PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton -- Is she sexy???

Ben
06-08-2008, 03:43 PM
:?:

envivision
06-08-2008, 03:55 PM
she is , if she has a juicy cock.

Tomfurbs
06-08-2008, 04:04 PM
In my pointless opinion, she has had all the sexy drained out of her.

But she could'nt care less, because she has lotsa money, which is the most important thing of all right?

praetor
06-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Yes, she is very sexy.

the_corner
06-08-2008, 04:45 PM
Yes she's sexy... but I find way Nicky Hilton more attractive....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Hilton

Just my opinion.

hondarobot
06-08-2008, 05:38 PM
I've never thought she was attractive. Flat chest, freakishly small head, and her neck is too long. She reminds me of an egyptian cat goddess.

MacShreach
06-08-2008, 05:40 PM
She's sexy, but not exceptionally so. She's young and trim and looks after herself, but she's not a spectacular beauty and frankly if she wasn't who she is I don't think anyone would ever have noticed her.

bkkldby
06-08-2008, 06:15 PM
IMHO never was and never will be.

:soapbox

for me sexy is more than just looks, a truly sexy girl has a higher level of intelligence/smarts than most and that is what helps make her sexy (to me).

i believe that as the standard of living decreases, so do all the other standards we use to measure our perception of things. it is all a part of the distractions created to divert our attention from the loss of other more important elements of our lives/culture/society.

how can an inflated ego, mis-placed self-importance and entitlement, a ludicrous and tawdry life style, and breaking the law by endangering others = sexy?

IMHO, she is the perfect example of what is wrong with the American "celebrity machine" which has absolutely no discretion or standards of any worth. celebrities used to have talent and be entertaining along with being sexy or attractive. now the only criteria is the ability to be sensational and/or be unusually rich.

how sexy is this?

http://gone-hollywood.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/240.jpg

http://bp0.blogger.com/_0CmiTOA_el8/Rj9XJnERyaI/AAAAAAAAACQ/WnTt_hrvY9I/s400/paris-hilton-drunk-driving.jpg

http://www.hollywoodbackwash.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/paris-hilton-drunk.jpg

http://www.celebritycowboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/paris-hilton-drunk-2.jpg

http://collegecandy.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/30/paris-hilton-wax-400a0411.jpg

i think that conrad hilton rolls in his grave every time she makes the "news".

tg4me
06-08-2008, 06:37 PM
Her behaviour is one thing, her looks another. There are plenty of rich girls out there. If she wasn't sexy, she would not of created the constant buzz that started a few years ago.
Can't say I like her as much with long hair. When it's cut shorter, it rounds out her face and looks very sexy.
That said, I find all girls with big-boobs and fat butts less attractive, so for some of us it just a body shape we like or dislike. Some say Paris is ugly, I find Ice-T's CoCo as a pretty face, on an ugly body, with poor taste in clothes and style.

Hannes594
06-08-2008, 07:03 PM
her face is ugly

Dinand
06-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Maybe I would find her attractive if she didn't have that I'm better than everbody else attitude!

Solitary Brother
06-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Maybe I would find her attractive if she didn't have that I'm better than everbody else attitude!

What woman doesnt have that attitude?

Gmanfromthechi
06-08-2008, 07:34 PM
^^Agreed Dinad.

I find her incredibly attractive because she is so glam an so fem, along with having that "slut" look that I <3 so much lol

SugaSweet
06-08-2008, 07:47 PM
I would do her,provided I did not have to carry on a conversation with her.

bkkldby
06-08-2008, 08:00 PM
What woman doesnt have that attitude?

smart, truly confident, sophisticated and sexy women do not have that attitude, that's who.

but that's just my opinion.

justatransgirl
06-08-2008, 10:17 PM
I LOVE Paris! I think she's sexy!

She makes me feel really good about myself - her ass is flatter than mine and I've got bigger boobs!

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

jniowa
06-08-2008, 10:31 PM
I'd fuck her, but I'd wrap myself in a full body condom. That slut has been around the block umpteen times.

Wino the SuperHero
06-08-2008, 10:54 PM
I really looked, but i can't find anything about her that is cute, sexy and or attractive.

tg4me
06-08-2008, 11:27 PM
A few more shots of this ugly girl

voy4her
06-09-2008, 01:11 AM
have any of you who want to shag her actually seen her sex video? Shes not only completely inept but amazingly irritating.

Nowhere
06-09-2008, 01:15 AM
I'd say she's attractive, but she is probably the worst woman in bed I have EVER seen, given that video that came out of her.

BeardedOne
06-09-2008, 01:45 AM
From the waist down, maybe.

