sugdaddie69
06-13-2008, 10:27 PM
R.Kelly not guilty on all charges.

Tommy112277
06-13-2008, 10:41 PM
O.J. the sequel

Legend
06-13-2008, 10:42 PM
Its like the episode of boondocks came to life.

tsntx
06-13-2008, 10:50 PM
Its like the episode the boondocks come to life.

yeah fn bs... those 8 white ppl let him go... :roll:

JANIRA
06-13-2008, 11:41 PM
MONEY WILL GET YOU EVERY WHERE....EVEN OUTTA JAIL,, WHAT A SHAME!!! ANOTHER O.J. MINUS THE BRUTAL MURDER....

hwbs
06-13-2008, 11:56 PM
i guess if u are rich u can piss on anyone , lmfao

zukkobaby
06-14-2008, 12:41 AM
I think it's very important that people closely review this evidence:
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/chappelles-show-jury-skit-by-raidernickster/3953022666
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZiKAdyixU3U
http://youtube.com/watch?v=is-I-OnDqpI&feature=related

sugdaddie69
06-14-2008, 01:10 AM
Money didn't help Michael Vick,Rae Carruth,Baretta,
Mike Tyson.It took them 6 yrs. to bring this weak case to trial,started by Sparkle,former disgruntle
singer after trying blackmail.So did O.J. pay the juors??? Did R. Kelly pay the jurors??Money gets you good attorneys,beyond a resonable doubt gets
you set free by a jury of your peers.

harlemzfinest
06-14-2008, 03:07 AM
hey nobody forced that girl to take his piss. If someone is gunna pee on you wouldn't you move. She chose to be peed on.

unctrld1
06-14-2008, 03:20 AM
It is a wonder anyone is in jail. The standard of proof "Beyond a reasonable doubt" is very hard to overcome. Prosecutors rarely overcome it.

The victim testified that it was not her on the video. Couple that with the quality of the tape and it is not so hard to believe.

I and most people know he is guilty. We know he likes young girls, from Aliayah [sp?] through the tape - he likes young girls.

Our legal system favors defendants [with money]. Most people mistakenly believe the opposite. I knew he would walk.

meghanchavalier
06-14-2008, 04:21 AM
Well, if you've seen the tape like I have because it was all over the internet, if that wasn't R Kelly then he must have a twin brother.

meghanchavalier
06-14-2008, 04:26 AM
Just a couple of more things....would you let Michael Jackson or R Kelly babysit your kids? Would you let O J Simpson and Robert Blake come to your house? Lol

chefmike
06-14-2008, 05:13 AM
Just a couple of more things....would you let Michael Jackson or R Kelly babysit your kids? Would you let O J Simpson and Robert Blake come to your house? Lol

The expression "luck of the devil" comes to mind...

PeteIsHere
06-14-2008, 05:25 AM
Why wouldn't you let OJ Simpson or Robert Blake come to your house?

chefmike
06-14-2008, 05:30 AM

No need to worry unless their wife happened to be there.

Solitary Brother
06-14-2008, 07:18 AM
Its a damn shame this decision is.

PeteIsHere
06-14-2008, 08:17 AM
OJ Simpson likes blonds so he would wine and dine Meghan Chavalier. I'm not sure what type of women Robert Blake is attracted to.

No need to worry unless their wife happened to be there.

meghanchavalier
06-14-2008, 09:58 AM
Yeah he'd wine and dine me then murder me lol. Robert Blake is a whackjob, add Phil Spector to that list also. And to answer the other question, I would never have Robert Blake or O J Simpson over to my house because they're both murderers that's why.

santiago316
06-15-2008, 01:48 AM
R. Kelly is the Greatest.......Statutory Rapist
http://youtube.com/watch?v=La46x4199wM :D
"I believe I can get away with it" And he did.

LilWyte
06-15-2008, 01:51 AM
currently playing on R Kelly's iPod:

Jay Z ft. R Kelly - Guilty Until Proven Innocent

Shaggy - It Wasn't Me

Kool & The Gang - Celebration

sucka4chix
06-15-2008, 02:53 AM
The question is would you still buy R. Kelly's music, and apparently the answer is "hell yeah". I don't know why this man isn't destitute and begging on street corners, but people don't stand for shit these days!

On a very different note, I can't help but think about Chris Rock saying "At one point R. Kelly started eating the girls ass. He was eating her ass like he was a diabetic and her ass had insulin in it!!"

meghanchavalier
06-15-2008, 06:19 AM
I've never bought an R Kelly record, that In The Closet stuff he did was really annoying. I'll stick to my Madonna, Alanis and Sarah Brightman.

sucka4chix
06-15-2008, 08:54 AM
I've never bought an R Kelly record, that In The Closet stuff he did was really annoying. I'll stick to my Madonna, Alanis and Sarah Brightman.
Ha ha. Yeah that was irritating! Left up to me he'd be broke. He CANNOT sing. He has written maybe 2 decent songs, but to me he sucks!!
(Madonna still rules, btw)

harlemzfinest
06-15-2008, 09:04 AM
he is an incredible songwirter and probably the greatest r & b singer of this generation. a lot of my fond memories with the opposite sex was helped out with the help of his music.

