TGasMutiny
06-03-2008, 01:25 AM
Love girls in D & G! Post pics if you have them. Thanxxx

timxxx
06-03-2008, 01:29 AM
Only D&G ? What about Gucci or Prada.

TheOne1
06-03-2008, 01:47 AM
I think samantha di piacci has a set with a d&g belt, don't know where to find the set though..

Nikka
06-03-2008, 01:54 AM
this kind of threads really freaks me out

TGasMutiny
06-03-2008, 01:54 AM
Her is Kelly with some D&G!

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-03-2008, 02:38 AM
Chaser - Hey baby how much?
TS - Full service?
Chaser - No... I want you to keep your clothes on so I can jack off to your labels.
TS - Ok Papi no speaka de inglesh 300, call from corner
Chaser - Do you know D&G?
TS - Do he do hair?
Chaser - Noooooo... The label D&G
TS - Oh papi... no tengo nada
Chaser - Is it ok if I bring some of the bracelets I use as cock rings to the session?
TS - Me speaka de Inglesh

stillies77
06-03-2008, 02:45 AM
Ay Papi.

Willie Escalade
06-03-2008, 07:22 AM
TS - Full service?
Chaser - No... I want you to keep your clothes on so I can jack off to your labels.
TS - Do he do hair?
Chaser - Is it ok if I bring some of the bracelets I use as cock rings to the session?
Now that's funny! :lol:

melissacarter
06-03-2008, 03:29 PM
how about D & G perfume? It's intoxicating.

JANIRA
06-03-2008, 11:03 PM
...... The question is,is it authentic....lol.....??

Hostile
06-03-2008, 11:34 PM
You could put silk, pearls and gold around a Jackass's neck and underneath it all, it's still just a jackass. Who cares about labels, if you need that to feel important or worth something then you got personal issues.

JANIRA
06-04-2008, 12:35 AM
I agree , but there is also nothing wrong with wanting nice things,or having them, including label clothes etc,,, if your a person who validates yourself with meaningless objects like labels, money clothes,, etc... and feel that only that makes you i find that person very unhappy, opose to having that, enjoying it, living life & enjoying life,knwoing were you stand, making something out of yourself,, and not being consumed by only what you wear or where you shop.

partlycloudy
06-04-2008, 12:46 AM
:arrow:

gentvanjan
06-04-2008, 12:22 PM

Seriously, those belts are just sad. Every girl who THINKS she is fashionable wears em. They're the furthest away from a true and original (haute couture) piece of design you can get.

And if it's just about the logo, then I prefer Chanel! One of the best looking symbols.

dbev
06-05-2008, 03:03 PM
I'm Italian and there have been two TV transmissions about the so called "Made in Italy" and they pointed out that many of the most famous Italians brands are acting in a foolish way.

Basically, they either go to Eastern European or Far Eastern countries to manufacture their goods and then brand them as "Made in Italy" when, actually, only a minor part is really "Made in Italy". By the way, the companies which actually make everything in Italy want the EU to force the other companies to apply a different label "Designed in Italy".

On the other side, many of the most famous brands are destroying the Italian manufacters - i.e. the quasi-artisanal firms - who are the backbone of the Italian fashion industry. These brands are asking to outside contractors an extremely low price (e.g. to the hemmers). These contractors cannot work for that price and they have to use Chinese sub-contractors who employ black-market illegal immigrants.

Just as an example: a €3300 (US$5100) purse from Gucci is manufactured by a Chinese sub-contractor for €35 (US$55) then the Italian contractors sells this purse to Gucci for €50 (US$77) and you may find it in a shop for, as said, €3300 (US$5100). To have the Italian contractor work legally and having a profit, Gucci should pay at least €75 (US$115) and they are not paying this price so that a completely illegal and exploitative economy is being fostered.

Other famous brands, D&G included, are not immune to to this behaviour.

http://www.report.rai.it/Contents/files/2007/12/schiavi_del_lusso.pdf

Sunny Dee-lite
06-05-2008, 05:08 PM
HERE ARE SOME PICS OFME IN D&G!!!JUST SOME OF MY PIECES!!!!!!!

Allhail
06-05-2008, 07:25 PM
HERE ARE SOME PICS OFME IN D&G!!!JUST SOME OF MY PIECES!!!!!!!

Thanks for the lovely pics Sunny! That being said, I think that it would be safe to say that you would look great in just about anything even a sack cloth!

doasuwill
06-05-2008, 10:38 PM
Danielle that was funny, I take it you had that conversation in your travels, LOL.

MacShreach
06-06-2008, 12:53 PM
I agree , but there is also nothing wrong with wanting nice things,or having them, including label clothes etc,,, if your a person who validates yourself with meaningless objects like labels, money clothes,, etc... and feel that only that makes you i find that person very unhappy, opose to having that, enjoying it, living life & enjoying life,knwoing were you stand, making something out of yourself,, and not being consumed by only what you wear or where you shop.

Oh honey, guys really don't get shopping, you know that. We just do it for the great sex after you girls has demolished our CC's.