And her oral technique from the infamous video, not bad.

Elsewise, give me Bruna Tavares or Hilda Basil any day.

Shemale_luver_str8
06-09-2008, 08:47 AM
I for one would have to say yes, since a couple of my exs tended to have that Im better then everyone else attitude, until I came along and showed them how middle class lives and how were even. But Paris I could see me dating her, if I had billions of dollars.

Ben
06-09-2008, 08:50 AM
:)

Realgirls4me
06-09-2008, 09:08 AM
From the waist down, maybe.

And her oral technique from the infamous video, not bad.

Elsewise, give me Bruna Tavares or Hilda Basil any day.

Exactly what I was thinking, except I would take Thays or Bianca in place of Hilda or Bruna. ...I haven't seen too much of her butt, but she's got beautiful, well proportioned legs, from the front and side view. Perfect imo!

jaybee
06-09-2008, 05:39 PM
In my opinion, she's attractive, but in no way sexy. You don't get to be sexy solely on your looks.

kaiser1one
06-09-2008, 05:49 PM
She's mildly attractive but too friggin skinny for me.
Plus as was said, her head giving skills are amateur at best.

Not saying I wouldn't pound the living grasshopper legs outta her if givin the chance.

rickie
06-09-2008, 05:53 PM
NJET AT ALL

the_bo
06-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Two words: Hell NO :puke

FiremanforTS
06-09-2008, 06:34 PM
I personally like Nikki way more.

I love tits
06-09-2008, 06:59 PM
I would fuck Paris hard

jaybee
06-09-2008, 08:23 PM
Yeah man, Nikki is hotter definately.

goldensamba
06-09-2008, 08:24 PM
I have seen her a few times out at clubs here in LA and I will have to give a resounding NO. She looks like that lizard from the Geico commercials.

Without makeup she is a full on growler. I can't find anything attractive about her. Body of a 12 year old boy, bad attitude and a face for radio.

Nooksack
06-09-2008, 08:29 PM
She carries herself well (when sober) and has a decidedly sexiness about her, but I find neither her nor her sister attractive. Slutty? Yes. Vapid? Yes! A waste of oxygen on Earth? FUCK YES!

Ralph Lauren
06-09-2008, 09:02 PM
I think she is very sexy. She has influenced a lot of women (especially with the whole dog craze).

jaybee
06-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Dog craze?!

ottorocket
06-09-2008, 09:39 PM
NO. She tries too hard.

Nikka
06-09-2008, 10:29 PM
yes very hot

goldensamba
06-09-2008, 10:40 PM
I think she is very sexy. She has influenced a lot of women (especially with the whole dog craze).

She's influenced a bunch of idiots who want to be high class. I don't know any woman with a brain who is influenced by her or sees her as a role model.

goldensamba
06-09-2008, 10:47 PM
Anytime you get the urge to think one of these harlots is hot just remember what good photoshop and a good makeup artist can do.

http://gone-hollywood.com/2007/04/celebrity-horrors-without-makeup/

Most of the normal girls here is SoCal are 100 times better looking than Paris and the rest of the talentless crew.

Nooksack
06-10-2008, 12:02 AM
The only reason that Paris has influenced the "toy dog" world is because most people who like her are as vapid as she is. By the way, she got it from someone else... notably the French who have a long history of small dogs as fashion acoutrements... she's following a decades-old trend and making it trendy again for the simple fact that in the US it is considered outrageous!

She deserves to be locked in a deep dark room with her sister and Nicole Ritchie and they should throw away the key. There are much prettier AND wealthier women who aren't heiresses with the attitude that title implies that deserve our drool than this fop.

Ben
06-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Interesting. I think Britney Spears and Cameron Diaz are attractive. They merely suffer from bad skin. Well, very bad skin - ha!ha!
And pretty much any thin/fairly attractive woman can be transformed into a supermodel, as it were. Look at Britney Spears.

BigTSHunter
06-10-2008, 12:22 AM
I think Paris Hilton is sexy but I like Paris Crystal too!

tg4me
06-10-2008, 12:31 AM
So many of these responses make sense if the question was asked, How has Paris Hilton contributed to socity and how has her behavior been as a role model ?
Still, I look at the photos shown and I have a hard time calling her unattractive. The body in the black & white photo is the body of a 12 year old boy ?

