PDA

View Full Version : What Is With This Naomi Campbell Character?

Dino Velvet
04-04-2008, 12:43 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,345951,00.html

Report: Naomi Campbell Arrested at Heathrow Airport, Suspected of Assaulting Police Officer

LONDON — Supermodel Naomi Campbell was arrested Thursday at Heathrow Airport's Terminal 5 for allegedly spitting at a police officer, Sky News television reported.

The 37-year-old British model, known for her fiery temper, was handcuffed on board a British Airways flight to Los Angeles and led off the plane by police, according to Sky News.

A Scotland Yard spokesman told Sky News: "At 5:11 we were alerted to a disturbance at Terminal 5 where officers attended.

"Subsequently a 37-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a police officer and taken to Heathrow police station."

An airport spokesperson told Sky News: "I can confirm that a passenger on board a British Airways flight was removed by police."

Passengers said that Campbell was aggressive and abusive to staff, Sky News reported.

Campbell caused a huge disturbance when one of her three carry-on bags was missing, the Sun reported.

After she was pulled off the plane, cops had to be called because the supermodel flew into a rage when she was told she was unfit to fly, the Sun reported.

Campbell was taken away "ranting and raving" from BA's first class lounge after allegedly assaulting an officer.

Witnesses say they heard the model scream "get off me, leave me alone" as she was taken to the Heathrow police station.

The arrest would be far from Campbell's first brush with the law.

In August 2007, a judge allowed a lawsuit by former Campbell maid Gaby Gibson to proceed, and ruled the supermodel's stormy past can potentially be used against her.

Gibson said the fashion plate verbally abused her on a number of occasions and then physically attacked her in January 2006. The Romanian immigrant said Campbell had become furious when she couldn't find a pair of Stella McCartney jeans.

"I've had it with you, f—-ing b—ch," the lawsuit quotes Campbell as saying before she allegedly punched or kicked at the back of Gibson's head.

In June 2007, Campbell settled a lawsuit with a former employee who claimed she abused her verbally and physically on three continents.

Amanda Brack, of Fort Lauderdale, Fla., sued Campbell in July 2006 for unspecified money damages, accusing her of assault, battery, false imprisonment and infliction of emotional distress. Brack's papers said the abusive incidents started a month after she began working for Campbell in February 2005.

In March 2007, the catwalker was released from a garbage truck garage in Manhattan after completing five days of community service for assaulting her maid.

The model pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault for throwing a phone at her maid over a missing pair of jeans.

Her maid, Ana Scolavino, required four stitches to her head, since the phone apparently was crystal-encrusted. Campbell said it was an accident because she did not intend to hit her.

In an agreement negotiated with prosecutors, a Manhattan Criminal Court judge sentenced Campbell to the five days of community service, to take anger management classes and to pay $363.32 in restitution to Scolavino, as well as covering her hospital bills.

The Associated Press and the New York Post contributed to this report.

I wish somebody would kick this bitch in the cunt the next time she tries to pull shit like this.

http://www.foxnews.com/images/334594/1_22_010708_new_naomi.jpg

El Nino
04-04-2008, 01:20 AM
agreed bro...

jennifer_dresser
04-04-2008, 01:47 AM
I'm not going to side with her, but she probably wasn't the only person being aggressive and abusive in Terminal 5 at the time. It opened on the 27th March, and its estimated within 4 days there was a backlog of 28,000 bags.

S6XN9NE
04-04-2008, 01:51 AM
That woman is so damn sexy, and her temper problem is nothing more than her subconscious screaming out for a guy like me to tame that wild ass (just wish she would come to realise it.....LOL)

jennifer_dresser
04-04-2008, 01:55 AM
That woman is so damn sexy, and her temper problem is nothing more than her subconscious screaming out for a guy like me to tame that wild ass (just wish she would come to realise it.....LOL)

Oh yeah, of course. Why didn't we think of that? :wink:

kathyctv
04-04-2008, 03:00 AM
she is to dam cocky for her own good, and cocky bitches, (besides us hehe) should shut the fuck up

Fox
04-04-2008, 06:03 AM
Hm, Naomi assaults someone, the suns rises in the east, babies spit up after being over-fed, kids go to school tomorrow, etc. Just another day, I suppose. :lol:

heartburnkid
04-04-2008, 07:29 AM
I'd fuck her still. :)

bob69
04-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Naomi misbehaving? Never!!!! She was and apparently still is a spoiled and violent brat who is used to getting her way. I think that is is high time someone put her in the naughty corner.

Dino Velvet
04-04-2008, 10:08 AM
I'd fuck her still. :)

I'd fuck her too as I barely pass up an opportunity to nut. I would also be able to be on top of her and give her endless punches to the face. I'd stick my finger up my own ass and give her the worst Filthy Sanchez ever that would have the consistency of Laura Scudder's Old Fashioned Chunky Peanut Butter.

El Nino
04-04-2008, 04:46 PM
hahahahahaha

sexyshana
04-04-2008, 05:54 PM
I love it... she should have kicked Tyra Banks ass when she was a guest in her show.