PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Paris Sighting!

EyeCumInPiece
04-10-2008, 09:57 AM
So im strolling around SoHo today, shopping for summer gear, minding my P's and Q's, and who do i see....Jennifer. Im about 99% sure it was her. And if it was....id have to agree with those of you whove said in the past that shes even more gorgeous in person. Yup, highlight of my day.

MR_Chip
04-10-2008, 10:39 AM
should have given her a little slap on the ass

EyeCumInPiece
04-10-2008, 05:47 PM
should have given her a little slap on the ass

I wouldve, but she might be an inch or two taller than me and im reserved not to grope any woman who can possibly kick my ass.

TsJennifer
04-10-2008, 05:56 PM
So im strolling around SoHo today, shopping for summer gear, minding my P's and Q's, and who do i see....Jennifer. Im about 99% sure it was her. And if it was....id have to agree with those of you whove said in the past that shes even more gorgeous in person. Yup, highlight of my day.

Thanks for the kind words!

My goodness when ever Im out shopping I always have a sighting! Thats so funny! I was shopping for some summer trip that I am going on.

Was a beautiful day in soho and today is gorgeous as well!

XoXo,

Jennifer Paris

Http://www.jenniferparis.net

dieselrigid
04-11-2008, 03:49 AM
I don't have the same fortune as you lucky people in NY. I live in Ct, but plan to hopefully see her with my own eyes one day. She is truly the most beautiful lady I have ever seen. Maybe at next Tuesday's party? Jennifer??

Sunny Dee-lite
04-11-2008, 03:54 AM

My goodness when ever Im out shopping I always have a sighting! Thats so funny! I was shopping for some summer trip that I am going on.

XoXo,

Jennifer Paris

GOTTA LOVE THE CELEBRITY SIGHTINGS! MUAH CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW HOT YOU WILL LOOK TOMMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BTW WAIT TILL YOU GUYS SEE WHAT JENNIFER WORE TO LAST TUESDAYS EVENT IT WAS AMAZING!

Yoda Rules!
04-11-2008, 03:59 AM
Starbucks coffee - $4.75
Monthly rent - $2,900.00

Seeing Jennifer Paris in Soho - Priceless :)

lpell
04-11-2008, 05:29 AM
Idid not see jennifer in soho. jennifer if your in the neighborhood on friday. pass by front of bloomingdales at 2 o clock and i will say hello .

medmanus
04-11-2008, 06:35 AM

I saw Jennifer Paris in person for the first time on Tuesday night, and she is one of the few people that actually does look better in person than photos. I was really surprised. She is an incredibly beautiful woman.

EyeCumInPiece
04-11-2008, 06:03 PM

XoXo,

Jennifer Paris

next time your shopping around me way.....TAKE ME WITH YOU!! :twisted: