PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Most Amusing Email Of The Week

AllanahStarrNYC
04-05-2008, 09:51 AM
Here is one from MySpace:

'I WAS JUST WONDERING DO YOU SUCK DICK AND DO YOU STILL HAVE A DICK AND IF YOU DO, DO YOU LIKE IN THE ASS ??? AM BEING FOR RAL I WANT TO KNOW ???'

LOL

Priceless.

SkyTwo
04-05-2008, 09:54 AM

'I WAS JUST WONDERING DO YOU SUCK DICK AND DO YOU STILL HAVE A DICK AND IF YOU DO, DO YOU LIKE IN THE ASS ??? AM BEING FOR RAL I WANT TO KNOW ???'

LOL

Priceless.

Man, that's weird. I got EXACTLY the same message in my inbox the other day. Probably a Nigerian scam of some sort.

AllanahStarrNYC
04-05-2008, 10:00 AM

LOL

Priceless.

Man, that's weird. I got EXACTLY the same message in my inbox the other day. Probably a Nigerian scam of some sort.

Did you get the follow up too?

'I SEE UR TO BIZ TO TALK TO A DUDE LIKE ME OH OK LOL!! '

I get some gems.

SkyTwo
04-05-2008, 10:02 AM

LOL

Priceless.

Did you get the follow up too?

'I SEE UR TO BIZ TO TALK TO A DUDE LIKE ME OH OK LOL!! '

I get some gems.

No. Pffftt. I wired the guy a couple hundred dollars and never even heard back! Typical.

Trans Mission
04-05-2008, 11:00 AM
I quote a great line from a great movie "Denial can be an ugly thing!"

Some fans of the transgendered scene are just a bit too uncomfortable with accepting the fact of liking men as Women, so they are absurd.

Surely, Allanah, you're desensitized to this stuff by now!

AllanahStarrNYC
04-05-2008, 02:21 PM
I quote a great line from a great movie "Denial can be an ugly thing!"

Some fans of the transgendered scene are just a bit too uncomfortable with accepting the fact of liking men as Women, so they are absurd.

Surely, Allanah, you're desensitized to this stuff by now!

Yes, but I still get amused :)

Ibrar
04-05-2008, 02:54 PM
I don't get anyting as plain silly as that, but there was one particular time I used to get a load of emails from this guy who was selling items on ebay.
At the time, I was looking for a rare album, and that guy had a copy for sale, but at a high price. He emailed me saying he wold set up an auction just for me so i could purchase the album as soon as he listed it... But i decided to buy it elsewhere! So the dude kept emailing me saying I ripped him off, screwed him, stabbed him in the back, etc etc...
Then he kept emailing me lists of other albums he had for sale, in the hope I may just want to buy them, even after going through all the offensive emails he sent me!
Albeit, this story isn't as good as Allanah's email, but its my 2 cents! lol

Ibrar
04-05-2008, 03:05 PM
I don't get anyting as plain silly as that, but there was one particular time I used to get a load of emails from this guy who was selling items on ebay.
At the time, I was looking for a rare album, and that guy had a copy for sale, but at a high price. He emailed me saying he wold set up an auction just for me so i could purchase the album as soon as he listed it... But i decided to buy it elsewhere! So the dude kept emailing me saying I ripped him off, screwed him, stabbed him in the back, etc etc...
Then he kept emailing me lists of other albums he had for sale, in the hope I may just want to buy them, even after going through all the offensive emails he sent me!
Albeit, this story isn't as good as Allanah's email, but its my 2 cents! lol

muhmuh
04-05-2008, 06:47 PM
the lol punctuation really adds a nice touch

AllanahStarrNYC
04-05-2008, 06:50 PM
Yeah it's very funny.

I get some good ones. I will try to share more as I uncover the,. But I get so many messages on myspace that quite frakly I can not read them all.

kathyctv
04-05-2008, 07:45 PM
i get my fair share of amusing email from myspace and other site i am a member of, and most of the men are "straight" go figure haha

Nikka
04-05-2008, 10:28 PM
I always get amusing PMīs Allanah, no news