View Full Version : Beautiful Day In SOHO NEW YORK

lpell
03-25-2008, 12:26 AM
I Saw the very BEAUTIFUL Jennifer Paris on broadway a nd spring. Very nice. very nice. Thats All.

Nikka
03-25-2008, 12:31 AM
and where are the cell phone voyeur pics? :)

lpell
03-25-2008, 12:44 AM
Sorry no piccies

Yoda Rules!
03-25-2008, 01:50 AM
I was in Soho today and I didn't see her :(

Lucky guy..

hwbs
03-25-2008, 01:49 PM
when my gf lived down there u would see many a celebrity and a tranny or 2..i remember i was at the corner with my gf and i saw Samuel l Jackson...he gave me the old head nod at the corner :)

Yoda Rules!
03-26-2008, 02:39 AM
Samuel Jackson is one cool cat but I think I'd still rather see Jennifer Paris anyday :)

TsJennifer
03-26-2008, 06:33 PM
I Saw the very BEAUTIFUL Jennifer Paris on broadway a nd spring. Very nice. very nice. Thats All.

What was I doing when u saw me? Why didnt you come up to me and saw hello?

Xoxo,

Jennifer Paris

flabbybody
03-26-2008, 06:43 PM
you have to look like that to have any chance for a cab

looks like Houston and Broadway

lpell
03-27-2008, 04:44 AM
Paris in SOHO, Jennifer you were just strolling by near Bloomingdale s , looking casual nice with jeans and a grey coat or jacket . next time i will say hello

Yoda Rules!
03-27-2008, 05:41 AM
Thanks for the picture Jennifer. I think that was the before picture, the next picture is seven cabs colliding trying to pick you up :)

Sunny Dee-lite
03-27-2008, 07:13 AM
Thanks for the picture Jennifer. I think that was the before picture, the next picture is seven cabs colliding trying to pick you up :)

Just a day of the YOUNG and the BEAUTIFUL JENNIFER PARIS! Side note you looked stunning last night Jennifer at the Tuesday Event! BTW can't wait to see the HOT pics of you and YASMIN LEE from last night! Sorry the SECURITY kept interupting and asking for you to put your clothes back on...Damn those RULES!MUAH!!!!!!!!

Prospero
03-27-2008, 08:26 AM
I once saw Joanne Jet in Knightsbridge near Harrods. Domes in a poor second i think.

TsJennifer
03-27-2008, 10:02 AM

Just a day of the YOUNG and the BEAUTIFUL JENNIFER PARIS! Side note you looked stunning last night Jennifer at the Tuesday Event! BTW can't wait to see the HOT pics of you and YASMIN LEE from last night! Sorry the SECURITY kept interupting and asking for you to put your clothes back on...Damn those RULES!MUAH!!!!!!!!

Thanks girl! We snuck around the security and got naked for some of the pixxx

TsJennifer
03-27-2008, 06:22 PM
Here is a sneak peak to many of the pics from Sunny Dee Lite's Tranny Tuesday party!

We had so much fun!!!

See all the pics http://www.JenniferParis.net

Xoxo,
Jennifer Paris

Charlie31
03-27-2008, 08:10 PM
Jennifer,
Thanks for sharing the pics from the other night! I had a great time meeting you, Sunny D, & all the other ladies there.
Take care.

flabbybody
03-27-2008, 08:11 PM
is that the legendary La Cherry Spice between Jen and Sonia?

latin2c
03-27-2008, 08:50 PM
Here is a sneak peak to many of the pics from Sunny Dee Lite's Tranny Tuesday party!

We had so much fun!!!

Xoxo,
Jennifer Paris

Hola jennifer, i'll be in NY for a few days in april and would love to check out at least one of those tuesday party's.
Hopefully you'll be around so i could have the pleasure of meeting you
Great picture by the way

TsJennifer
03-27-2008, 11:29 PM
Jennifer,
Thanks for sharing the pics from the other night! I had a great time meeting you, Sunny D, & all the other ladies there.
Take care.

It was a pleasure meeting you as well!

Thats the beautiful Nichole X !

We had so much fun!!!

Xoxo,
Jennifer Paris

Hola jennifer, i'll be in NY for a few days in april and would love to check out at least one of those tuesday party's.
Great picture by the way

Thanks for the compliment! Would love to meet you at one of Sunny Dee Lite's Parties!!!

XoXo~

Jennifer Paris
Http://www.jenniferparis.net

Charlie31
03-27-2008, 11:47 PM
Jennifer,
Take care.

It was a pleasure meeting you as well!

Thats the beautiful Nichole X !

We had so much fun!!!

Xoxo,
Jennifer Paris

Great picture by the way

Thanks for the compliment! Would love to meet you at one of Sunny Dee Lite's Parties!!!

XoXo~

Jennifer Paris
Http://www.jenniferparis.net

Jennifer,
You're welcome! :D
I look forward to seeing you again the next time I have an easy work schedule. LOL!! :lol:
Take care & I'll see you soon!

Yoda Rules!
03-28-2008, 10:56 PM
Thank you for the amazing picture from the Tuesday night party, you always have the most beautiful girls on Tuesday night :)