PDA

View Full Version : With the presidential talk...

MrsKellyPierce
06-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Lets ask a pageant question lol If you could be president what would you do?

Jolt711ml
06-04-2008, 01:07 AM
LEGALIZE IT!

MrsKellyPierce
06-04-2008, 01:09 AM
LEGALIZE IT! what are you legalizing? lol

Quinn
06-04-2008, 01:13 AM
Invade Canada, ridding the world of its only true evil.

-Quinn

hondarobot
06-04-2008, 01:24 AM
I would take measures to see that stroke victims can't spam online forums. They can play poker in the rec hall, but beyond that they just seem annoying here.

8)

blckhaze
06-04-2008, 01:59 AM

-Quinn

Agreed.

WTH are they anyway? their french on day, 53 state next. MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MINDS.

P.S. - BACON ISNT ROUND!!!!

Quinn
06-04-2008, 02:01 AM

-Quinn

Agreed.

WTH are they anyway? their french on day, 53 state next. MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MINDS.

Damn right Bacon isn't round, haze. Enough of their unremitting villainy already. They must be stopped.

-Quinn

blckhaze
06-04-2008, 02:05 AM

-Quinn

Agreed.

Damn right Bacon isn't round, haze. Enough of their unremitting villainy already. They must be stopped.

-Quinn

http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/images/products/BLAME-SMALL_1.jpg

BeardedOne
06-04-2008, 02:47 AM
There's only one correct answer...

"Push the button, Max!"

cockgobbler
06-04-2008, 02:49 AM
Invade Canada?

Last time I checked, the USA is getting it's ass kicked in Iraq, a country a quarter the size of Canada. So yeah come on and invade. I'm thinking you have a better chance ending up as OUR 11th province, that we have being the next US state.

GinX
06-04-2008, 03:30 AM
If I became President, I would immediately draft a Presidential order stating that Kelly Shore had to be my girlfriend :D :D :D

blckhaze
06-04-2008, 03:41 AM
Invade Canada?

Last time I checked, the USA is getting it's ass kicked in Iraq, a country a quarter the size of Canada. So yeah come on and invade. I'm thinking you have a better chance ending up as OUR 11th province, that we have being the next US state.

thats bushs war. we all know hes a smart as a leming.

Under me, Canada forever pwned.

BrendaQG
06-04-2008, 03:54 AM
Hmm what would be a good Pageant answer?

I would use my power as president to make the United States of America a force for peace and stability in the world.

(Good vague with no specifics the type of people that are into pageants would eat that BS with a wooden spoon. Really I would abolish the military and rely on Thermonuclear black mail to keep us safe. )

El Nino
06-04-2008, 05:02 AM
House Keeping

Quinn
06-04-2008, 06:41 AM
Invade Canada?

I don't know, gobbler. That frightning lead in zamboni technology you guys have going on really does make for a worrisome consideration, but I'm confident that under the leadership of President Haze victory can be achieved.

-Quinn

brogin
06-04-2008, 06:46 AM
If I became President, I would immediately draft a Presidential order stating that Kelly Shore had to be my girlfriend :D :D :D

creepy

GinX
06-04-2008, 09:42 AM

creepy

The prospect of Kelly being a girlfriend...you find that creepy?? Well, that's okay...all the more for me! :D :D

tsntx
06-04-2008, 10:16 AM
Invade Canada?

fuck canada w/ their beady eyes and flapping heads full of lies

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hUb2XmwTCs8

cockgobbler
06-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Invade Canada?

I don't know, gobbler. That frightning lead in zamboni technology you guys have going on really does make for a worrisome consideration, but I'm confident that under the leadership of President Haze victory can be achieved.

-Quinn

Now, now you do realize my comment was a little tounge in cheek. I have nothing but respect for men and women who are in the military.

But I will say alot of technology being used by American forces was developed by Canadian companies including communications systems used if fighter jets. The U.S. armed forces new cammo uniforms (the "digital cammo") is a Canadian invention. Firearms used by police, military and private citizens made by a company called Para Ordnance are made in Canada.

Lets not forget that the US military has actually copied an old Canadian armoured vehicle and put it into production for use in Afghanistan and Iraq. A blackhawk had gone down in an area between the good guys, and the Taliban lines, but the US forces didn't have suitable vehicles to go get them, so they called the Canadian troops with their Bison armoured vehicle to go and get them. They all returned safely.