Is every girl with her figure unattractive? If so then it's easier to understand your (and others)perception of what attractive means. That's why I brought up CoCo. Someone to compare body types and style of dress. If you find her hot then we are the same.......we just look in opposite directions.

ottorocket
06-10-2008, 02:54 AM
She is unsexy to me because she talks like a 4th grader with an obvious limitation to her capacity for education. She's responsible for dumbing down a whole generation of children with a lexicon stunted by her own vainness. If my epitaph of public knowledge about myself was limited to a sex tape, a reality show, papparazzi pussy shots, and a catch phrase of "Thats hot"...i'd sincerely walk myself into a burning house filled with crack babies, if only to get better PR at my wake. She is ordinary beyond ordinary.

goldensamba
06-10-2008, 07:10 AM
She is unsexy to me because she talks like a 4th grader with an obvious limitation to her capacity for education. She's responsible for dumbing down a whole generation of children with a lexicon stunted by her own vainness. If my epitaph of public knowledge about myself was limited to a sex tape, a reality show, papparazzi pussy shots, and a catch phrase of "Thats hot"...i'd sincerely walk myself into a burning house filled with crack babies, if only to get better PR at my wake. She is ordinary beyond ordinary.

:claps :claps :claps

doradora
06-10-2008, 07:43 AM
She's Dogs(pets) is very cute and sexy.

Ben
06-10-2008, 11:48 AM
:D

wombat33
06-10-2008, 01:44 PM
she's a filthy whore with no talent.

I'd fuck her until she could not walk..............can't see any other use for her slutty ass.

underdog6
06-10-2008, 06:57 PM
If you like the half-wit crack head look i'm sure she is.

RawNY
06-10-2008, 07:15 PM

Funny how those of you who replied talk about her personality as if you know her. While her public persona confirms the adage that you can not go broke understimating the intellgence of the american public, you have to spend some time with her to know who she is. I have have met her on more that one occasion and have had the opportunity to talk to her in a more sociable atmosphere.
First off, she is extremely bright and much more articulate than many giver her credit for (thank you TMZ for the simple sound bites.)
Second, she knows exactly what she is doing.
Have you guys and girls spoken to all the TG models you drool over? Do you know if they are bright? Do you know if they have contributed to society beside serving as sexual fantasies?
COme on, stop being so high handed and just admit you think she is pretty and sexy or she is not your style. Leave the moralizing and social commentary for another time

goldensamba
06-10-2008, 07:19 PM

Funny how those of you who replied talk about her personality as if you know her. While her public persona confirms the adage that you can not go broke understimating the intellgence of the american public, you have to spend some time with her to know who she is. I have have met her on more that one occasion and have had the opportunity to talk to her in a more sociable atmosphere.
First off, she is extremely bright and much more articulate than many giver her credit for (thank you TMZ for the simple sound bites.)
Have you guys and girls spoken to all the TG models you drool over? Do you know if they are bright? Do you know if they have contributed to society beside serving as sexual fantasies?
COme on, stop being so high handed and just admit you think she is pretty and sexy or she is not your style. Leave the moralizing and social commentary for another time

She's bright? This is a woman who failed to even finish high school. On what basis are you calling her bright?

I can't speak for anyone else but I have run into her quite a few times in clubs here in LA and she is actually more annoying in person than she is on television.

ottorocket
06-10-2008, 07:48 PM

Meh. She is what she wants people to perceive her as. SHe has the spotlight and she's done jack shit with it IMO. I don't need to admit anything other what I've stated about her. My opinion is she looks like an emaciated Hollywood social climbing whore, of which there is a dime a dozen on Sunset Blvd. Only difference is Paris' Hotel room is slightly better furnished...(and free!)

goldensamba
06-10-2008, 07:52 PM

Meh. She is what she wants people to perceive her as. SHe has the spotlight and she's done jack shit with it IMO. I don't need to admit anything other what I've stated about her. My opinion is she looks like an emaciated Hollywood social climbing whore, of which there is a dime a dozen on Sunset Blvd. Only difference is Paris' Hotel room is slightly better furnished.

:claps :claps :claps

will802
06-10-2008, 08:15 PM
to some she is sexy but not to me...never been into blondes....cest la vie.......

Ben
06-10-2008, 10:22 PM
Quote: "She's bright? This is a woman who failed to even finish high school."
I'm guessing she found no definable reason to complete High School. Feeling that her family are worth a fortune, well, why bother??? She probably had a flippant attitude toward education.
Plus, according to Forbes Magazine, she earned approximately $2 million in 2003–2004, $6.5 million in 2004–2005, and $7 million in 2005–2006. Anyone know how she made $7 million? Maybe it was from the brilliant horror flick - LOL - House of Wax???

goldensamba
06-10-2008, 10:28 PM
Quote: "She's bright? This is a woman who failed to even finish high school."
I'm guessing she found no definable reason to complete High School. Feeling that her family are worth a fortune, well, why bother??? She probably had a flippant attitude toward education.
Plus, according to Forbes Magazine, she earned approximately $2 million in 2003–2004, $6.5 million in 2004–2005, and $7 million in 2005–2006. Anyone know how she made $7 million? Maybe it was from the brilliant horror flick - LOL - House of Wax???

