PDA

View Full Version : Faces Of Meth

AllanahStarrNYC
04-05-2008, 09:48 AM
Everytime I see this site- it still scares me

http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/DrugIssue/MethResources/faces/photo_8.html

Dino Velvet
04-05-2008, 10:01 AM
That site scares people today like this movie scared people in 1936.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51rND2p3nIL._SS500_.jpg

Alyssa87
04-06-2008, 12:55 AM
EeEeWwww...
this reminds me of some gross drugie that emailed me offering me 'tina' in loo of my rate. wAcKo!

Mugai_hentaisha
04-06-2008, 01:09 AM
yeah pretty freaky

Meth is big here where I live....I see people like that almost daily

and we are a small town, I can only imagine New York, Atlanta, and others larger cities

jrulez310
04-06-2008, 01:21 AM
whats up with all the scabs on their faces?

Alyssa87
04-06-2008, 01:37 AM
apparently, it makes people nervous and they begin to pick @ their faces. then they pick at the scabs. its a nasty cycle.

nevada64
04-06-2008, 01:39 AM
That drug affects the skin and teeth among other things...

One of the worst drugs out there. Don't do it!

AllanahStarrNYC
04-06-2008, 02:54 AM
whats up with all the scabs on their faces?

Meth users usually develop Staph infections among many other complications. I believe that is what that is.

ConceitedNobody
04-07-2008, 01:42 AM
All Meth users suffer from what they call "Crank Bugs", which makes them believe that they are picking/digging at bugs. Meth is manufactured with chemicals that are toxic to the human body, and once the drug is taken the chemicals remain. The body's natural reaction is to try and eliminate the toxins. Users itch and scratch which causes the open sores.

hondarobot
04-07-2008, 02:06 AM
I did meth once. It was fun as hell for awhile. My binge ended with me sitting in a motel room, drinking beers, watching David Letterman and wondering why I couldn't stop sweating.

Not fun, really.

Oli
04-07-2008, 03:50 AM
I did meth once. It was fun as hell for awhile. My binge ended with me sitting in a motel room, drinking beers, watching David Letterman and wondering why I couldn't stop sweating.

Not fun, really.

What, no hookers? No swords? No bus trips? We're going to need you to punch this up a little bit.

Realgirls4me
04-07-2008, 04:41 AM
The changes are drastic in most of those pictures, if not poignant; and all of those changes take place literally "overnight" in a sense.

... It really must be great stuff, that meth. :roll:

hondarobot
04-07-2008, 05:30 AM

Not fun, really.

What, no hookers? No swords? No bus trips? We're going to need you to punch this up a little bit.

Nope, nothing like that in this story. I believe I stole some motel soap, if that's a decent replacement for high adventure.

redtiger
04-07-2008, 07:04 AM
By looking at the pictures the stuff obviously curbs your desire to take a shower and/or shave, or even get a haircut.

I once had a good friend of mine who was psychologically hooked on pot. And I can understand why some people like smoking pot, but what's the draw with meth?

El Nino
04-07-2008, 07:21 AM
All my friends are addicted to pot. I am not kidding. I can;t understand it or the appeal. At least its not Meth though!

6hungry
04-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Makes me want to have a face of meth.

By the way, isnt that Malcolm McLaren at the right?
http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/DrugIssue/MethResources/faces/photo_8.html

Dasnasdi
04-07-2008, 05:14 PM

Not fun, really.
Agreed. Tried it a few times, makes you feel like superman, then the next day you fell like absolute shit. Fatigued enough to drop, but unable to sleep. That was it for me. Definitely not worth it.

hondarobot
04-07-2008, 06:02 PM
I will say the effects were amusing at the time, but having not done any drugs for years (and no cocaine or meth or whatever for over a decade) it does somewhat amaze me that I'm still alive.

My meth weekend involved myself and two friends, road tripping across Minnesota in a beat-up Datsun hatchback (no exhaust, one headlight out, no mirrors, passenger side window gone, bad breaks, pretty much a metal box with tires and an engine). It was also Christmas at the time.

I become convinced that the Rush album "2112" was the most brilliant thing ever recorded. We were loaded with various drugs, and a gallon of Vodka was sitting between the front seats as we broke every speed limit we encountered. I didn't see a single police car for three days.

That's really the central problem with drugs. They allow a person to do really stupid things, and somehow get away with them. Sooner or later, the odds are bound to turn against a person. I'm just lucky and got out of that scene when I did.

dgtlmstry
04-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Wow, I didnt know meth makes you hair grow back LOL

http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/DrugIssue/MethResources/faces/photo_9.html

BabyFirefly42481
04-07-2008, 09:14 PM
Thats crazy....it doesn't take long for that shit to fuck yer body up.....they look terrible

chi73inla
04-08-2008, 01:59 AM
There is nothing sexier than a transvestite tweaker. They love sex so much. God bless them. Sure the end result can be a bummer but that's not my problem.

Nikka
04-08-2008, 03:40 AM
Holy Jesus

hondarobot
04-08-2008, 03:56 AM
That guy is a weirdo, but he's somewhat amusing. He use to post things like "I had sex with that girl, but she has the Aids now and is now in prison".

He's odd.

Azanti
04-08-2008, 06:31 PM
I think you look all right in that pic Allanah.

You did mean the flyer right?

:O)

duuuude
07-02-2008, 12:22 AM
I will say the effects were amusing at the time, but having not done any drugs for years (and no cocaine or meth or whatever for over a decade) it does somewhat amaze me that I'm still alive.

My meth weekend involved myself and two friends, road tripping across Minnesota in a beat-up Datsun hatchback (no exhaust, one headlight out, no mirrors, passenger side window gone, bad breaks, pretty much a metal box with tires and an engine). It was also Christmas at the time.

I become convinced that the Rush album "2112" was the most brilliant thing ever recorded. We were loaded with various drugs, and a gallon of Vodka was sitting between the front seats as we broke every speed limit we encountered. I didn't see a single police car for three days.

That's really the central problem with drugs. They allow a person to do really stupid things, and somehow get away with them. Sooner or later, the odds are bound to turn against a person. I'm just lucky and got out of that scene when I did.

please, do tell more drug-related stories. those have always fascinated me