sucka4chix
06-15-2008, 03:18 PM
he is an incredible songwirter and probably the greatest r & b singer of this generation. a lot of my fond memories with the opposite sex was helped out with the help of his music.
'Fraid not! He's only considered that because of the this generation has killed r & b. It has no appreciation for art. If a song doesn't have some kind of hip hop connection it's doomed in todays r & b. The bar for this Generation is set so low. If you can actually PLAY an instrument, you guys are mesmerized because you're so used to seeing people just grab a mic and make some noise to a recording. That's considered great talent today. That's why someone like John Legend can come in and receive critical acclaim, when in actuality, he SUCKS!
Who's the best female r & b singer, MJB? There used to be dozens of people who sang r & b, and the also rans were 100 times better than this generation! The "R" was writing and producing decent stuff, when he was oogling a 12 year old ALIYAH. His biggest accomplishment was I believe I can fly, which woulda been epic if he woulda let a singer sing it. He followed this with a project with Celine Dion, because he fooled himself into believing he was now an accomplished vocalist.( he was quickly brought back to reality and accepts his rightful place beside vocalists like Al B Sure). How can anyone who has made countless songs comparing women to cars be considered great?? Wonder if Berry Gordy would've hired him for Motown in its heyday. Here's a classic:" feeling on your booty. Your boo-hooty.booga booga booty.b-b-b-b booty" And people wonder what's wrong with the kids? Fuck, their parents are listening to this crap when they're conceived!
There hasn't been an r & b singer since Luther.

harlemzfinest
06-15-2008, 03:35 PM
Hey you could be hatin on his music all you want but the proof is in the sales. hit after hit after hit!! bump n girnd, summer bunnies, your body's calling me, keep it on the down low, burn it up, the list goes on and on. This man makes hits. Not to mention all the hits he has also written for others also. Come on also, what's with the bashing of john legend? the man is very talented and I think he is the next generation's leader in r & b.

harlemzfinest
06-15-2008, 03:38 PM
I think comparing R to Al B. Sure is a far stretch. How many hits did Al had?? A far cry from the amount that R had.

sugdaddie69
06-15-2008, 04:43 PM
well lets see,he wouldn't have the money he has if it wasn't for the record sales.somebody other than hip-hop fans love his music,alot of somebodies.
Lets face it.It was a weak case.Had the state had
anything,it wouldn't took 6 yrs. to come to trial.
Yes we all know he has a young girl fetish,but this
case was down right weak. 12 people said he's not
guilty,thats our system.

doasuwill
06-15-2008, 05:22 PM
Another rich guy gets over on the system.

sucka4chix
06-15-2008, 05:34 PM
Man, are you kidding? Read those titles out loud and tell me they're not laughable. The songs Kelly puts out seem like bits on SNL! You can't compare that to real R & B! Yeah he sells alot. So what? Plenty of people in music can sell and have little talent!
Kelly is just like Jay-Z to me. Jay is old enough to be old school but in the old school he would've failed. If he has battle rap with LL, he gets slaughtered. A metaphor contest? Big Daddy Kane has him for lunch. But Jay's sells are huge BECAUSE THIS GENERATION VALUES VERY LITTLE ARTISTICALLY! I don't know if it's intelligence or what, but they seem unable or unwilling to discern artistic value.They worry about stuff like street cred and hardness. Nobody cares if Kelly says anything of substance, long as you can bob your head and roll a joint to it. Yeah that's off the chain, son.
I know you can't compare Al's numbers with Kelly. I was saying they both have the same vocal skills. DAVE CHAPPELLE could sing R Kelly crap and be just as good. Go listen to 10 year old Michael Jackson and compare his vocal talent to grown R Kelly. There's no comparison! Kelly can't carry little Mike's shoes, much less his tunes! Al B Sure had the sense to admit he couldn't sing!
Real R & B artists have at least a few songs that reach inside you and touch your soul.
I'll let you slide on his writing for other folk, because some respectable artists really do think he's incredible with that. But just like Jay-Z, if you can write good stuff for other people, why do you save the immature GARBAGE for yourself?

sucka4chix
06-15-2008, 05:47 PM
Lets face it.It was a weak case.Had the state had
anything,it wouldn't took 6 yrs. to come to trial.
Yes we all know he has a young girl fetish,but this
case was down right weak. 12 people said he's not
guilty,thats our system.
Sure it was a weak case. If no one wants to admit it happened, it didn't happen. This is why suing is discouraged in the Bible. You're asking un godly people to settle your affairs and pass judgment on you.

harlemzfinest
06-15-2008, 05:55 PM
Jay Z did battle LL back in the days and from what I heard he killed him. That is why LL is bitching about having to deal with him as his boss.

KOH765
06-15-2008, 06:37 PM

OJ did wat he had to.. Im not sayin he should have but she did deserve it

tsntx
06-15-2008, 06:54 PM

OJ did wat he had to.. Im not sayin he should have but she did deserve it

how do you figure retard? nicole and oj were NOT together... she left him after years of abuse

fucking idiot!?!

Wino the SuperHero
06-16-2008, 04:38 AM
Justice is not only blind but deaf also. The justice system is so corrupt. It's a system that i can't put trust into. I know that we need it to right wrongs and punish the bad. It's just all too often justice goes unserved.