well, the idea was good anyway.

Wombat
06-18-2008, 07:49 AM
and macdouche is silent;)

hehe, finally a post that shut that scottish piece of hypocritical shit up...

Ohhh, watch out mate. MacSquawk will be on here threatening you with 'I will be seeing you' or some other gobshite rubbish.... :lol:

This sums him up:

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-18-2008, 07:49 AM
Fuckin f@gs I swear, ya'll just get back to stroking your dicks and shut the hell up already.

Yeah... who am I to judge right? But I know I am genetically a male still, I don't live in a bubble dear. So now that we all got that out of the way...

Testically the men that sleep with me are not considered f@gs since my cock is inverted, now if they try to suck on my clit and or stroke it then I will call him a cock sucking sissy bitch whore and he better like it!

Now shut the fuck up and get back to doing what you all do best which is producing sperm.

Opinions are like assholes - everyone has one

barefootjoe69
06-18-2008, 07:52 AM
I personally think the word 'faggot' is thrown around and used way too much just as are the words 'chaser' and 'trick'. I used them rarely as to me they are derogatory terms. There are of course people who do fit those bills.

However, there is a difference between using a word in jest as opposed to an insult. Unfortunately, I say way too many people using the word 'fag' as a way of hurting someone. Expecially on HA.

I would like to think that we as a community are a bit more enlightened on sexuality and gender, and accepting of differences than most people.

So how about just respecting each other's likes, tastes, and fetishes, as we would wish for our own to be respected and stop pointing the finger at one another?

Wether you have a dick or a pussy, wether you are a bottom or a top, or you like to suck cock or eat pussy-none those choices make you a better person.

They just are a part of who you are.

Very well said!!!!!

Wombat
06-18-2008, 08:02 AM
Fuckin f@gs I swear, ya'll just get back to stroking your dicks and shut the hell up already.

Yeah... who am I to judge right? But I know I am genetically a male still, I don't live in a bubble dear. So now that we all got that out of the way...

Testically the men that sleep with me are not considered f@gs since my cock is inverted, now if they try to suck on my clit and or stroke it then I will call him a cock sucking sissy bitch whore and he better like it!

Now shut the fuck up and get back to doing what you all do best which is producing sperm.

Opinions are like assholes - everyone has one

Yes Ma'am!

brogin
06-18-2008, 08:06 AM

So, were you a fag before the tits and hormones? Also, were you this crazy?

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-18-2008, 08:11 AM
I totally was a wig wearing drag queen makeup counter f@g . I am still a fag trapped in a post ops body.

I like it all - even girls sometimes... So the word would be Dike in that case

But yeah... I once did label myself gay at one point but never once did I want to be called straight. I knew what I was and lived my life honestly.

Now I know the difficulty one must have with standing up for who you truly are. And this goes beyond this post into the real root of all of this issue which is humanity's inability to accept the outcasts.

If you dont stand up for yourself and who you are it will feed this low side of humanity.

And if I became your queen I would only speak of world peace.

[/i]

whatsupwithat
06-18-2008, 08:16 AM
this should be a sticky.

thanks for laying it down, nyce.

we are what we are. so enjoy it! :)

tsntx
06-18-2008, 09:31 AM

what she said faggot.. times 2

danielle said

I totally was a wig wearing drag queen makeup counter f@g . I am still a fag trapped in a post ops body.

But yeah... I once did label myself gay at one point but never once did I want to be called straight. I knew what I was and lived my life honestly.

Now I know the difficulty one must have with standing up for who you truly are. And this goes beyond this post into the real root of all of this issue which is humanity's inability to accept the outcasts.

If you dont stand up for yourself and who you are it will feed this low side of humanity.

justatransgirl
06-18-2008, 09:36 AM

brogin
06-18-2008, 10:15 AM

what she said faggot.. times 2

danielle said

Ok, Danielle's post was insightful and interesting, I just don't understand all of the hostility from you two. Especially in this environment which is pretty much filled with people who accept you for who you are.

NYCe
06-18-2008, 10:54 AM
PS: Please don't start banning words here too - I have an issue with censorship.

