bat1
06-02-2008, 12:44 AM
interesting but not for me

jasper
06-02-2008, 12:51 AM
Agreed nice art work but nah not for me either

El Nino
06-02-2008, 01:27 AM
Does the technology exist yet to get those removed? If so, Is it costly, does it leave scarring????

Alyssa87
06-02-2008, 01:32 AM
if her cock was bigger, she'd be STUNNING

slinky
06-02-2008, 04:45 AM
a) She's a tattoo artist so it's not surprising to have a lot of ink herself.

b) She used to be a reasonably prolific poster here.

MrsKellyPierce
06-02-2008, 04:56 AM
Does the technology exist yet to get those removed? If so, Is it costly, does it leave scarring???? It exsists, but it will still leave a white outline of where the ink was, you are basically removing the ink so it's less visible.

PeteIsHere
06-02-2008, 04:59 AM
I have deleted comments.

interesting but not for me

ottorocket
06-02-2008, 05:41 AM
Thats Nicole. Hiya Nic!

Felicia Katt
06-02-2008, 06:11 AM
No offense intended but she looks like a crack or meth head in the first two pics.

No offense intended? If you think someone wouldn't take offense to that comment, you must be on crack or meth.

FK

stillies77
06-02-2008, 06:18 AM
Dude thats Nicole Dupree...she used to post here quite often...show some respect.

PeteIsHere
06-02-2008, 06:19 AM
Felicia, she looks very strange in the first two pics. Those pics do her no justice and presents her as being unattractive. I am just being honest.

No offense intended but she looks like a crack or meth head in the first two pics.

No offense intended? If you think someone wouldn't take offense to that comment, you must be on crack or meth.

FK

Steve-Oh
06-02-2008, 06:23 AM
Nicole has some serious ink.
Gotta give her credit tho' those ARE old pics and she's come a long way.
Nicole is OK by me.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-02-2008, 06:25 AM
Honesty? That's plain tackiness... Just wrong! Fuckin Prick!

TJT
06-02-2008, 06:30 AM
Nicole is cool and a regular. You're not going to last long crackin' on her here.

PeteIsHere
06-02-2008, 06:36 AM
Those pics do her no justice and present her as being unattractive. The photographer did a horrible job.

Lets be honest. If she looked attractive in any of the pics, there would have been tons of responses left by guys giving her accolades. When nude pics posted on this forum do not generate any compliments from the guys, something is wrong.

Ok, I admit my comments about her looking like a meth head were a little bit too abrasive.

I will not comment about her pics anymore. I will keep my thoughts to myself. I'm not trying to make any enemies in here.

Honesty? That's plain tackiness... Just wrong! Fuckin Prick!

DC
06-02-2008, 06:44 AM
those tattoos could not be fully removed, that is a lot of ink to laser off. Anyways it hurts and costs more to remove them, dont get a tatt if your the sort of person who regrets doing things later on.

Felicia Katt
06-02-2008, 07:04 AM
Pete, speak your mind, but mind your speech.

You could have said you didn't think the pics were attractive or well done, or your cup of tea and no one would have said a thing, but to take it so personally negative was wrong, and to act as if saying no offense intended somehow absolved that wrong was just uncool.

I'm sure Nicole or just about anyone else here would agree with you that those are far from her best pics. its not what you said, but how you said it that mattered.

FK

GroobySteven
06-02-2008, 08:49 AM
See her latest pics and more at the FREE site
http://www.shemale-punk.com

... and Pete, mind your manners.

qeuqheeg222
06-02-2008, 10:26 AM
alyssa yer dead on about the "stunning" appeal that sways a lot of opinions 'roun here...

MacShreach
06-02-2008, 12:40 PM
alyssa yer dead on about the "stunning" appeal that sways a lot of opinions 'roun here...

So true, that.

Unfortunately there is one lesson that girls in transition should learn well but all too often do not-- posing for pictures early on may earn some badly-needed money but those pics are going to be bouncing around the 'net FOR EVER AND EVER AND E-V-E-R.

So if you really must do it, prudence suggests you at least make sure the photographer is not visually challenged and has some concept of how to take flattering pictures.

FWIW Nicole does look a whole lot better in some more recent pix I've seen.

ptyseminole
06-02-2008, 04:01 PM
not my cup of tea...

Prospero
06-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Eva Vortex has some nice discreet ones. The girl in the first pics is too much

Arc-Angel
06-02-2008, 07:45 PM
This is Belladonna a new girl i am working with these are some of her test shots. another tattood lady.

Steve-Oh
06-02-2008, 08:52 PM
Penelope anyone?

GroobySteven
06-02-2008, 09:05 PM
[quote=qeuqheeg222]

So if you really must do it, prudence suggests you at least make sure the photographer is not visually challenged and has some concept of how to take flattering pictures.

FWIW Nicole does look a whole lot better in some more recent pix I've seen.

It really wasn't a photographer issue in these sets. You can only work with it so far - and when a model decides not to smile and to present herself in a specific way, then there is little we can do to encourage them. It's the same photographer who photographed her in later sets, where she looks softer, warmer and as many have pointed out, "a whole lot better".

BeardedOne
06-02-2008, 09:16 PM
Nicole has some serious ink, and I'm sure she has no intention of ever lasering it off. Though I have no tats myself and am not an aficionado of the art, per se, I do appreciate the passion and the work that goes into body art.

Though I don't see us as ever knocking boots, I'd have a great time just hangin' with her and taking the tour of her personal art exhibition.

MacShreach
06-02-2008, 09:45 PM
when a model decides not to smile and to present herself in a specific way, then there is little we can do

Amen, that is true. It wasn't specific dig, I can well see there might have been a challenge in the case in point, but in general it is true-- we have all seen pictures that the girls must just cringe when they see, three or four years later when they look like dynamite on legs. I still think a little caution is wise. And listening to the photog, that helps.

mrironknee
06-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Penelope anyone?

Wow, must be a good tattoo artist! The detail required to make her look like her ass needs a shave.

No offense?

thezodiac
06-03-2008, 12:18 AM
This is Belladonna a new girl i am working with these are some of her test shots. another tattood lady.
a bit rough on the face, but the legs are to die for!

B_Neg
06-03-2008, 01:37 PM
for a groupe of people, culture, sexuality/ whatever you want to call the girls here and the guys who admire them; its astounding how closedminded you all show yourselves to be in and on a site where you all preach being openminded and loving life. stop judging other peoples choices and think about how sick you are of others judging yours... admire art and beauty in all its forms, and lets respect eachother and have a damn good time doing it... that is my rant, enjoy..

BigTSHunter
06-03-2008, 02:37 PM
I think she is hot. Also, she was nice to add me to her myspace and has always been cool to me so I'd fuck her! Nicole is awesome!