View Full Version : WEREWOLFS VS VAMPIRES

Clind
06-07-2008, 12:20 AM
THE QUESTION IS SIMPLE...
VAMPIRES OR WEREWOLFS?????

slinky
06-07-2008, 12:44 AM
Kate Beckinsale

http://babesmedia.entertainment.ign.com/babes/image/article/682/682635/movie-babe-of-the-day-kate-beckinsale-20060124015847181.jpg

hondarobot
06-07-2008, 12:58 AM
That would depend on the particular type of werewolf or vampire. If you go with the commonly accepted characteristics of each, I'd say vampires beat werewolves without question in terms of personal power, but I've always found werewolves to be more interesting.

As an example, in the game "Vampire: Masquerade - Bloodlines" I was playing as a Tremere, which basically is a vampire clan that can use Thaumaturgic magic and moves incredibly fast. Along with the other standard vampiric abilities, this was a formidable combination. At one point along the main storyline, there's a ski lift area you have to visit and you must confront a werewolf that's been roaming about. That mother fucker tears ya up, I don't care how vamped out you are. I tried killing him with various methods (magic, explosives, assault rifles) but the only way you could actually finish it off was to lure it into a warehouse doorway and close the loading bay door on it, presumably breaking its neck or something.

Logically I should have over powered the werewolf, but there are always exceptions to the rule.

Another advantage that vampires have is: there are no hot werewolf girls (unless a person was into bestiality, then that might work out).

MacShreach
06-07-2008, 01:45 AM
Aww, c'mon, vampires obviously! Who wants to fuck a chick with hairy legs, I ask you?

DonPA
06-07-2008, 01:52 AM
http://macteens.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10104/zombie.jpg

ZOMBIES FTW!!!!

Minutemouse9
06-07-2008, 02:55 AM
Kate Beckinsale

http://babesmedia.entertainment.ign.com/babes/image/article/682/682635/movie-babe-of-the-day-kate-beckinsale-20060124015847181.jpg

Yeah

clarknog
06-07-2008, 04:21 AM
Vampires a much sexier species. I'd miss the days, but since I work overnight anyway, I'd get used to it quick.

Cyclops
06-07-2008, 05:47 AM
WEREPIRES! :lol: :lol: :lol:

bulldog
06-07-2008, 09:20 AM
That would depend on the particular type of werewolf or vampire. If you go with the commonly accepted characteristics of each, I'd say vampires beat werewolves without question in terms of personal power, but I've always found werewolves to be more interesting.

As an example, in the game "Vampire: Masquerade - Bloodlines" I was playing as a Tremere, which basically is a vampire clan that can use Thaumaturgic magic and moves incredibly fast. Along with the other standard vampiric abilities, this was a formidable combination. At one point along the main storyline, there's a ski lift area you have to visit and you must confront a werewolf that's been roaming about. That mother fucker tears ya up, I don't care how vamped out you are. I tried killing him with various methods (magic, explosives, assault rifles) but the only way you could actually finish it off was to lure it into a warehouse doorway and close the loading bay door on it, presumably breaking its neck or something.

Logically I should have over powered the werewolf, but there are always exceptions to the rule.

Another advantage that vampires have is: there are no hot werewolf girls (unless a person was into bestiality, then that might work out).

lol i remember that game, still play it now and then, always takes me a few tries to get past that ski lift mission

Thatiger23
06-07-2008, 11:05 AM
personally if i had a choice it would be to be a Vampire but only if i was like blade...all the strengths and none of the weakness...

SkyTwo
06-07-2008, 03:19 PM
THE QUESTION IS SIMPLE...
VAMPIRES OR WEREWOLFS?????

THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE...
RETARDED.

But I kid the undead....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you!

Clind
06-07-2008, 07:14 PM
i always liked werewolfs ,thow i find vampires very charm and ..you know ...cool ,BUT i m not going betrade my tribe so WEREWOLfS for ever

chefmike
06-07-2008, 07:21 PM
i always liked werewolfs ,thow i find vampires very charm and ..you know ...cool ,BUT i m not going betrade my tribe so WEREWOLfS for ever

Is english your second language?

Do you realize how retarded this thread is?

Ecstatic
06-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Vampires.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
06-28-2008, 08:09 PM
if were talking a one on one fight I would go with the vampire because they posses both stealth and speed as well as the ability to become many bats and inhuman strength. Were as a werewolf was speed and strength but aren't very smart(also where would a werewolf get garlic and a cross can't exactly walk into a store). ahaha seven bats!

southern81
06-28-2008, 09:33 PM
Vampires but it depends on which type u r talking about the Kindred (TV show) or the Necroscope (book by Brian Lumley vampire is a parisite sorry if mispelled to tired to think)

Willie Escalade
06-28-2008, 10:22 PM
personally if i had a choice it would be to be a Vampire but only if i was like blade...all the strengths and none of the weakness...
Ditto. Plus I like being out at night anyway. :D

peggygee
06-28-2008, 10:39 PM
Going with vampires they're cool
and suave and that immortal thing
is the joint.