We have no plans to ban the word "fag" or "faggot". That wouldn't solve anything and would just look stupid.

We once banned the words "nigga" and "bitch" for about 3 days when the site was invaded by an army of annoying posters. Didn't solve a thing and it just got annoying when everyone tried to get around the word ban.

GroobySteven
06-18-2008, 11:04 AM
Can we ban the word "giggle" it's kinda faggy?

Trans Mission
06-18-2008, 11:05 AM
I will miss the Hatfields and McCoys constant battling of one another's insipid autonomy.

Top? bottom? catcher? pitcher? everyone on this forum is a member of a community that average, everyday people find gay.

I guess paradigmatic thinking is inescapable.

Kudos to the Mod for his attempt at breaking up the incessant, feeble bickering that constantly inflicts this board deleteriously.

I just like the porn but you "tops" and "bottoms" need to realize that the emperor has no clothes, in the grand scheme of your wisdom.

tstv_lover
06-18-2008, 11:13 AM
Did I miss something here?

Seems to me this post is all about people unnecessarily and unfairly criticizing others because of their sexual preference, particularly through use of terms like faggot and tranny chaser. Don't really see why anyone can disagree with that.

What my sexual preference is and what yours is certainly doesn't make either of us better or worse. We're all part of the rich tapestry of people who are or enjoy transsexuals.

There's been a lot of posts here trying to define faggot. Seems to me that the word is less important than the intent. It can be said in a disparaging, humourous or offensive way. In the quiet of the night we each know what we are - doesn't give anyone the right to criticise others sexual orientation and preference either here or anywhere else.

Trans Mission
06-18-2008, 11:32 AM
Did I miss something here?

Seems to me this post is all about people unnecessarily and unfairly criticizing others because of their sexual preference, particularly through use of terms like faggot and tranny chaser. Don't really see why anyone can disagree with that.

What my sexual preference is and what yours is certainly doesn't make either of us better or worse. We're all part of the rich tapestry of people who are or enjoy transsexuals.

There's been a lot of posts here trying to define faggot. Seems to me that the word is less important than the intent. It can be said in a disparaging, humourous or offensive way. In the quiet of the night we each know what we are - doesn't give anyone the right to criticise others sexual orientation and preference either here or anywhere else.

Remember, someone trying to convince you of being a fag is merely veneer for them trying to convince themselves they aren't.

The libido is a very personal thing just like the ego. Grab popcorn, watch and enjoy.

hwbs
06-18-2008, 02:05 PM
:banghead :frustrated :actionsmiley :soapbox :footinmouth :deadhorse :moon :anon

BeardedOne
06-18-2008, 02:23 PM
Can we ban the word "giggle" it's kinda faggy?

"Ha Ha"

Instigator. :wink:

DC
06-18-2008, 04:36 PM
I think GinX nailed it in an earlier thread, IMO guys are attracted to Tranny's for there feminine features which is the same reason they are attracted to GG's, this what makes us straight. If a guy get his wife to stick a didlo in his ass, it just means he gets off on on having things in his ass, dosn't mean he likes men. Gay is when you are attracted to men, masculine features and are in no way attracted to women. But who really gives a fuck, you are what you think you are, I think Im straight therefore I am.....

goldensamba
06-18-2008, 05:14 PM
Get it?

:claps :claps :claps :claps

bigslim
06-18-2008, 06:39 PM
I don't care if people think of me as a "faggot", "Homo", "cocksucker" or anything that comes to mind. I know what I like and that is a beautiful lady with a nice big dick to either suck or be fucked by.

Deepdarkfucker
06-18-2008, 06:55 PM
I FEEL YA...don't judge

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
06-18-2008, 07:24 PM
We have no plans to ban the word "fag" or "faggot". That wouldn't solve anything and would just look stupid.

I agree since everyone here is supposed to be older than eighteen and should be responsible enough not to say offensive words if they are asked to.

