PDA

View Full Version : An incredible girl I recentley met

dictats
04-29-2008, 03:54 AM
I normally don't post. Just a lurker for the most part but I have finially decided to post because I met someone who has made quite the impression on me. I am from the east coast but was out west last week and had the opportunity to visit 7069. For those of you who have never been there I can honestley say there is no single place on earth where you will find more beautiful tgirls..... period. With that said these girls were way outta my league. Now I have no issue with guys paying a girl for them to be with them, but that doesn't do it for me. Which is one reason why im so inexperianced, that and as a military guy im not loaded, so im pretty much a dork when it comes to meeting girls

So im there taking in all the beautful girls, (building my spank bank) when in walks Carmen Cruz. She is not wearing anything flashy, just jeans and a sweater, but she is by far the sexiest girl within a 100 mile radius.

I normally dont have the guts to approach girls like these, particualy ones like Carmen, but I did. Told her if she needed a drink during the course of the evening she should let me know. Well she did, I bought her a drink and began to get to know her. What a great, down to earth, fun to be around girl she is. She could have taken the drink and left, instead we hungout and had a great time and got to meet many of her friends and even grabbed some burritos after the show.
She has reaffirmed to me that there is nothing better in this world than tgirls.
If you ever have a chance, say hello to her, you wont be dissapointed

Odelay
04-29-2008, 05:10 AM
Carmen Cruz... wow!

Nice story, thx for sharing. I would buy her drink after drink if I were in a similar situation.