06-03-2008, 06:18 PM
this is hilarious!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kn18H3FKDV4

timxxx
06-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Single mom :twisted:

Dinand
06-03-2008, 06:34 PM
Another John Wayne Gacy in the making.....

timxxx
06-03-2008, 06:38 PM
That kid is the way he is because of his parents.

Alyssa87
06-03-2008, 06:45 PM
HOW DOES IT FEEL?!

thx1138
06-03-2008, 06:55 PM
He'll either learn discipline from his mom or he'll learn it from "the man" in a federal pen. The downhill slope of life is exceedingly steep.

Thatiger23
06-03-2008, 07:58 PM
if that was my child i would of whooped his ass with a belt on national television then said how does it feel

blckhaze
06-03-2008, 08:17 PM
ok as soon as she said dude, I knew it was a white person moment.

Thatiger23
06-03-2008, 08:18 PM

lol i knew it when i reaad the title of the thread

blckhaze
06-03-2008, 08:29 PM

lol
Dr phil need to do a black family version. I want to see him try to convince a black mom to stop spanking a child on national TV. That Ill watch.

Thatiger23
06-03-2008, 08:31 PM

lol
Dr phil need to do a black family version. I want to see him try to convince a black mom to stop spanking a child on national TV. That Ill watch.

lol i would watch that and record it too

JANIRA
06-03-2008, 10:58 PM
Im sorry,, but if that would of been a latin mother, ,,, take my mother who is Cuban,, sweety,, that kid would be serious i mean seriously have that fatt ass "ASS WHOOPED" beyond belief, they would of have to turn the cameras off and all... Cuban mothers dont play that shit!!!!! :smh

Nikka
06-03-2008, 11:20 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Nooksack
06-04-2008, 12:53 AM
He should have smacked the ever-loving-shit out of her cuz that's the only shot he's ever gonna get! =P. Unfortunately, she's not exactly helping the situation. I respect a parent's right to discipline their children, but from the circumstances shown here, she was as in the wrong as the kid and he makes a good point... being told to shut up and then being slapped sucks, lol. Of course, growing up, striking my om would have meant dealing with my father... yeah, not something I'd want to do, even now, lol.

Jolt711ml
06-04-2008, 01:00 AM
In a 3rd world country, latino or black household that kid would be dead. If he hit his mother.

DeepSecret
06-04-2008, 01:02 AM
only seems like white mothers let there children get away with shit like this or the dad wants to do somtin about it and the mom says somtin like "dont abuse my baby!"

santiago316
06-04-2008, 01:19 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=re5YTuJXDaA

LOL

Willie Escalade
06-04-2008, 07:20 AM
Even though I'm not supposed to laugh at that, I couldn't help it. :o

If I had ever done something like that, I wouldn't be posting in this forum today, because my mom would have committed homicide.

Legend
06-04-2008, 07:24 AM
Obviously the kid is a product of bad parenting so i wouldn't put much fault the kid for that type of behavior.

General124
06-04-2008, 07:41 AM
My daughter made that mistake once. I beat the shit out of her, walked away to calm down, only to come back and beat her ass some more.

The problems with society began when the law decided to start to tell parents how to raise their children. My mom and grandma beat the shit out of me when I was bad. What happened to me? I was the first to graduate from college, have three degrees, and a legally-obtained $300K home. Guess I, like many turned out fine.

Legend
06-04-2008, 07:51 AM
My daughter made that mistake once. I beat the shit out of her, walked away to calm down, only to come back and beat her ass some more.

The problems with society began when the law decided to start to tell parents how to raise their children. My mom and grandma beat the shit out of me when I was bad. What happened to me? I was the first to graduate from college, have three degrees, and a legally-obtained $300K home. Guess I, like many turned out fine.

Thanks for the info now i'll contact child protective services,seriously your daughter wouldn't be that way if you weren't a bad parent to begin with,someone should beat your ass for that.

Alyssa87
06-04-2008, 08:11 AM
iiiiii dunno. i was never hit as a kid and i grew up to be a tranny. :shock:

Thatiger23
06-04-2008, 08:13 AM
iiiiii dunno. i was never hit as a kid and i grew up to be a tranny. :shock:

and a very attractive one too :wink:

glenntinnyc
06-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Not that I advocate hitting your kids but that kid is a mess. I know we only got to see a small bit of the dynamic between them but holy shit hes a spoiled brat. Mom on a plane kid annoying her and elbowing her and she does it back to shown him it sucks. I can't imagine having told my parents to shut up and god forbid i slapped one. Wait I did when i was about 17 got into it with Dad. MISTAKE, got my ass handed to me.

THIS GUY IS JUST A JACKASS. AND DONT BRAG ABOUT A HOUSE WORTH 300k. Tha national average is 220k allready so you either you live in big house in a below average community or you live in a tiny house in a plce where there are actually people. I wouldnt brag about my house and its worth a shit load more than 300k. But then again your bragging gives insight into the incident you spoke of.