8) 8)

KirstenH
06-06-2008, 08:07 PM
http://img102.imagevenue.com/loc11/th_91713_011_123_11lo.jpg (http://img102.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc11&image=91713_011_123_11lo.jpg)

EzrinJemEzrinJem
06-08-2008, 09:13 PM
TS - Full service?
TS - Do he do hair?
TS - Me speaka de IngleshDanielle, you've said some funny a** things on this site, but that one was, by far, the funniest!

peggygee
06-08-2008, 09:55 PM
I'm Italian and there have been two TV transmissions about the so called "Made in Italy" and they pointed out that many of the most famous Italians brands are acting in a foolish way.

Basically, they either go to Eastern European or Far Eastern countries to manufacture their goods and then brand them as "Made in Italy" when, actually, only a minor part is really "Made in Italy". By the way, the companies which actually make everything in Italy want the EU to force the other companies to apply a different label "Designed in Italy".

On the other side, many of the most famous brands are destroying the Italian manufacters - i.e. the quasi-artisanal firms - who are the backbone of the Italian fashion industry. These brands are asking to outside contractors an extremely low price (e.g. to the hemmers). These contractors cannot work for that price and they have to use Chinese sub-contractors who employ black-market illegal immigrants.

Just as an example: a €3300 (US$5100) purse from Gucci is manufactured by a Chinese sub-contractor for €35 (US$55) then the Italian contractors sells this purse to Gucci for €50 (US$77) and you may find it in a shop for, as said, €3300 (US$5100). To have the Italian contractor work legally and having a profit, Gucci should pay at least €75 (US$115) and they are not paying this price so that a completely illegal and exploitative economy is being fostered.

Having seen sweat shops in Asia, South / Central America, hell even in
midtown New York I concur with what you have pointed out.

So between that and the fact that the designers don't wear my name on
their ass, I won't be wearing their's on mine.

Not getting pimped by Gucci, Pucci, or Fiorruci :smh

TGasMutiny
06-11-2008, 04:38 AM
Amazing!

TGasMutiny
06-11-2008, 04:39 AM
Michelle in D&G panties!

dbev
06-15-2008, 03:47 PM

Wonderfully put!

mbf
06-15-2008, 04:04 PM

Wonderfully put!

oh, so I guess you'll throw away your digi-cams, cell-phones, mp3 players and laptops too? Have you any idea how wide-spread sweatshop manufacturing is? From spare parts to assembling electronic devices.

TGasMutiny
09-16-2008, 05:07 AM
Pamela Vargas!

TGasMutiny
10-18-2008, 03:29 AM
The glasses are not Dolce but Isa is hott In Dior!

El Nino
10-18-2008, 06:49 AM
this kind of threads really freaks me out

agreed

Toledo Hevyn
11-05-2008, 02:10 AM
Aline Santos:

http://www.massivegalleries.com/pics/t/ts/nec/ws/as/02/tranny-dot-com-01.jpg
http://www.massivegalleries.com/pics/t/ts/nec/ws/as/04/tranny-dot-com-02.jpg
http://www.massivegalleries.com/pics/t/ts/nec/ws/as/02/tranny-dot-com-09.jpg

http://www.massivegalleries.com/pics/t/ts/nec/ws/as/04/index.html?nats=MTAwMDkyMzo1OjIx,0,0,0,
http://www.massivegalleries.com/pics/t/ts/nec/ws/as/02/index.html?nats=MTAwMDkyMzo1OjIx,0,0,0,

RubyTS
11-05-2008, 02:18 AM
TS - Full service?
TS - Do he do hair?

ROTFLMAO!

Toledo Hevyn
11-05-2008, 03:01 AM
TS - Full service?
TS - Do he do hair?

Why are so many people quoting this as if it's the funniest thing they have ever seen? First she doesn't speak English, then she does? Lol.... Ok.... But it seems like some people are just trying to get into the others pants here..........

......Ok it was HILARIOUS :lol:

TGasMutiny
12-12-2009, 01:40 AM
Hot ladyboy wearing D&G belt!

El Nino
12-12-2009, 02:02 AM
Why?

TGasMutiny
12-27-2009, 05:00 AM
Hott TGirl in D&G dress!

mikejones
03-31-2010, 01:40 AM
Amazing!

Love this photo. Just need some cool music, nice wine, and it looks like a perfect evening here.

TGasMutiny
05-03-2010, 09:20 PM
Nice D & G girls!

TGasMutiny
05-27-2010, 01:13 AM
Paula Melo in D&G!

donre
05-27-2010, 04:42 AM

Who the FUCK is D&G?

Star Angel 86
05-27-2010, 04:52 AM
Paula Melo in D&G!

Paula Melo = perfection.:mrgreen:

TGasMutiny
06-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Yasmin wearing D&G!

TGasMutiny
06-26-2010, 12:35 AM
Nice D&G Kayla!

TGasMutiny
07-26-2010, 11:32 AM
Nanda rockin D & G!

TGasMutiny
10-14-2010, 08:59 PM
Hott D&G dress!

TGasMutiny
12-08-2010, 11:19 PM
D & G bikini!

tatsu1
12-08-2010, 11:41 PM
Lol looking at these make me quote jayz... We don't believe you, you need more people!!!

TGasMutiny
02-01-2011, 01:09 AM
Claudia!!!!!!!!!!!!!