Dinand
06-18-2008, 07:41 PM
This thread says this site is all about tgirls and I'm very down with that since I'm very much into beautiful tgirls but things change very much for me when when instead of a beautiful tgirl I see some guy in drag looking terrible yet guys here going nuts over him just because they see his cock. I don't understand that.

tsmandy
06-18-2008, 07:43 PM
As an addendum to my previous post:

I really like fags. I love my strong gay male friends. Rugged mountain men who have no problem slaughtering a pig while wearing a dress. Guys who know how to look good wielding a chainsaw in heels. They are my people and I love them.

When used as a term of endearment by people who are perfectly happy to admit they are not straight, I have no problem with the word fag. It's just when its used by insecure computer nerds to put down other insecure computer nerds (for not being masculine enough) that it really bothers me.

So... Eat a bowl of dicks and enjoy the full moon.

Tomfurbs
06-18-2008, 07:57 PM
As an addendum to my previous post:

I really like fags. I love my strong gay male friends. Rugged mountain men who have no problem slaughtering a pig while wearing a dress. Guys who know how to look good wielding a chainsaw in heels. They are my people and I love them.

When used as a term of endearment by people who are perfectly happy to admit they are not straight, I have no problem with the word fag. It's just when its used by insecure computer nerds to put down other insecure computer nerds (for not being masculine enough) that it really bothers me.

So... Eat a bowl of dicks and enjoy the full moon.

I know it is totally faggy but...co-sign.

trish
06-18-2008, 08:36 PM
yeah, what she said. thanks Mandy.

gr4phic4rtist08
06-18-2008, 08:37 PM

I dunno why you are clapping, you're the one referring to every guy on here as a "faggot" or "chaser."

My how the pot calls the kettle black

The Piper
06-18-2008, 09:42 PM
In England a Fag is what we sometimes call a cigarette.
Maybe,i should not admit on here i do twenty a day.

NYCe
06-18-2008, 09:54 PM
This thread says this site is all about tgirls and I'm very down with that since I'm very much into beautiful tgirls but things change very much for me when when instead of a beautiful tgirl I see some guy in drag looking terrible yet guys here going nuts over him just because they see his cock. I don't understand that.

If somethings not your cup of tea, there's no need to comment on it.

And for the record even Patricia Bysmark was once a guy in a drag as well.

arepa01
06-18-2008, 10:06 PM
do you think being called a faggot by a cock sucking tranny lover hurts me? bwahahahaha ... hardly... it might have in HS by the local group of jocks... until they wanted to fuck me and showed me they were only pissy bc i wasnt ashamed of who and what i am ... much like the way you boys are.. i mean fags do. :roll:

Do you think being called faggot by a cock-sucking TRANNNY FAGGOT who loves taking it up your ass hurts me? BWAHAHAHAHA...
Wake up - you are the biggest FREAKY FAGGOT in the eyes of the MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION, not my eyes honey.
You want others stop calling you faggot? Start with you stopping calling others faggot first - get my point?!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-18-2008, 10:13 PM

GOOD RULE! I *think that might cut disputes/arguments/animosities between members in half. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

todd1971
06-19-2008, 01:30 AM
What started this topic and no I didn't read every page just the first and last

PapiQueRico
06-19-2008, 01:33 AM

I concur. That's kinda like going crazy over a busted GG just cause she has a puzzy? :lol:

TomSelis
06-19-2008, 01:35 AM
Damn, and this started off with such good intentions......

hwbs
06-19-2008, 01:50 AM
Damn, and this started off with such good intentions......

exactly so people can push 4 their agendas....more things change the more ha stays the same !!!

Oli
06-19-2008, 02:35 AM
exactly so people can push 4 their agendas....more things change the more ha stays the same !!!

The inertia of HA might need a bigger shove to change its path.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-19-2008, 05:18 AM
[/quote]Ok, Danielle's post was insightful and interesting, I just don't understand all of the hostility from you two. Especially in this environment which is pretty much filled with people who accept you for who you are.[/quote]

Accept me for who I am??? Ha! That's a funny one. I know there are a very few select individuals on this board, some who i know personally and others I know of, who totally get transsexuals. But truth be told - MOST OF YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE FACT THAT I CAN EVER BREATHE! To you we are all objects of your twisted fantasy. But hey! Thanks for the money! That made it possible for me to be who I wanted to be.