I bet if someone with half a brain had access to the same resources they could do a hell of a lot more with it.

What are you talking about? House of wax is one of the best movies of all time......NOT!!

Ralph Lauren
06-11-2008, 12:06 AM

If she is indeed responsible for dumbing down a whole generation of children then she's even more genius than what we give her credit for. After all, how many others have tried and failed?

Like it or not, Paris Hilton has influenced a lot of people- even though they'd rather not admit to it. Somebody brought up preferring Paris Crystal to Paris Hilton, but Ms. Crystal's name alone hints at the Hilton influence.

The fact that almost everyone in California now has a little dog as a pet spells more Paris Hilton than it does French influence.

I'm sure a lot of individuals would rather not admit to taking a liking to Miss Hilton, but the fact that she has even spawned a 6 page debate on a forum for transsexual admiration proves the lady is on a lot of minds.

If making 7 million in one year means you are an idiot then somebody please retard me immediately so I may reap the rewards of the dumb.

goldensamba
06-11-2008, 12:11 AM

If she is indeed responsible for dumbing down a whole generation of children then she's even more genius than what we give her credit for. After all, how many others have tried and failed?

Like it or not, Paris Hilton has influenced a lot of people- even though they'd rather not admit to it. Somebody brought up preferring Paris Crystal to Paris Hilton, but Ms. Crystal's name alone hints at the Hilton influence.

The fact that almost everyone in California now has a little dog as a pet spells more Paris Hilton than it does French influence.

I'm sure a lot of individuals would rather not admit to taking a liking to Miss Hilton, but the fact that she has even spawned a 6 page debate on a forum for transsexual admiration proves the lady is on a lot of minds.

If making 7 million in one year means you are an idiot then somebody please retard me immediately so I may reap the rewards of the dumb.

You obviously are not from California because the only people sporting the little digs are pretenders in southern California.

Anyone could make 7 million a year if mommy and daddy started you off with 20 or 30.

The fact that she has influenced people just shows how dumb Americans are on the whole and how many bad parents there are who should not be allowed to continue making offspring.

Johnny B.
06-11-2008, 01:01 AM
Oh HELL NO. her time has long since passed.

Ralph Lauren
06-11-2008, 01:22 AM
You obviously are not from California because the only people sporting the little digs are pretenders in southern California.

actually that's exactly where am from :roll:

goldensamba
06-11-2008, 05:23 AM

actually that's exactly where am from :roll:

Then you live somewhere odd because here in So Cal it just isn't happening.

hungtung1
06-27-2008, 01:20 AM
IMHO never was and never will be.

:soapbox

for me sexy is more than just looks, a truly sexy girl has a higher level of intelligence/smarts than most and that is what helps make her sexy (to me).

i believe that as the standard of living decreases, so do all the other standards we use to measure our perception of things. it is all a part of the distractions created to divert our attention from the loss of other more important elements of our lives/culture/society.

how can an inflated ego, mis-placed self-importance and entitlement, a ludicrous and tawdry life style, and breaking the law by endangering others = sexy?

IMHO, she is the perfect example of what is wrong with the American "celebrity machine" which has absolutely no discretion or standards of any worth. celebrities used to have talent and be entertaining along with being sexy or attractive. now the only criteria is the ability to be sensational and/or be unusually rich.

how sexy is this?

http://gone-hollywood.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/240.jpg

http://bp0.blogger.com/_0CmiTOA_el8/Rj9XJnERyaI/AAAAAAAAACQ/WnTt_hrvY9I/s400/paris-hilton-drunk-driving.jpg

http://www.hollywoodbackwash.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/paris-hilton-drunk.jpg

http://www.celebritycowboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/paris-hilton-drunk-2.jpg

http://collegecandy.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/30/paris-hilton-wax-400a0411.jpg

i think that conrad hilton rolls in his grave every time she makes the "news".Right on, right on, right on...................

ptyseminole
06-27-2008, 10:21 PM
IMHO Paris is sexy...

brent
06-29-2008, 06:41 AM
No, no, a thousand times no.

I find intelligence sexy, and Paris Hilton is as dumb as a fence post.

Realgirls4me
06-29-2008, 06:47 AM
I still think she has incredible legs. Don't care for the rest, but I definitely want a pre-nup with them gorgeous legs. :)

jarp
06-30-2008, 02:19 AM
her face is ugly

Word!

mbf
06-30-2008, 02:27 AM
Yes, she is sexy, and all you fuckers complaining won't ever dive her muff anyways...so why bother!?