Kinda like Frankenstein too, he's
so misunderstood.

But if you get caught by the Mummy.....

Your ass deserves to die.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/1zombiegif.gif

:roll:

Clind
06-30-2008, 07:33 AM
i m from Greece and yes i dont speak English very well

Is english your second language?

Do you realize how retarded this thread is?

Hostile
06-30-2008, 09:05 AM
WEREWOLVES OF COURSE!

wankmaster
06-30-2008, 09:32 AM
It really depends on the type of werewolf and the type of vampire. If we're going with typical werewolves/vampires, vampires win easily. They are immortal, almost impossible to kill unless caught sleeping, retain their human intelligence, possess a variety of supernatural abilities, and can regenerate any amount of lost tissue as long as their head remains intact.

Typical werewolves can only become werewolves under the full moon, which is their biggest weakness. They aren't immortal. They have an advanced healing factor much like a dog, but they can't regenerate entire limbs like a vampire can. They are faster than humans but not supernaturally fast like vampires.

There are exceptions however, particularly the Underworld series, where werewolves are also immortal, and have all the healing abilities of a vampire. Stronger werewolves can even recover from being shot in the head with a silver bullet. They are also stronger and faster than vampires, and also retain their human intelligence. They can also turn into werewolves on demand, and even have most of their werewolf powers while in human form. In this instance, I would choose werewolves over vampires easily.

Wino the SuperHero
07-01-2008, 06:00 AM
If the moon is out you can turn into a fearsome werewolf. then you wake you naked on a park covered in blood, confused and weak.

I'll take team vampire.

MonsieurValentine
07-01-2008, 10:03 PM
vampires...

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
07-02-2008, 12:37 AM
Whoa revelation ... Werewolves are only unique one night or occasionally two every month while vampire own every night so then the vampire could simply destroy the human werewolf no problem.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
06-06-2009, 02:26 AM
Dang I'm not sure its been almost a year but think about it a werewolf could definitely pin a vampire down and then wait till dawn sure he/she would become a normal person but at the same time the vampire would become dust.

Alyssa87
06-06-2009, 02:42 AM
Edward Cullen
and
Bill Compton

mmmmm http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/8.gif

BITE ME BABY! :twisted:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-06-2009, 02:44 AM
I prefer to be bitten..I mean, vampire women never aged and don't get hairy or anything! lol :P

P.S. Alyssa84 the 1st pic you posted is Robert Pattinson from Twilight. Makes very hot vampire! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

rockabilly
06-06-2009, 04:42 AM
I would pick Vampire over Werewolf. In both The Howling and American Werewolf in London the transformation into a werewolf is very painfull while a vampire has relatively no pain ( besides being bitten & dying then awakening w/ the hunger ) Anybody see Lost Boys 2? I think they could havd made it clearer that the new girl & boy in it were supposed to be Michael and Stars kids and Corey Haim was their uncle but anyway.

Alyssa87
06-06-2009, 04:44 AM
I prefer to be bitten..I mean, vampire women never aged and don't get hairy or anything! lol :P

P.S. Alyssa87 the 1st pic you posted is Robert Pattinson from Twilight. Makes very hot vampire! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

oh i know. i freggin love him.

SarahG
06-06-2009, 05:09 AM
Twilight has ruined the genre.

...that's all I am gonna say.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-06-2009, 05:10 AM
lol@87 sorry girl, wrong year.

Um, so I take it you like pale white men with bushy eyebrows, long lashes, messy hair with a chiseled face? ;)

He's hawt!

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/images/r/robert_pattinson-12209.jpg

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbiz/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20090515/0023ae606f170b77362205.jpg

~Kisses.

HTG

Alyssa87
06-06-2009, 05:12 AM
i might ;)

rockabilly
06-06-2009, 05:15 AM
The vampires in 30 Days of Night were creepy... vicious predators. And Near Dark is a classic vampire movie.

pantybulge69
06-18-2009, 09:16 AM
i'd wish they would remake a live version of Nosferatu. Big head, big teeth, white skin and talons. the whole sheebang.
Also a live movie version of Vampire Hunter D would be sensational as well as another VAMPIRELLA movie. Not as cheesy as the first one. Underworld remains one of the most underrated movie series ever.

Best WEREWOLF movies:
Dog Soldiers
An American werewolf in London,
the first Howling movie,
An American Werewolf in Paris.
Underworld
Silver Bullet
Ginger Snaps
Bad Moon

Best VAMPIRE movies
John Carpenter's Vampires,
Let the Right one In,
30 Days of Night
Queen of the Damned,
From Dusk til Dawn
From Dusk til Dawn 2: Hangman's Daughter,
Vampire Circus
Van Helsing,
Fright Night 1 and 2,
Blade 1 and 2,
Vampire Journals,
SubSpecies,
Blacula,
Scream, Blacula, Scream
Frost Bitten,
Salems Lot
Interview with a Vampire

eclipsemint
06-18-2009, 09:43 AM
Vamps rule!...werewolves need to wax.

