PDA

View Full Version : What studios make the worst videos

whitdo
04-30-2008, 10:48 PM
I think its a tie between Avalon and Robert Hill. The thing about it is that they both have hot girls but the camera work sucks and they never get a good angle.

Dinand
05-01-2008, 01:13 AM
Actually I love the Robert Hill movies, mostly the TBI serie. As far as worst....I think you're pretty right with Avalon and also White Ghetto.

whitdo
05-01-2008, 09:53 AM
some of the Robert Hill movie are ok but them and Avalon get on my nerves with those fake cumshots and horrible angels. Also I hate when dvds don't have there chapters chopped up. And they both do it and I cant stand it because most of the scenes can be boring. White ghetto dose make some bad movies also.

justatransgirl
05-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Actually, ours have to be the worst by far. But then for some reason you guys buy them! Giggle.

But we have fun making our vids - we are distinctly low tech. Whoever isn't horizontal is drafted for camera duty. We have a big flat panel TV out of sight so I can direct from bed and we all get drunk and have a blast!

And after all isn't that what it's all about, having hot sex with your friends!

Check out the time on the clock in a couple of our videos - they are shot at like 2 am.

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

gandalf
05-01-2008, 12:04 PM
I am not sure who is worst, but without a doubt Joey Silvera is best. He gets it all right: the performers are beautiful, the camera work is exact and the content is almost always what I want to see.

Tony Vee with Grooby is also good for the same reasons.

Androgeny has beautiful models and good camera work, but often disappoints on content.

Pretty much everything else is amateurish and disappointing.

Dinand
05-01-2008, 05:42 PM
I don't buy Evil Angel she-male movies simply because in my opinion it's too much shemale on male action while I'm strictly into male on shemale action. In my opinion the best shemale movies are with and from Brazil.

whitdo
05-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Evil dose make the best movies they just need more girl on girl.

hwbs
05-01-2008, 06:55 PM
some of these companies could take a lesson or 2 from john leslie...

hwbs
05-01-2008, 06:55 PM
some of these companies could take a lesson or 2 from john leslie...

budeluv77
05-01-2008, 07:30 PM
I agree about John Leslie!