NYCe
06-19-2008, 05:27 AM
This post is a

BBaggins06
06-19-2008, 05:28 AM
:deadhorse

Dude, let Eight Belles rest in peace already. ;)

brogin
06-19-2008, 06:03 AM
Accept me for who I am??? Ha! That's a funny one. I know there are a very few select individuals on this board, some who i know personally and others I know of, who totally get transsexuals. But truth be told - MOST OF YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE FACT THAT I CAN EVER BREATHE! To you we are all objects of your twisted fantasy. But hey! Thanks for the money! That made it possible for me to be who I wanted to be.

I understand your cynicism, I can't even begin to imagine the amount of prejudice and victimization that TS women go through. I'm not sure you would feel that I 'get' them but I accept you and other transgendered people and I think you deserve to be treated just as well as any other person. To be honest my interest in transsexuals is very fleeting, probably due to the overwhelming amount of pornography that I have been exposed to, but I find this place to be inhabited by some genuinely interesting and thoughtful individuals so I decided to continue my visits. Good luck to you and your future endeavors.

hwbs
06-19-2008, 06:20 AM
like i said push push away.....buy that sham wow while u are at it ,lol

brogin
06-19-2008, 06:36 AM

Was this directed at me? What would be the agenda that I'm pushing? And I couldn't make sense of your second sentence, grammar and punctuation are your friends.

Quinn
06-19-2008, 06:40 AM
:smh @ this thread.

http://www.bureau-13.com/icon/moron.gif

-Quinn

hwbs
06-19-2008, 06:42 AM

Was this directed at me? What would be the agenda that I'm pushing? And I couldn't make sense of your second sentence, grammar and punctuation are your friends.

no.....sorry

hwbs
06-19-2008, 06:45 AM
i am sorry that i was an engineering major in college and not an English major !!!!

you can't make sense because u don't know what i am talking about ....with your grammar attacks u can suck my dick and take your periods and commas and shove them up your ass....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NYCe
06-19-2008, 06:56 AM
you can't make sense because u don't know what i am talking about ....with your grammar attacks u can suck my dick and take your periods and commas and shove them up your ass....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

deadlyray
06-19-2008, 09:15 AM
Ok, Danielle's post was insightful and interesting, I just don't understand all of the hostility from you two. Especially in this environment which is pretty much filled with people who accept you for who you are.[/quote]

Accept me for who I am??? Ha! That's a funny one. I know there are a very few select individuals on this board, some who i know personally and others I know of, who totally get transsexuals. But truth be told - MOST OF YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE FACT THAT I CAN EVER BREATHE! To you we are all objects of your twisted fantasy. But hey! Thanks for the money! That made it possible for me to be who I wanted to be.[/quote]

No doubt... Thanks for the mammaries!

justatransgirl
06-19-2008, 09:17 AM

yodajazz
06-19-2008, 10:18 AM
Ok, Danielle's post was insightful and interesting, I just don't understand all of the hostility from you two. Especially in this environment which is pretty much filled with people who accept you for who you are.

Danielle I have to call on this one. There are many, many untold people who love on this board and who are happy for you. Yes there are people who criticized you over some controversial statements, but that time is past. Many of the same people that don’t understand transsexuals don’t understand gg’s either, but that doesn’t mean that they don’t love them either.

I think that we all get disappointed here when our comments don’t get as much attention as we like, but that does not mean that they don’t care about you. This board is a place where people can share sexual fantasies, but we all know that life is much bigger than that. On news broadcasts all over the world, they show stories of tragedies like accidents and people feel for other people. And when we heard news on this forum about Miriam being thrown out a window there were many people who wrote in to express their sympathy and prayers. And she has never even posted here to my knowledge. So of course you who have posted here and shared your thoughts with us are much closer to our hearts. Thinking that we don't care about you when there are numerous threads dedicated to you is thinking wrong, (977 matches for name search).