Bite me...but no teeth, Ok?

Honestly, was Kate cuter as a Vamp (Underworld) or a Werewolf (Van Helsing)? Idea for another poll??

pantybulge69
06-19-2009, 06:22 AM

Honestly, was Kate cuter as a Vamp (Underworld) or a Werewolf (Van Helsing)? Idea for another poll??

although Kate Beckingsdale was never a werewolf in Van Helsing
i thought she was more appealing in Helsing with the long dark hair.
i was so hoping for another Van Helsing movie.
that was such a cool ass movie. Action, story, weapons, characters.
Although i didn't really care for Frankenstein monster.
Loved the Vampire ( dracula) vs a full blood werewolf in Van Helsing
which Drac seem to be getting his ass kicked!
Even in Underworld series, i still didn't get to see enough
full extensive Vampire Powers vs Werewolf powers.
they have somewhat of a vamp/werewolve fight in one of the
Howling movies but it seem so fucking corny and cheap til it wasnt even
appealing.

Vampires have the exotic, seductive nature to the characters
(see Twilight) filmakers can work so much into that. With werewolves
they have to work with the pre-transform as Underworld did with
Lycans.

Deimos
06-19-2009, 11:41 PM

LOL Kate was never a werewolf in Van Helsing lol. She was a Transylvanian princess. Hugh Jackman was the one who turned into the wolf lol.

But I have to say she makes a hotter vampire.

As for my opinion on the thread... If you go with Bram Stoker's Dracula... you can be a werewolf if you wanted to. Lycanthropy is all about shape shifting, not about werewolves.

tsslutboy
06-20-2009, 12:13 AM
vamps rule wolfs drool

lupinIII
06-20-2009, 01:13 AM
Underworld-style werewolf, or a Buffyverse vamp, though I'd like to retain my soul for the latter.

Has anyone seen a BBC show called Being Human? It's about a werewolf, vampire and a ghost living in a share house. I watched the 1st ep last night, seemed really cool, loads of potential. I also need to start watching True Blood.

johnz2001
06-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Werewolves rip their prey apart with wild abandon, whereas there may be romance involved with vampires.
They are both cool. If they were real and fought, neither would win.

Distance
06-22-2009, 03:08 PM
Vampires. Elegant, stylished creatures indulging in constant debauchery. Eternal life is a cool bonus, too. And I always liked Anne Rice's books. :)

pantybulge69
06-23-2009, 01:51 AM
HBO's True Blood ............Twilight ....... Twilight 2: New Moon (coming soon)

Vamps are just the hot-happening trend now.

SarahG
06-23-2009, 02:01 AM
HBO's True Blood ............Twilight ....... Twilight 2: New Moon (coming soon)

Vamps are just the hot-happening trend now.

Vampires have always been a hot-happening "trend."

The reason why in Dracula, Dracula bites his female victims in the neck was because it was the only way the book could get passed the Victorian period's censors to see publication. The original intention was for Dracula to have intercourse with his female victims, not to bite them on the neck. The neck was chosen because, although not the same, it still represented the same act in a way that would provoke, but not enough to cause censorship. The book's reception & criticism leaves much in the way of parallels to newer movies like Twilight (http://spesunica.wordpress.com/is-twilight-anti-christian-yes/). Girls & women loved the book, and social conservatives hated it thinking it was corrupting them.

trish
06-23-2009, 02:27 AM
I dated a werewolf once. When the Moon was out and the wolfbane in bloom, WOW!!!! He could make me sing. But let one little cloud flit between us and the moon and his wanker shrank to the size of a chihuahua's.

I'm going with Vampire on this one. I adore the look on a man's face when you drain him.

pantybulge69
06-24-2009, 06:34 AM
it'd be cool to be a hybrid like Michael Corvin of Underworld was.
Half-Vampire, Half Lycan. Great speed, agility and strength, while being
able to metamorph into hybrid beastly form at will.
Ability to take all vamps, death-dealers, werewolves.
i always like when they change up a vampires look like the creatures
in 30 Days of Night. Cool as hell!!
i do not like the werewolve look of Skinwalkers. Look more like wolfman
than canine looking werewolf. i was good with the Werewolve-look in
the movie " Curse" until they blew it and made it very stupidly corny
at the end.

if it came down to Power vs power. i'd take the werewolves.
especially if it's the typical Lycanthropy-werewolve like the ones
in Underworld, Van Helsing or American Werewolf in Paris
They have too much savagery, tenacity, ferocious-ness, speed,
agility, brute strength for the common vampire to take on.

Did i hear that this new upcoming Twilight: New Moon is going to
have wolves or werewolves in it ?