Fox
06-30-2008, 02:31 AM
She's nothing special. As was said, in Southern Cali I see many chicks who are much hotter than her without even trying. She's just a recognizable face and name, that's all.

redtiger
06-30-2008, 03:42 AM
I guess if you consider snobby, egotistical, spoiled, trashy, vane, and self-important to be sexy, then I guess you'll find her to be...sexy.

Personally, I can't stand the biatch!!

scroller
09-28-2010, 08:58 PM
Thinking about slipping her a big sausage today.

hotcar
09-28-2010, 11:05 PM
http://www.celebact.com/teen2/set91/naked-celebrity-14.jpg

Evil Jay
09-28-2010, 11:14 PM
she looks boyish

FreddieGomez
09-29-2010, 12:43 AM
not sexy to me

william peterson
09-29-2010, 01:57 AM
smokin' body but has a duck face . she does nothing for me.

Big Jay
09-29-2010, 02:01 AM
Nope, she's not.

renoned
09-29-2010, 02:05 AM
I think the top of her head would look sexy bobin up and down on my pecker.
Other than that she is nothing really, just like LiLo.

SXFX
09-29-2010, 05:14 AM
She is aging very quickly.
Shame.

Gilian
09-29-2010, 12:00 PM
I have more fun with my ironing board! Cocaine anyone?

Her sence of style is ok...but i guess this is bought as well

liisawinklergirl
09-29-2010, 05:50 PM
i like her toned body...ive never really seen her gain so much weight...she takes care of her body...i love her arms too!

Evil Jay
09-29-2010, 06:03 PM
i like her toned body...ive never really seen her gain so much weight...she takes care of her body...i love her arms too!

If you mean starving herself,than yeah she takes care of herself,lol

liisawinklergirl
09-29-2010, 06:13 PM
how do u know she starves herself?

Prospero
09-29-2010, 07:00 PM
no - because she is or presents herself as dumb

pasta2000
09-29-2010, 07:25 PM
she looks boyish

She does have that boyish look to her, with that being said there are a lot hotter TS ladies than her!

Evil Jay
09-29-2010, 07:34 PM
how do u know she starves herself?

If her body was the result of a healthy diet and exercise,she would have some definition,but instead she looks like the leader of the skeleton warriors,lolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UmkWE6axVo

alyssaluxor
09-29-2010, 07:38 PM
what if Paris Hilton have a DICK?

Evil Jay
09-29-2010, 07:40 PM

Then she wou;d be a skeleton warrior with a dick,lol.:wiggle:

nightshift
09-29-2010, 08:34 PM
Spoiled socialite who is famous for doing.....oh, that's right....NOTHING... Not sexy...

scroller
09-29-2010, 10:01 PM
@hotcar: Thanks man, very nice indeed.

Gilian
09-30-2010, 02:05 AM

She have lots of dicks! check all the internet videos...:)

If she had one, i would only do her in a threesome with you Alyssa lol

Duh
09-30-2010, 02:10 AM
PH is fuckable!

Ryz
09-30-2010, 02:17 AM
Not to me...

alyssaluxor
09-30-2010, 06:27 PM
She have lots of dicks! check all the internet videos...:)

If she had one, i would only do her in a threesome with you Alyssa lol

i knew it you guys here would instantly like her if she have a COCK lol ;)

blondebarbiegoddess
10-01-2010, 05:37 AM
PARIS HILTON IS GORGEOUSSS! havent you seen this video youre psycho to think otherwise. YouTube - Sexy Commercial with Paris Hilton and a Bentley www.ianbrown.cc/blog (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVkCUsYIb0E&p=7F0C714AB698C997&playnext=1&index=14) dont EVER disrespect paris... :mad:

Ben
09-22-2012, 02:20 AM
I'll answer my own question: No!

Gay Guys Are 'Disgusting' - Paris Hilton - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKNApl0-k0A&feature=plcp)

youngblood61
09-22-2012, 02:46 AM
NO!!!!

Ben
09-22-2012, 03:06 AM
she is , if she has a juicy cock.

This could be heavily debated -- ha ha! :)

MdR Dave
09-22-2012, 03:13 AM
Sexy? I find her so. Objectively beautiful? By most standards.

Smart? Possibly not. A sympathetic character? Decidedly not.

But damn, I wanna get up inside of that.

robertlouis
09-22-2012, 03:58 AM
Irretrievably stupid, overprivileged and not very bright. Oh yes, and an anti-gay bigot.