You said that few people here “get transsexuals”. But I think that it is the other way around: a few people here don’t get transsexuals, but the rest have a host of positive feelings, like respect, admiration and even love in a wider sense. Transsexuals are human beings and every mature person has felt probably every emotion at sometime in their life. So while we may not know much about each other, we can understand if one of us tells how we feel.

Danielle, consider this: There is a philosophy which says that what we see in other people is really more a reflection of ourselves than anything else. So maybe you are saying that YOU CARE LESS ABOUT US, except for a select few individuals on this board. I haven’t given you any money, but I tried to give you an idea which would make money. And I never even got a thanks for trying. But I will just include myself in the thanks above for the people that actually gave you money.

brogin
06-19-2008, 10:22 AM

I see how it is...fucking fascists.

tsntx
06-19-2008, 10:40 AM

great.. dont let the door hit you where your boyfriend sticks you on ur way out faggot!!

:roll:

brogin
06-19-2008, 12:10 PM

great.. dont let the door hit you where your boyfriend sticks you on ur way out faggot!!

What's this obsession with faggots? Do you not like faggots? I would think someone like yourself would be much more sensitive about the subject. Perhaps it stems from self loathing. In any case, I'd never let a door hit me where my boyfriend sticks me.

Trans Mission
06-19-2008, 12:21 PM
Edit

Trans Mission
06-19-2008, 12:23 PM
Ok, Danielle's post was insightful and interesting, I just don't understand all of the hostility from you two. Especially in this environment which is pretty much filled with people who accept you for who you are.[/quote]

Accept me for who I am??? Ha! That's a funny one. I know there are a very few select individuals on this board, some who i know personally and others I know of, who totally get transsexuals. But truth be told - MOST OF YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE FACT THAT I CAN EVER BREATHE! To you we are all objects of your twisted fantasy. But hey! Thanks for the money! That made it possible for me to be who I wanted to be.[/quote]

You do realize that expecting to curry favor and decorum from men on an internet forum devoted to pornography is somewhat unlikely?

Especially when you insult the potential purchasers of your product as being fags?

Don't shit where you eat, words of perpetual wisdom to live by.

I like how you worry about people not getting you, then continue to pigeon- hole yourself as a Transsexual on a porn site.

Get it?

You're not very smart, that's the problem.

Trans Mission
06-19-2008, 12:37 PM

Another person devoid of any synaptic response worthy of being reported to knuckle-dragging primates,

Trans Mission
06-19-2008, 12:45 PM
[quote=NYCe][quote=hollywoodbuckstrap]

edit double

Jericho
06-19-2008, 02:01 PM

GOOD RULE! I *think that might cut disputes/arguments/animosities between members in half. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Yeah, that's werking out well! :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-19-2008, 03:46 PM
FROFLMAO! :lol:

Well, I meant..excluding this thread.. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

NYCe
06-19-2008, 05:14 PM

lol.

Dinand
06-19-2008, 07:25 PM
I agree that we should have respect for each other here even if we don't agree with other or have the same taste. Speaking of that, can the mods do something about this guy tomper he keeps insulting Allanah. Here's his profile:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27302

NYCe
06-19-2008, 07:38 PM
I agree that we should have respect for each other here even if we don't agree with other or have the same taste. Speaking of that, can the mods do something about this guy tomper he keeps insulting Allanah. Here's his profile:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27302

Thanks for the heads up. It's hard to see each and every post so sometimes jerks fly under the radar.

Dinand
06-19-2008, 07:48 PM
Thanks for getting rid of this guy NYCe. Anyone who attacks a beautiful girl like Allanah is simply nuts!