And Canadian snipers were called upon in Afghanistan to protect American troops who were advancing on the Taliban in the mountains there. All US troops returned from the mission and your government awarded the Canadian snipers with medals.

I do think most Americans look at Canada as a case of arthritis. You kind of forget it's there until it acts up.

P.S. I believe the zamboni was actually invented in America.

BeardedOne
06-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Well, as was pointed out in one particularly enthusiastic mockumentary, Canada has amassed 90% of its population on the southern border to prepare for invasion. :)

As far as kicking ass, Willy overtook George last year and has been holding steady since (The Canadian dollar, which reached an all-time low of about sixty-one cents to a US dollar in the 1980's, climbed to over $1.05 USD and is now at $1.01). Makes me wince at having pulled my C$ out of Banque du Montreal ten years ago. :(

P.S. I believe the zamboni was actually invented in America.

But made popular by the Canadian Wrestling Association. :wink:

When I was last in TO I stayed at the Royal York and visited the way-cool game and toy store in the lower concourse. I was amused to see that you can add a diecast Zamboni to your toy car collection. :D

And as President, I'd never invade Canadia, but I would insist on their appointing Carmen Russo as the Ambassador to the US and would meet with her often. 8)

BeardedOne
06-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Better:

Remote control! :peanutbutter

dave252
06-04-2008, 10:38 PM
the first thing i would do as president is to ban lobbying, making it a felony. second, i would install term limits. third, i would cut my salary, and the congress in half, take away thier pensions and make them contribute to the social security. then i would take on the lawyers, since most politicians are lawyers and have been making laws to benefit thier profession (see john edwards). i would stop the notion that the taxpayers have a bottomless pocket to dish out cash whenever some politician thinks we dont pay enough taxes.

tsntx
06-05-2008, 01:48 AM
the first thing i would do as president is to ban lobbying, making it a felony. second, i would install term limits. third, i would cut my salary, and the congress in half, take away thier pensions and make them contribute to the social security. then i would take on the lawyers, since most politicians are lawyers and have been making laws to benefit thier profession (see john edwards). i would stop the notion that the taxpayers have a bottomless pocket to dish out cash whenever some politician thinks we dont pay enough taxes.

the prez only makes about 200k a year paid by taxpayers... i hardly think thats enough for the job of running an entire country

cockgobbler
06-05-2008, 02:39 AM

the prez only makes about 200k a year paid by taxpayers... i hardly think thats enough for the job of running an entire country

200k to be president of the U.S.A? Holy crap.

A city councillor in the City of Toronto makes $100,000/year, plus they get an office budget of $53,100/year, free parking at all city lots, parking meters, free monthly pass for public transit, free food everyday at City Hall and tons more perks.

BeardedOne
06-05-2008, 02:43 AM

Last I heard the base pay was $250k, but the perks include a small army of Sekrit Service agents for Prez, spouse and children on a twenty-four hour tour. Private jetliner, private yacht, private limousine (At least two), private helicopter, private railcar. Two residences (White House and Camp David), both fully staffed. Sekrit Service protection extends past final term for life for both Prez and spouse to death, remarriage, or dismissal and for children to the age of 21. All meals for family and guests, clothing, etc. for up to eight years.

I still marvel at our electing anyone to an office that is supposed to oversee fiscal responsibility of a nation that would burn upwards of thirty million dollars of OPM (Other people's money) to get a job that earns a max of only two million in gross salary over the maximum term.

casca82
06-06-2008, 03:42 AM
massive nuclear first strike against, all Islamic nations. Jihad will be burned away from their souls, bodies, homes and cities. Then there will be true peace, and the 1400 year old war that, they started will be over. :claps :twisted:

hugochavez
06-06-2008, 03:47 AM
If I were elected president, I would make prostitution safe and legal.

hugochavez
06-06-2008, 03:49 AM
I would also declare pre-op MtoF TSs women and pre-op FtoM TSs men and give them equal rights.

envivision
06-06-2008, 06:09 AM
The US president makes $400.000 a year.
He (and never she) does NOT pay taxes.

thx1138
06-06-2008, 10:26 AM
If I were president I would abolish the office of the president and vice president because they are a danger to national security.

jimbobw2
06-07-2008, 06:08 AM
Lets ask a pageant question lol If you could be president what would you do?

mandate a 4 day work week and abolish the IRS and mandate a consumption tax. And get rid of FICA