mimiplastique
04-17-2008, 08:32 PM
i just got done wacthing this movie

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm

I would like to share it with you ....

El Nino
04-17-2008, 08:40 PM
Now we're talkin'...
second two thirds of the movie kick ass. First third has some religious jargon that in my opinion isn't really the crux of the issues we face nowadys, like th Unconstitional IRS, income tax, wars, etc....

yodajazz
04-17-2008, 09:59 PM
Yeah, I saw it maybe a month ago, and it is very interesting and thought provoking. I was really amused by the part regarding the financial scandal of the 1920's, involving grandaddy Bush, Prescott Bush. That helps to give some perspective on the current one.

It has been a little while, so I would be interested in others impressions of the movie.

mimiplastique
04-18-2008, 03:49 AM
Yeah, I saw it maybe a month ago, and it is very interesting and thought provoking. I was really amused by the part regarding the financial scandal of the 1920's, involving grandaddy Bush, Prescott Bush. That helps to give some perspective on the current one.

It has been a little while, so I would be interested in others impressions of the movie.
i found the movie to be informative and it cleared my mind of alot of suspicions i have had and also answered alot of questions i had about religion.

blacktgirls
04-18-2008, 04:03 AM
yeah , just last sunday i saw a half man half monkey walking in the park.

El Nino
04-18-2008, 04:40 AM
Really blacktgirls? What, did you walk by a mirror? ;)

bat1
04-18-2008, 05:36 AM
Great flick! made me hate Bush that much more LOL!

lot's of good stuff 911 was great

ThNKS :D