Realgirls4me
06-20-2008, 02:16 AM
Let it go, Brogin. One of those "scumbags" OWNS this site.

tonkatoy
06-20-2008, 02:33 AM
I am really really turned on by transsexuals. When I was dating a transgender girl I liked to go down on her, but was never really into receiving anal from her, but anyway, to most people sucking a cock, even if it was attached to a girl whom I loved, is capital G gay. I have felt guilty in the past for being attracted to ts women, not so much for what others would call me, but because of how they see themselves, nobody wants to be just a fetish, or only desired because of a physical trait most would be glad to be rid of. I think there are two issues here, one is the hypocrisy of one guy calling another guy gay for liking ts, the other is the girls calling us all gay for liking them. For me, I don't really care what somebody calls me, after five years with a ts girl I am now dating a gg, and I really love her, but I still look at ts porn, I am not into cheating, so if this relationship lasts I am no longer a cocksucker, but if she had one I would be, but I'm also happy with her pussy, and all the wonderful things she does with it.

I hope that Jen loves herself, she doesn't seem like a very happy person, rapier quick with the insults, albeit pretty funny, but awfully defensive, maybe she just needs a hug.

str8guylooks2
06-20-2008, 02:36 AM
I am really really turned on by transsexuals. When I was dating a transgender girl I liked to go down on her, but was never really into receiving anal from her, but anyway, to most people sucking a cock, even if it was attached to a girl whom I loved, is capital G gay. I have felt guilty in the past for being attracted to ts women, not so much for what others would call me, but because of how they see themselves, nobody wants to be just a fetish, or only desired because of a physical trait most would be glad to be rid of. I think there are two issues here, one is the hypocrisy of one guy calling another guy gay for liking ts, the other is the girls calling us all gay for liking them. For me, I don't really care what somebody calls me, after five years with a ts girl I am now dating a gg, and I really love her, but I still look at ts porn, I am not into cheating, so if this relationship lasts I am no longer a cocksucker, but if she had one I would be, but I'm also happy with her pussy, and all the wonderful things she does with it.

I hope that Jen loves herself, she doesn't seem like a very happy person, rapier quick with the insults, albeit pretty funny, but awfully defensive, maybe she just needs a hug.

New here, but i must say tremendous post!!!!

Good for you!

MrMagoo
06-20-2008, 04:14 AM

Amen... I don't know why I'm attracted to both GG and TS ladies and not men. I just know that is how it is.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-20-2008, 08:23 AM

You do realize that expecting to curry favor and decorum from men on an internet forum devoted to pornography is somewhat unlikely?

Especially when you insult the potential purchasers of your product as being fags?

Don't shit where you eat, words of perpetual wisdom to live by.

I like how you worry about people not getting you, then continue to pigeon- hole yourself as a Transsexual on a porn site.

Get it?

You're not very smart, that's the problem.[/quote]

Hey you are probably right. I am actually not very bright as far as what books have to teach me but correct me if I am wrong. If you had one little brain cell do you really think I give a shit?

Baby, I have tons of fans and people who like me because of who I am, and many more who like me because of what I had between my legs and now what's tucked inside my body. I speak my mind and have to answer to no one.

I have a job now, and if that doesn't go well I will take a job doing one of the many things I am (excuse me patting myself on the back ) great at, but there are sides of "Danielle" you will never get to see. Attacking my intelligence only makes you look like a fool to those who take the time to get to know the real me.

I endured a lot by doing adult work. Took many hrs of great expensive therapy and books to get my mind to even think about leaving the business I was in. Now... That takes a little bit of self worth - which is a bit more then you can say about a lot of folks who do go to school for many years.

I used just this type of energy and criticism to drive me out the hole I was in, but many sink deeper with the weight of all the horror that is witnessed in the underground world of trans women.

I bet ya no one will doubt this. Those who truly know trans women on a deeper level beyond her nuts. It is a hard life. Mostly pushed on by years of parental neglect or bad guidance.

Do I have to explain psychology to you?

Still think I am a dumb bitch? Bitter by some of you all's stupidity but not the least stupid. But I am still partially a blond...Maybe the bleach did seep into my brain after all.

