PDA

View Full Version : BARE BACK BLOW JOBS

mimiplastique
04-01-2008, 05:59 PM
With all of the stds floating around nowadays just as common as a cold ....
Why do clients call you asking for bare back oral ????
I FOR ONE ALWAYS USE CONDOMS WHEN GIVING A BLOW JOB .If a client will ask me for a bare back blow job then he will for sure ask and probably has asked other girls for one and gotten ia bare back blow job . Just think of that one of those girls has got to have some type of an std giving away bbbj's

WHAT KILLS ME IS WHEN THEY HANG UP ON YOU BECAUSE YOU SAY YOU DON"T GIVE OUT BARE BACK BLOW JOBS :roll:

mimiplastique
04-01-2008, 06:00 PM
and yes there is a condom on that dick
i just saved it the bbbj

blckhaze
04-01-2008, 07:07 PM
The fireman needs his coat.
I can understand if a guys seein the same girl and they come to an agreement, but life too short, and my penis means too much to me over the long haul for a BBBJ with a chick i just met.

Stay safe. wrap up ya pickle. He thank you when hes not burning when your 65.

mimiplastique
04-01-2008, 09:09 PM
haze i don't know weather or not to slap you or thank you .... you confuse me sometime but i miss you
chat later ????

ed_jaxon
04-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Damn girl!

Never saw dat pic.

Here's what I am used to seeing :wink:

mimiplastique
04-01-2008, 10:02 PM
thank you for this pic ed i almost look like a play boy bunny :)

blacktgirls
04-01-2008, 10:26 PM
that's fine with me. ......... the more important question is will you let your clients give you a condomless blowjob????

mimiplastique
04-01-2008, 11:30 PM
i would have posted a picture of him sucking me off but he was too shy ... but they always have to wear a condom ... my toy is what men want to see besides my face .... so yea they all wear condoms when giving me a blow job ... it's a two way street !

blacktgirls
04-02-2008, 12:37 AM
i would have posted a picture of him sucking me off but he was too shy ... but they always have to wear a condom ... my toy is what men want to see besides my face .... so yea they all wear condoms when giving me a blow job ... it's a two way street ! :? i understand that you will only give the client a blowjob if he is wearing a condom. ....what i was asking was when the client is giving you a blowjob , do you yourself insist on wearing a condom or can the client give you a bareback blowjob?

mimiplastique
04-02-2008, 01:28 AM
i would have posted a picture of him sucking me off but he was too shy ... but they always have to wear a condom ... my toy is what men want to see besides my face .... so yea they all wear condoms when giving me a blow job ... it's a two way street ! :? i understand that you will only give the client a blowjob if he is wearing a condom. ....what i was asking was when the client is giving you a blowjob , do you yourself insist on wearing a condom or can the client give you a bareback blowjob?

Baby let me put it to you like this .... NO BARE BACK BLOW JOBS >>>> ON EITHER END !

blacktgirls
04-02-2008, 02:44 AM
xxxxxoooo

slinky
04-02-2008, 02:49 AM
i would have posted a picture of him sucking me off but he was too shy ... but they always have to wear a condom ... my toy is what men want to see besides my face .... so yea they all wear condoms when giving me a blow job ... it's a two way street !

Reminds me of a Polish joke.

DC
04-02-2008, 03:06 AM
Im sorry but I hate BJ's with a condom, you would have to be very unlucky to get an STD through a BBBJ. But the risk is still there, it really does take the fun and pleasure out of it.

mimiplastique
04-02-2008, 05:10 AM
Im sorry but I hate BJ's with a condom, you would have to be very unlucky to get an STD through a BBBJ. But the risk is still there, it really does take the fun and pleasure out of it.

yea my adivce would be to find a girlfriend and stay faithful

blckhaze
04-02-2008, 05:20 AM
haze i don't know weather or not to slap you or thank you .... you confuse me sometime but i miss you
chat later ????

you choose. I think i can take it either way.

and hopefully we bump heads in the room or on YIM. been a while

slinky
04-02-2008, 06:12 AM

Did you know that the risk of getting certain STDs from intercourse with a condom is no less than the risk of getting certain STDs from oral sex without a condom?

Point being that the same advice could be given to people who are having "protected" intercourse as "unprotected" oral sex, so people who are doing one shouldn't be so judgmental of people doing the other (but people who are doing neither could look down their noses at both).

darkko
04-02-2008, 07:00 AM
Can I just say HOLY DAMN you are HOT!!! BBJ or not can I just see more!!!!!

doomGeneration
04-02-2008, 07:18 AM
I have to agree with the original poster. Play it safe whenever possible. That being said, once you're in action, it's difficult to think rationally. Hopefully the other person can think for you........

daidone
04-02-2008, 08:00 AM
that pic of MImi giving head is off the charts hot.

Mimi come over right now!

mimiplastique
04-02-2008, 09:25 AM

Did you know that the risk of getting certain STDs from intercourse with a condom is no less than the risk of getting certain STDs from oral sex without a condom?

Point being that the same advice could be given to people who are having "protected" intercourse as "unprotected" oral sex, so people who are doing one shouldn't be so judgmental of people doing the other (but people who are doing neither could look down their noses at both).

okay heres my point

listen and listen to it GOOD !

these are TRICKS calling
WHO HAVE SEEN MORE THAN JUST ONE PROSTITUTE IN THEIR LIFE NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THEY SAY IT"S THEIR FIRST TIME >>>>
SO CLIMB OFF OF YOUR HIGH HORSE WITH YOU FACTS AND STATISTICS
BEFORE YOU BECOME ONE IF YOU ARe NOT ONE ALREADY . AND UNDERSTAND SUCKING A TRICKS DICK WITHOUT A CONDOM IS WRONG
THE LAST THING ANY GIRL NEEDS IS HERPES GONO OR SYPILLIS
SO PLEASE WITH THIS KNOW IT ALL ATTITUDE
JESUS CHRIST .
:roll:

mimiplastique
04-02-2008, 09:26 AM

okay heres my point

these are TRICKS calling
WHO HAVE SEEN MORE THAN JUST ONE PROSTITUTE IN THEIR LIFE NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THEY SAY IT"S THEIR FIRST TIME >>>>
BEFORE YOU BECOME ONE IF YOU ARe NOT ONE ALREADY . AND UNDERSTAND SUCKING A TRICKS DICK WITHOUT A CONDOM IS WRONG
JESUS CHRIST .

tsntx
04-02-2008, 09:51 AM
shes good to go... call her up boys 713- 866- 6249

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g135/his_mistake/SuckYoDick.jpg

mimiplastique
04-02-2008, 09:54 AM
shes good to go... call her up boys 713- 866- 6249

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g135/his_mistake/SuckYoDick.jpg
yes mam

rotflmao

blakpadi
04-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Mimi is so hot if she told me to put on an entire deep sea diver frogman suit before entering-I would...flippers optional?
The girls face is off da charts!!!!!!!

mimiplastique
04-02-2008, 08:40 PM
thank you :) your very sweet :)

mpcc2004
04-02-2008, 10:34 PM
I am always amazed that people in this day and age would actually object to condom used with casual sex. It doesn't matter what kind of sex it is. Is momentary pleasure worth a lifetime of hell, or worse. Not for me.

Legspreader
04-02-2008, 10:53 PM
No raincoat no action. Sometimes it's hard to resist a gorgeous TS but I always use condoms.

latin2c
04-02-2008, 11:36 PM
I have been a faithful latex user since the age of 16 and decided at that age that i wont have any type of unprotected sex ti'll I'm married ( granted we all fall of the wagon here and there ) But why would anyone now a day's ask for any type of BB Action, It's 2008 Need i say more ?

mimiplastique
04-03-2008, 12:06 AM
NO RUBBER NO ACTION !!!!

slinky
04-03-2008, 07:15 AM
okay heres my point

these are TRICKS calling
JESUS CHRIST .

You are truly blissful.

mimiplastique
04-03-2008, 07:40 AM
sarcasm ???? DO i detect it ???
i mean your avatar is some one getting RAMMED with out a rubber ...

blacktgirls
04-06-2008, 03:13 AM
the most important part of ashley dupre's erotic review when she worked under the name of victoria for jason itzler...............BBBJTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mimiplastique
04-06-2008, 08:56 AM
the most important part of ashley dupre's erotic review when she worked under the name of victoria for jason itzler...............BBBJTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what does this mean ?????????????????

ARMANIXXX
04-06-2008, 09:54 PM
I keep on tellin some of you nasty motherfuckers that uncut cocks have a significantly greater chance of gettin shit like this.

mimiplastique
04-07-2008, 12:10 AM
I keep on tellin some of you nasty motherfuckers that uncut cocks have a significantly greater chance of gettin shit like this.
shit like what ????

blacktgirls
04-07-2008, 01:25 AM
the most important part of ashley dupre's erotic review when she worked under the name of victoria for jason itzler...............BBBJTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIMIPLASTIQUE asked, " what does this mean???????" .......BARE BACK BLOWJOB TOO COMPLETION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ :claps

slinky
04-07-2008, 03:55 AM
BBBJTCNQNS

slinky
04-07-2008, 03:56 AM
shit like what ????

Bareback blowjobs?

Thatiger23
04-07-2008, 08:48 PM

what does this mean ?????????????????

mimi you have beautiful eyes

mimiplastique
04-07-2008, 08:54 PM
thank you so much ... how sweet :)

ed_jaxon
04-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Sniff.......but I was the camera man on that vid in the store. :cry:

Seriously though.......This is not art, or even cinema.

This is life. Mimi is an entertaining person, that's why her train vid has been passed around so much. This is a reflection on what happens when you are around her. No writing, no pre-planning just turn on the cam and see where life goes.

Anti you cannot compare it to real film making although I bet there would be a great story if someone actually did that. And Youtube is one of the greatest communication vehicles invented since the telephone. Yeah 99.99% of stuff on there is crap but that one .01% allows anyone to reach the masses with messages that need to be seen. Not pure freedom of speech but as close as we have been in a long time.

ARMANIXXX
04-08-2008, 08:59 PM
shit like what ????

__________________________________________________ ____________

I'm talkin about shit like herpes and other shit like Staph and stuff.

Uncut cocks are more risky to themselves and to others. Of course, all the uncut people, they are in denial. I mean, who the hell wants to be told that they are a health risk.

You're cut Mimi, so don't trip........just remember what I'm sayin though........it's real talk.

mimiplastique
04-09-2008, 03:53 AM
shit like what ????

Uncut cocks are more risky to themselves and to others. Of course, all the uncut people, they are in denial. I mean, who the hell wants to be told that they are a health risk.

You're cut Mimi, so don't trip........just remember what I'm sayin though........it's real talk.
GROSS

drock
04-20-2008, 05:18 PM
I wish that was my dick in your mouth mimi!

mimiplastique
04-20-2008, 07:25 PM
I wish that was my dick in your mouth mimi!

:shock: :shock: :shock:
omg

paulyboombatz
04-21-2008, 04:24 PM
shit like what ????

ignorance is bliss obviously. please dont post your crap opinions as facts. all it takes is a little google to prove this idiot wrong.

paulyboombatz
04-21-2008, 04:25 PM
shit like what ????

ignorance is bliss obviously. please dont post your crap opinions as facts. all it takes is a little google to prove this idiot wrong.

mimiplastique
04-21-2008, 05:20 PM
shit like what ????

thanks for calling me an idiot :) it really makes you look alot smarter

KiraHarden
04-21-2008, 07:51 PM
shit like what ????

Hey Mimi

Are you upset with me? :(

mimiplastique
04-22-2008, 05:35 AM
shit like what ????

Hey Mimi

Are you upset with me? :(

why would i be mad at you ???????? i love you baby :)

eded
09-19-2016, 02:17 AM
Bareback would be flavourous.