PDA

View Full Version : Hey (rogue) Moderators.....Common Courtesy would be nice.

ARMANIXXX
04-18-2008, 07:25 PM
My topic asking what TS clubs/parties/shows in NYC are active and who throws them was removed.

I'm not dismayed at the fact that it's gone as much as I'm curt over the fact the "offending" moderator didn't even display the common courtesy of sending me a PM saying something like "This topic turned into a fuck fest and I'm taking it down bitch".

Even that would have been admirable and more preferable to just trying to be all slick about that shit.

I'm willing to even bet that it wasn't a "true" mod that did it, as it seems to be the way things are going down lately.

That being that case, the case that rogue mods just roam around and do what the fuck they want around here, you might as well give me mod powers too. At least when I fuck people's shit up, I'll at least have the decency to tell them.

WTF gives?

bulldog
04-18-2008, 10:44 PM
My guess as to why they took it down is b/c it was getting quite ugly, damn near a slug fest

ARMANIXXX
04-20-2008, 09:35 PM
My guess as to why they took it down is b/c it was getting quite ugly, damn near a slug fest

I don't care how ugly it was gettin,

Moderators are supposed to write a warning or a PM to the original poster or something......it's common courtesy, especially when said post was made with fair intent.

As I alluded, I bet the post was removed by a "pseudo-mod"........someone like Allanah, or one of her friends.....and that's not freakin cool at all.

BiCuriousGeorge
04-20-2008, 09:41 PM
Forgive me if I'm being nosey but isn't the question to the thread they deleted the first thing you see under "Sticky Topics" of the general discussion page. It says - "NYC: Info On Allanah Starr's & Dina Delicious Parties!" and also - "NYC: Click Here for Info on All Sunny Dee-lite Parties". That's why I thought your thread was deleted. I could be wrong so again forgive me for being nosey.

elo
04-20-2008, 09:47 PM
You already mentioned that not only mods have the ability to delete posts.It even hapened that a mod deleted a mod or not mods post.

You only have two options.Get used to it or leave the board. :shrug

ARMANIXXX
04-20-2008, 09:51 PM
Forgive me if I'm being nosey but isn't the question to the thread they deleted the first thing you see under "Sticky Topics" of the general discussion page. It says - "NYC: Info On Allanah Starr's & Dina Delicious Parties!" and also - "NYC: Click Here for Info on All Sunny Dee-lite Parties". That's why I thought your thread was deleted. I could be wrong so again forgive me for being nosey.

__________________________________________________ __________________

There's more than those 2 shows/clubs/parties in NYC bro.

BiCuriousGeorge
04-21-2008, 01:23 AM
I know there are more parties but those are the two threads that host the most parties. Sunny hosts one on Tuesdays and Fridays, and Dina and Allanah host on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. That's 7 parties there. Plus there are a few small time bars with mainly CD's and TV's. Other than that you are right and they should have at least PM'd you before hand to let you know. They control the board I guess and have access to delete threads. There are some on here I wish I could delete myself but I'm only a small time poster.

Dina Delicious
04-21-2008, 01:31 AM
Actually someone placed a phone call asking for it too be taken down
and it was not me
i guess the truth was just too much for some

xo
DD

Yoda Rules!
04-21-2008, 02:58 AM
Armani, in case you were wondering, the best parties in NYC involve Sunny Dee Lite, Yasmin Lee, and Jennifer Paris. Not only are they the three hottest TS girls in NYC, they are also really cool girls. As for deleting posts, it seems that some people like to use the "edit" and "delete" features to re-create history and that is quite unfortunate. Of course my humble opinion will probably be erased now for its validity.

Dina Delicious
04-21-2008, 03:27 AM
all i have to say is that i did not ask for any post or thread to be removed
i dont have the ability to delete posts or threads
and that it was not done by allanah
there was a call placed to a moderator on this board asking them to take the post down
so say what you want
i do not hide behind
this computer darling furthermore if you think anyone on this board thinks you are a real poster and not a shill
you need some serious help

take care
DD

attack me or my parties
ill show you a few things DARLING

TheOne1
04-21-2008, 03:37 AM
see ARMANI.. as you can see above, your old thread is making a come-back, just change the title, and itll be like it was never gone

Yoda Rules!
04-21-2008, 04:23 AM
Dina, once again I don't understand your posting but you seem to be insinuating that you don't beleive I am a real poster. Is it completely incomprehensible for someone to have a difference of opinion? Either way, I assure you and the rest of the HA community that I am indeed a real poster with real opinions.