By the way check out my new website www.shitwhereyoueat.com

tsntx
06-20-2008, 08:46 AM

way to assume incorectly

to me... and this is MY opinion... you can be 100% straight and still be solely into transexual women... even if ure a total bottom... being gay or being straight isnt about genitals... its about physical looks... youre either attracted to men or women... if youre attracted to women, cock/top/bottom/postop/vag, doesnt matter... its a woman... if youre attracted to men, effinate/underage/gay/hairy/twink/smooth/in drag, youre gay... its simple as that in my eyes

all the back and forth between guys saying "if u like to get fucked or suck a cock youre gay" is bullshit.... if thats how you really feel then you being w/ transexuals period is fucking gay and youre just as faggoty as the guys youre talking about... :idea:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

tsntx
06-20-2008, 08:54 AM
i dont know when you dumb fucks are going to get that just bc i call you a faggot means i hate faggots... i see you as a faggot im going to call you one... i dont think every guy here is a faggot but clearly by anyone w/ fucking eyes looking at the first page of threads on HA can CLEARLY see ... COCK IS THE MAIN FOCUS /TOPIC... for a bunch of "straight" guys to be so fucking focused on COCK is re-cock-ulous... any guy that is obsessed w/ cock is a fucking gay... do i care if youre gay? FUCK NO!?! but getting bent out of shape and saying some faggotry BS like "if im a faggot for liking trannies then youre an even bigger faggot for being a tranny" ... NO FAGGOT... it doesnt work that way... youre not a faggot in MY eyes bc you like trannies.. youre a faggot in MY eyes bc youll take dick whereever you can get it... im PROUDLY PRE-OP... and im PROUDLY going to STAY a pre-op... i love my dick... and i love who i am, and that is a very happy, very secure transexual female of 26yrs of age .... i have said enough times on this board how i feel on the subject and yet every fn time you fags go apeshit and try to reflect your mirror of insecurity back on me... i was called a faggot in HS... it hurt then bc i didnt feel that i was a gay man even tho i had no understanding at the time of what i was... now that i know im NOT a faggot and that im a transexual female... the word has no bearing or meaning in my life... so when i see how some of you queers get so hurt and so bent by it.... it shows me it DOES have some meaning and reflection of your life... so call me a fag if that makes you feel better ... but doing so only confirms how fucking faggoty you are. -jj

*exhale

mbf
06-20-2008, 08:57 AM
Hey, after a while on this site the more sensible ones know it's inhabitated by a great number of bitter queens, blahblah artists and people who have no sense of humor.

What's the news!?!?

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-20-2008, 09:04 AM
Hey, after a while on this site the more sensible ones know it's inhabitated by a great number of bitter queens, blahblah artists and people who have no sense of humor.

What's the news!?!?

Don't flatter yourself with the tittle of a queen baby! You are hereby stripped of your princess points.

And I resent that comment because I am not bitter I am sweet and sour

MrMagoo
06-20-2008, 09:04 AM
just curious...

i dont think every guy here is a faggot but clearly by anyone w/ fucking eyes looking at the first page of threads on HA can CLEARLY see ... COCK IS THE MAIN FOCUS /TOPIC... for a bunch of "straight" guys to be so fucking focused on COCK is re-cock-ulous... any guy that is obsessed w/ cock is a fucking gay... do i care if youre gay?

using your reason which guys are not faggots??

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-20-2008, 09:08 AM
I too love some cock suckin fags - I love gay porn

mbf
06-20-2008, 09:12 AM
cool, the love is still there!

GinX
06-20-2008, 09:13 AM
i dont know when you dumb fucks are going to get that just bc i call you a faggot means i hate faggots... i see you as a faggot im going to call you one... i dont think every guy here is a faggot but clearly by anyone w/ fucking eyes looking at the first page of threads on HA can CLEARLY see ... COCK IS THE MAIN FOCUS /TOPIC... for a bunch of "straight" guys to be so fucking focused on COCK is re-cock-ulous... any guy that is obsessed w/ cock is a fucking gay... do i care if youre gay? FUCK NO!?! but getting bent out of shape and saying some faggotry BS like "if im a faggot for liking trannies then youre an even bigger faggot for being a tranny" ... NO FAGGOT... it doesnt work that way... youre not a faggot in MY eyes bc you like trannies.. youre a faggot in MY eyes bc youll take dick whereever you can get it... im PROUDLY PRE-OP... and im PROUDLY going to STAY a pre-op... i love my dick... and i love who i am, and that is a very happy, very secure transexual female of 26yrs of age .... i have said enough times on this board how i feel on the subject and yet every fn time you fags go apeshit and try to reflect your mirror of insecurity back on me... i was called a faggot in HS... it hurt then bc i didnt feel that i was a gay man even tho i had no understanding at the time of what i was... now that i know im NOT a faggot and that im a transexual female... the word has no bearing or meaning in my life... so when i see how some of you queers get so hurt and so bent by it.... it shows me it DOES have some meaning and reflection of your life... so call me a fag if that makes you feel better ... but doing so only confirms how fucking faggoty you are. -jj

