PDA

View Full Version : WOW I am humbled , THANKYOU THANKYOU

WendyWilliams
05-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Last night was such an amazing and humbling experience. I was really worried about the party. I knew Allanah and Dina had worked so hard to make it memorable but without guest its not a party.

First let me say to Allanah: We started out the same time, we have our pageant histroy LOL, and we have had some up and downs but last night you truly made me feel like a friend and the party was amazing. OH Bitch didnt you get the memo, RED! lol Thankyou for the red dress, the party, the poster *which I want please*!

Dina: I admire your beauty so much but last night again you were an amazing Hostess and new friend! From the moment I stepped in the club you were attending my EVERY need. Stripper was Hung, hehe. The party was great, and your friends that came were ALL so nice.

Jay and Farrah: Getting to know you guys have been such a great time. You both have been amazing friends, THANKYOU. You two are a great couple with big hearts.

To ALL the girls and the guys that came out. THANKYOU. I cant believe how at 1pm it was packed on the 1st floor, 2nd floor was more for the intimate conversations LOL. I was so amazed at how many guys came out and gave such compliments. To Joshua thankyou for the Michael Koors Perfume, Beverely and Lisa thankyou for the earrings. All the cards were nice and to the gentleman who gave me a ride home, hehe THANKS .

THaNKS THANKS THaNKS

Solitary Brother
05-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Happy birthday Wendy!

ocguy
05-04-2008, 01:03 AM
happy bday

tsfarrah
05-04-2008, 01:45 AM
it was a great night girl!

i really paid for it in the morning! lol
hoope to see you tonight at Push mwah xx

doradora
05-04-2008, 11:51 AM
I didn't watch party.
but I am sure, the party was great, and you had great time.
I feel your happiness from in this post. :D
Happy birthday Wendy.

Mugai_hentaisha
05-04-2008, 01:55 PM
sorry I couldn't make it, Highland games and all

But Wendy Darling there isn't anybody that deserved it more than you.

You rock girl

William