PDA

View Full Version : July 7th through the 9th I'll be in San Fran

MrsKellyPierce
06-10-2008, 01:30 AM
What is there to do there. Since I wont be shooting all day. And I believe on the 8th I have the day off and we do the shoots 7th and the 9th. Least I think thats how they explained it.

Anubis1079
06-10-2008, 02:12 AM
that sucks because I will be there the 3rd-6th

ottorocket
06-10-2008, 02:46 AM
If I can get the time off, i'd meet ya Kel...pm me on MYspace :D

mellowmood
06-12-2008, 07:53 PM
i am in san francisco.. we can han gout or u can check out divas, go to a giants game, the beach or the zoo.... plenty of bars on the mission and this really cool club ruby sky .... pm or send me a messg. i be glad to talk to u

tsntx
06-12-2008, 09:31 PM
you could go to the castro and get pissed on from a 3rd story overpriced condo window

MrsKellyPierce
06-13-2008, 12:53 AM
you could go to the castro and get pissed on from a 3rd story overpriced condo window lol I'll pass

ARMANIXXX
06-13-2008, 05:35 PM
What is there to do there. Since I wont be shooting all day. And I believe on the 8th I have the day off and we do the shoots 7th and the 9th. Least I think thats how they explained it.

Mon-Weds.

Not necessarily the most prime nights, but there are some clubs that are goin on. You could explore and sight see during the day, assuming you've never been before. Also, don't forget that San Francisco is not the only city in the Bay Area, in fact it's not even the largest. You could travel to San Jose, Oakland or any of the many smaller cities in between.

I'll show you whats up.........Holla back when you get here.

MrsKellyPierce
06-13-2008, 09:37 PM
Thank you Armanixx

And Traumadoc I don't even know you, and aren't you that guy that got ripped off in Vegas?

I don't steal, my police record is clean...so keep your ugly comments to yourself.