*exhale

I get what you're saying here Jen and for the most part, I agree. Most of the people here-myself included-can become defensive way too easily. However, I think part of the issue here is the manner in which some language is directed at others.

See, there seems to be some people on our board that are very quick to automatically label others. This seems to be especially true of the guys-like myself-who openly admit that they enjoy being a bottom to t-girls and enjoy anal sex. Many people are quick to label us as gay or 'faggots' when, in fact, we don't see ourselves that way, mostly because we don't have any interest in men. It is simply the purely mechanical stimulation and action of anal sex that we find pleasing.

Unfortunately, some folks automatically equate this to homosexuality, which is most certainly not the case. Is the man who occasionally has his girlfriend top him with a strap-on gay? Of course not. Actions are neither heterosexual or homosexual...people are.

Now, it's perfectly reasonable to assume that some men on this board are perhaps gay and this board is an outlet for them to express it and I'm certain that there are men here who are bisexual. The point is that I don't think it's right to automatically label or categorize someone based on a single and particular sexual act. Sexuality and gender are not always as black and white as we'd like them to be and I think ultimately all of us have to respect one another and realize that what really matters is what the other person thinks and feels about himself or herself and not worry about assigning labels to anyone.

blckhaze
06-20-2008, 09:13 AM

*exhale

LMAO @ JJ ranting.
Only on HA

tsntx
06-20-2008, 09:29 AM
just curious...

i dont think every guy here is a faggot but clearly by anyone w/ fucking eyes looking at the first page of threads on HA can CLEARLY see ... COCK IS THE MAIN FOCUS /TOPIC... for a bunch of "straight" guys to be so fucking focused on COCK is re-cock-ulous... any guy that is obsessed w/ cock is a fucking gay... do i care if youre gay?

using your reason which guys are not faggots??

the ones that dont fuck men just bc said men put on some lipstick

i dont care what asian youre fucking... if its not a ts ... just bc it could pass for a woman by an untrained eye doesnt mean it is

tsntx
06-20-2008, 09:29 AM
*exhale

LMAO @ JJ ranting.
Only on HA

fuck yeah only on HA

those other sites arent worth the time it takes to login :wink:

PapiQueRico
06-20-2008, 01:07 PM

*exhale

Well said

hwbs
06-20-2008, 01:10 PM
:banghead

scroller
06-20-2008, 04:10 PM
This thread looks a lot like a family on any episode of "Supernanny".

Dinand
06-20-2008, 07:21 PM
MODS any chance of getting rid of this troll ceed444?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/search.php?search_author=ceed444

BBaggins06
06-24-2008, 09:22 PM
and i love who i am, and that is a very happy, very secure transexual female of 26yrs of age ....

So how many years have you been 26 Jen? :)

Tomfurbs
06-24-2008, 11:22 PM
Baggins, this thread had been 4 days dead.

You really had to give it CPR?

BeardedOne
06-25-2008, 12:46 AM
Baggins, this thread had been 4 days dead.

You really had to give it CPR?

Dead or undead, I gotta ask: Hollywood, are those the Macon and the Akron in your av? The Navy wants them back. :lol:

tonkatoy
06-25-2008, 02:42 AM
Sure aint the Shenandoah.

justatransgirl
06-25-2008, 09:54 AM

bulldog
06-25-2008, 11:00 AM
Been away for a while, missed this very *ahem* informative thread, and what can i say but this:

You da man NYCe, you da man ;)