PDA

View Full Version : I'm Not sure if this has been asked...

GET_ON_MY_HYPE
04-04-2008, 05:43 AM
But if it has I apologize. Ok so shemales start out as dudes but eventually considered a woman...but once they reach that level and say their into girls does that make them gay all over again?

lilly_exohexoh
04-04-2008, 05:57 AM
i would consider it that way. you have so so much to learn.

GET_ON_MY_HYPE
04-04-2008, 06:04 AM
Well to be perfectly honest it is a very serious question and I'm not trying to be facetious in any way shape or form. Its just that logically it makes sense to me.

EyeCumInPiece
04-04-2008, 06:29 AM

Thatiger23
04-04-2008, 06:30 AM
:popcorn

kalina
04-04-2008, 01:21 PM
But if it has I apologize. Ok so shemales start out as dudes but eventually considered a woman...but once they reach that level and say their into girls does that make them gay all over again?

Nope, it just makes them unavailable to guys :D

Hostile
04-04-2008, 01:35 PM
It makes them more of a mess than they already are. I hate seeing 2 TS together and hearing that BS " My sexual identity & My sexual preference are 2 different things " please your a fucking mess. You wanna be a woman to be with other women as a lezbo. A lot of TS girls think they are a star on youtube and big shit here on HA , but in the real world they are just another fucking useless a MESS.

GET_ON_MY_HYPE
04-06-2008, 01:10 AM
Does anyone care to answer?

MrsKellyPierce
04-06-2008, 01:39 AM
Lordy Hostile you are so closed minded. Sexual Identity and Sexual preference are different. Alot of transsexuals become women and had dated and still date women only. So stop with your useless antics of trying to read a whole community because you date a t-girl. It's truly pathetic. You can't sum up a person just because they are a man, women, or transsexual. SO JUST STOP..with your attitude, you are the only "mess" I see.

kalina
04-06-2008, 02:34 AM

There are many levels of gay (like shades of gray). Sexuality is one of those things that just has so many different varieties like colors in a rainbow. Shemales who like genetic girls and/or other shemales are sometimes called transbians (or lesbians for those who've never heard of the word transbians).

bulldog
04-06-2008, 04:17 AM
All I got to say is you are lucky you didnt ask this question about a year and a half ago, they would have chewed you up and spit you out.

On the level though, Peggy would be the best person to ask, she has taught me soooo much and I still have a lot to learn.

By the way, I also think that Sexual Identity and Sexual Preference are to ENTIRELY separate things. What you are and what you like are usually opposites, but not always, and that is what makes the world great...a little variety

Ben

Legspreader
04-06-2008, 04:25 AM
Yes it makes them gay all over again.

GET_ON_MY_HYPE
04-07-2008, 01:45 AM

There are many levels of gay (like shades of gray). Sexuality is one of those things that just has so many different varieties like colors in a rainbow. Shemales who like genetic girls and/or other shemales are sometimes called transbians (or lesbians for those who've never heard of the word transbians).
Thank you, this answers my question pretty good :)