Your call folks.

MdR Dave
09-22-2012, 04:13 AM
Irretrievably stupid, overprivileged and not very bright. Oh yes, and an anti-gay bigot.

Your call folks.

Agreed on all counts. I'm just good at rationalizing.

flabbybody
09-22-2012, 05:35 AM

Your call folks.
let's see... she's created a marketing machine selling all sorts of stuff using the Paris Hilton name to create about $100 million of net revenue per year, 90% of which is donated to charitable causes. Her net worth is over 2 billion dollars and she has stated most of it will be left to a charitable trust. She doesn't go on Jay Leno talking about giving away her money. no self grandizing Angelina Jolie routine for Paris. just quiet giving.
oh and she got drunk in the back of a cab and said some stupid shit. been there done that

be2378
09-22-2012, 05:52 AM
No. Too thin, she always has a stupid look on her face, and it seems that she don't have enough muscles in her neck to keep her head straight.

scroller
09-22-2012, 06:48 AM
let's see... she's created a marketing machine selling all sorts of stuff using the Paris Hilton name to create about $100 million of net revenue per year, 90% of which is donated to charitable causes. Her net worth is over 2 billion dollars and she has stated most of it will be left to a charitable trust. She doesn't go on Jay Leno talking about giving away her money. no self grandizing Angelina Jolie routine for Paris. just quiet giving.

You are a true BS artist. Hilton herself said last year that her annual earnings were $10M. Forbes estimates even lower earnings, with a grand total worth of $100M (for all-time, not per-year). The entire Hilton family estate is only worth $2B, and that's controlled by her grandfather who is the one giving most of it to charity.

Sources:

http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-06-01/entertainment/30076238_1_piers-morgan-paris-hilton-product-lines
http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/celeb/model/paris-hilton-net-worth/
http://www.pgdc.com/pgdc/barron-hilton-donate-97-estate-hilton-foundation

JenniferParisHusband
09-22-2012, 06:50 AM
No, not sexy, and with her stupid comments about gay people day she just got a lot uglier.

Plus the herpes thing... hard to be turned on when you know she's sporting STD's.

Lovecox
09-22-2012, 07:11 AM
Yeah. She's super sexy.

freedom
09-22-2012, 07:35 AM

Your call folks.

I'm with Robert on this one. She is a cultural black-hole that represents all that is wrong with the West.

AND she has a gimpy eye and horrid feet! :hide-1:

Willie Escalade
09-22-2012, 07:43 PM
I think the Flamingo Hilton is cuter.

I did like the album though...seriously. I'm so ashamed...:hide-1:

GrimFusion
09-22-2012, 07:56 PM
I'm attracted to intelligence but Paris Hilton is about as dumb as a self-aware brick. She's sexy until she opens her mouth or tries to do anything, then I just lose all respect for her. If she were intelligent, she'd be fapworthy but I can't even see an image of her without it reminding me of how shallow and stupid she is. That's a deal breaker.

tovosan
09-22-2012, 08:08 PM
Pretty Paris is lovely and leggy, even though she is dumb as a bat, when she opens her sweet mouth.:Bowdown::jerkoff:fuckin:

loveboof
09-22-2012, 08:19 PM
I think she has played up to that 'dumb blonde' image - I doubt she is as stupid as everyone thinks.

That said, making money off her image isn't really proof of her intelligence. She'll have a whole team of publicists and managers (etc) behind her. Also she is a Hilton lol, so resources are not exactly a problem...

If millions of people are interest in every aspect of your life, from fashion to sexual partners, you'd have to be dumb not to make money off that!

terrygrooby
09-22-2012, 08:53 PM
to me

Paris Hilton = piece of plain tofu in a plate

Ben
09-23-2012, 12:36 AM
Her music is exceptional:

Paris Hilton - Stars are Blind Official Video - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icpqB22c4G8)

It reminds me of that fairly unknown Liverpudlian called John Lennon. Ya know, same intellectual depth and poetry:

Imagine - The Beatles - John Lennon - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCX3ZNDZAwY)

bluesoul
09-23-2012, 12:47 AM
i think she's very attractive. coincidentally, she's also very influential to transsexuals- at least as far as looks go and the whole persona- but she herself is not pro-gay

i also don't think she's unintelligent at all.

robertlouis
09-23-2012, 03:37 AM
I suspect that this Hilton (Basingstoke UK) has a higher IQ than Paris.

SXFX
09-23-2012, 07:39 AM
I would fuck her up the ass and brag about it....so what?

westxgrrl
09-23-2012, 04:34 PM
I think she's very sexy in a bimbo sort of way, but I doubt that I would like her.