I actually comtemplated changing my HA screenname because of the misconception that I might actually be someone else but I decided against it. This is an open forum and I don't have to justify myself to anyone, i know who I am and that's all that matters. I'm just here to have a good time and chat with some hot TS girls and I'm thankful that I've managed to meet a few.

Imagine someone posting that Jennifer Paris is hot -is that so hard to beleive? It seems that 1,000 other HA users seem to agree with me. Either way, I harbor no ill will towards anyone and I wish you the best. May the force be with you.

NYCe
04-21-2008, 04:29 AM
Getting a PM giving a reason when a topic is deleted? That's not going to happen anytime soon. The shear workload of that is insane.

Oh and I deleted that thread.

Dina Delicious
04-21-2008, 04:30 AM
this has nothing to do with jennifer at all
now im confused!!!
what the fuck are you talking about?

let me break it down for you !!!
the thread was deleted
it was not deleted by me i dont have that power
it was not deleted by allanah
someone else called a mod and had it deleted
I WISH THAT THREAD WAS STILL UP!!!!

now sir what is it that you do not understand

Dina Delicious
04-21-2008, 04:31 AM
thank you
very much NYCe

xo
DD

xfiver
04-21-2008, 06:51 AM
Armani, in case you were wondering, the best parties in NYC involve Sunny Dee Lite, Yasmin Lee, and Jennifer Paris. Not only are they the three hottest TS girls in NYC, they are also really cool girls. As for deleting posts, it seems that some people like to use the "edit" and "delete" features to re-create history and that is quite unfortunate. Of course my humble opinion will probably be erased now for its validity.

You are the biggest fucking trainwreck on the board. Once you started, you just couldn't stop could you? Like the crack pipe you smoke - DEE-LITE-FUL!

:lies :smh

AllanahStarrNYC
04-21-2008, 07:17 AM
I definately did not ask for anything to be deleted nor did I delete anything.

It's just better to ignore the people on this board who suffer from mulitple personality dirorders.

zerrrr
04-21-2008, 07:45 AM
My topic asking what TS clubs/parties/shows in NYC are active and who throws them was removed.

I'm not dismayed at the fact that it's gone as much as I'm curt over the fact the "offending" moderator didn't even display the common courtesy of sending me a PM saying something like "This topic turned into a fuck fest and I'm taking it down bitch".

Even that would have been admirable and more preferable to just trying to be all slick about that shit.

I'm willing to even bet that it wasn't a "true" mod that did it, as it seems to be the way things are going down lately.

That being that case, the case that rogue mods just roam around and do what the fuck they want around here, you might as well give me mod powers too. At least when I fuck people's shit up, I'll at least have the decency to tell them.

WTF gives?

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i174/evilwaldo/stupidchart.jpg

ARMANIXXX
04-21-2008, 05:27 PM
I definately did not ask for anything to be deleted nor did I delete anything.

It's just better to ignore the people on this board who suffer from mulitple personality dirorders.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

My apologies for implying that you may have removed my previous topic......it is clear that it wasn't you or Dina.

ARMANIXXX
04-21-2008, 05:48 PM
Getting a PM giving a reason when a topic is deleted? That's not going to happen anytime soon. The shear workload of that is insane.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Let me ask you this,

What was wrong with just "locking" the topic if you felt it was getting indignant? I understand you may be working here understaffed, but there shouldn't be a need to just remove a perfectly fit and well meaning post just for the simple fact that someone you may know or like is asking you to....and then without even giving the author a heads up? Yes, I realize this is "your site", and you have the power and the right to do what it is you do, but perhaps next time, perhaps it would be more honorable to show good faith, as a moderator, to do the right thing, instead of randomly applying a certain brand of favoritism.

We all make mistakes, that might be the better way to go about it the next time.

zerrrr
04-21-2008, 07:48 PM
Just a quick thought. If you are looking for sympathy this board is not the place to get it.

chefmike
04-21-2008, 08:58 PM
Just a quick thought. If you are looking for sympathy this board is not the place to get it.

LMAO...some people are just so damn sensitive... :sadcry :violin

NYCe
04-21-2008, 10:58 PM

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Let me ask you this,

What was wrong with just "locking" the topic if you felt it was getting indignant? I understand you may be working here understaffed, but there shouldn't be a need to just remove a perfectly fit and well meaning post just for the simple fact that someone you may know or like is asking you to....and then without even giving the author a heads up? Yes, I realize this is "your site", and you have the power and the right to do what it is you do, but perhaps next time, perhaps it would be more honorable to show good faith, as a moderator, to do the right thing, instead of randomly applying a certain brand of favoritism.

We all make mistakes, that might be the better way to go about it the next time.

here you go.