Prospero
09-23-2012, 04:49 PM
Not the least bit attractive. She has dull eyes.

JenniferParisHusband
09-24-2012, 01:35 AM
Her music is exceptional:

Paris Hilton - Stars are Blind Official Video - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icpqB22c4G8)

It reminds me of that fairly unknown Liverpudlian called John Lennon. Ya know, same intellectual depth and poetry:

Imagine - The Beatles - John Lennon - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCX3ZNDZAwY)

:frustrated:banghead

Merkurie
09-24-2012, 02:58 AM
She is about as sexy as a department store mannequin.

natina
09-24-2012, 03:10 AM
paris hilton has NO ass so she has to get almost naked in order to have some look.
I am sure she was told about business and marketing by her family.

if she did not have money she would just be another thin/skinny white girl.

that musci video was terrible. was not even charted;not enough air play to get charting

PARIS HILTON IS GORGEOUSSS! havent you seen this video youre psycho to think otherwise. YouTube - Sexy Commercial with Paris Hilton and a Bentley www.ianbrown.cc/blog (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVkCUsYIb0E&p=7F0C714AB698C997&playnext=1&index=14) dont EVER disrespect paris... :mad:

Ben
09-24-2012, 03:11 AM
She is about as sexy as a department store mannequin.

Well -- ha ha ha!
Actually, Kim Cattrall has a lot more sex appeal....

Mannequin (1987) Trailer - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6gpndlepiM)

Merkurie
09-24-2012, 03:35 AM
Well that is still Kim Catrall.

Here is Paris Hilton next to a store mannequin:
http://www.buystoreshelving.com/high_fashion_female_mannequins/display_fashion_female_mannequin_70.jpg
Can you tell the difference?

JenniferParisHusband
09-24-2012, 09:20 AM
Well that is still Kim Catrall.

Here is Paris Hilton next to a store mannequin:
http://www.buystoreshelving.com/high_fashion_female_mannequins/display_fashion_female_mannequin_70.jpg
Can you tell the difference?

Yes, the mannequin at least has the potential to be likable.

ts_Love
09-24-2012, 04:38 PM
Hot as fuck imagine her swingin 9 fat inches

natina
09-26-2012, 10:11 PM
paris hilton need to only take photos in the best light and dress in the best clothes that match her skinny physique.

the image and the mega money that has built up paris hilton makes her to some desirable but now

Logo axes Paris Hilton show after AIDS comments

Execs at TV network Logo have shelved a documentary about Paris Hilton following the star's controversial comments about AIDS.
The socialite was recorded discussing homosexuals, HIV and gay social networking website Grindr with a friend during a cab ride in New York earlier this month.
Bing: Who is Paris Hilton dating? (http://www.bing.com/search?q=Who+is+Paris+Hilton+dating%3F&go=&qs=n&form=msnena)
A representative for the channel says the documentary "has been removed from the schedule."
During the conversation, Hilton was heard saying, "Gay guys are the horniest people in the word. ... Most of them probably have AIDS. ... I would be so scared if I was a gay guy... you'll, like, die of AIDS."
She issued an apology after the comments were made public, but the move didn't stop chiefs at Logo from pulling the 2007 documentary, "Paris Hilton, Inc.," which was set to air twice this week on the channel

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=761397

natina
09-26-2012, 10:31 PM
http://entimg.s-msn.com/i/150/News/Sept12/Paris_150.jpg

LOOK HOW PLANE SHE LOOKS

paris hilton without the money and the last name hilton is just a super skinny white girl

Tiffany Anne
09-28-2012, 08:23 AM
Often.

Deimos
09-28-2012, 03:55 PM
maybe if that was a real pic ^

tovosan
09-28-2012, 04:08 PM
If you put aside pretty Paris' stupid remarks, and picture her with a juicy cock, she would be worth worshipping for her hot body. Love to lick her legs and suck her toes and ejaculate cum all over this hottie with loggarhea of the mouth....:Bowdown::jerkoff:fuckin:

Tiffany Anne
09-29-2012, 08:53 AM
maybe if that was a real pic ^

Welllll.....

MacShreach
09-29-2012, 10:35 AM
Paris Hilton is just ordinary-looking, not unattractive but not especially hot either. Walking down the streets in a nearby city the other day I saw maybe 30 or 40 women far sexier and hotter than she-- it's not a big city by any means, and it was during the afternoon. An afternoon in Paris or Lyon you couldn't possibly keep count of 'em. If it wasn't for who her daddy is, she'd be long forgotten.

danthepoetman
09-30-2012, 04:37 PM
We live in a time of corporative mergers: I’ve always thought she would make a great business move by marrying any member of “Tokyo Hotel”.

Cecil Rhodes
09-30-2012, 04:55 PM
her aunts Kim and Kyle Richards are/were hot when they were actresses and are not bad looking today .

Ben
10-08-2012, 04:47 AM
I hope, one day, Paris runs for the presidency....

MdR Dave
10-08-2012, 05:14 AM
I hope, one day, Paris runs for the presidency....

How's that go? Her bush would have made a better president than George W?

RallyCola
10-08-2012, 06:16 AM
I do not find Paris Hilton attractive. However as I have different scales for determining my level of attraction to ggirls and tgirls, i have to say that if paris had a dangle, i might be attracted to her.

i know that's a really odd opinion to have but to me....all tgirl body types fall on a spectrum where the polar ends are 1) super curvy (jane marie, holly harlow) vs 2) tall, thin and lanky (morgan bailey, jordan jay). paris hilton with a dangle would clearly be a tall, long-torsoed, thin girl with little hips and hopefully a pretty cock and fit quite nicely into the morgan bailey/jordan jay end of the spectrum.

stillicho
10-08-2012, 06:21 AM
I think Paris is sexy as hell.

danthepoetman
10-08-2012, 11:33 AM
I find Paris Hilton adorable. No, she’s far from being the brightest bulb light, but who’s asking her something like that? She showed herself to have ugly prejudices, but not only is she not the only one, nobody once again, would make an opinion based on hers, I hope… I find too many people went totally crazy about her. There’s been a bit of Puritanism about this, I find: just too good looking, just too free, just too glamour: someone had to be shocked and try to put an end to that… She’s a cute little woman, and that’s all.

RallyCola
10-08-2012, 03:36 PM
I find Paris Hilton adorable. No, she’s far from being the brightest bulb light, but who’s asking her something like that? She showed herself to have ugly prejudices, but not only is she not the only one, nobody once again, would make an opinion based on hers, I hope… I find too many people went totally crazy about her. There’s been a bit of Puritanism about this, I find: just too good looking, just too free, just too glamour: someone had to be shocked and try to put an end to that… She’s a cute little woman, and that’s all.

i am not sure if i agree with you or not.

i said i don't find her attractive at all. that means that i wouldn't seek her out, but i don't think she is hideous. there are many hideous women in the world that i would want no part of...rosie o'donnell, the fat chick from precious, donatella versace for example...that paris hilton falls somewhere in between i guess.
let's employ a rating system from what we know about her...scale of 1:10. clearly our absolutes will differ but generally i'd say paris hilton's:
face: 4
body: 7
personality: 1
fuckability (i.e. how good we know or think she will be in bed): 3 (a night in paris was boring!!!)

so taken together, she is all together a bit below average isn't she.

danthepoetman
10-09-2012, 10:53 AM
I find you’re a bit of a severe judge, RallyCola… ;)

I don’t know about just how cute she is or not. I guess what I meant was that she’s a young woman who’s having fun, she’s too often under the spotlights, she often says and do stupid things, but in the end, we put a lot of pressure on her. Because that’s all she is: a cute young woman. At least, right or wrong, that’s the way I see her. That’s all she inspires me, I guess. :)

Prospero
10-09-2012, 10:59 AM
Paris is wonderful - but not the Paris Hilton. I know of plenty of nicer hotels to stay in.

Oh whoops...there i go again, missing the point. Duh.....

Chaos
10-09-2012, 11:03 AM
I think she's cute.
Everyone does stupid things that, if they were famous, would have people commenting on our mistakes....
Her fame is the only reason people have an opinion on her moments....

danthepoetman
10-09-2012, 12:28 PM
Paris is wonderful - but not the Paris Hilton. I know of plenty of nicer hotels to stay in.

Oh whoops...there i go again, missing the point. Duh.....
Wouldn't it be nice if hotels were as sensual, though, Prospero... ;)

I think she's cute.
Everyone does stupid things that, if they were famous, would have people commenting on our mistakes....
Her fame is the only reason people have an opinion on her moments....
I agree with you, Chaos.

RallyCola
10-09-2012, 01:41 PM
i guess what it comes down to for me is simply the lengths that i would go to if offered the chance to fuck her. to me, there are 1000s of celebrities/model types that i would pursue first so when considering her hotness/cuteness, she is just an average girl and i know she is not my cup of tea.

jamesedwards
10-09-2012, 06:02 PM

paris hilton is wack!! Thumbs down for that bitch!!!!

Prospero
10-09-2012, 06:04 PM
But she Is famous simply for being rich and with it is clearly almost simple minded. So no. Not in the least attractive