hondarobot
03-20-2008, 03:47 AM
:)

Willie Escalade
03-20-2008, 05:06 AM
Same ol'...same ol'... :wink:

yodajazz
03-20-2008, 08:29 AM
To me, things have gotten a little better. A few people are no longer posting here or have slowed down. I won't name any names for fear of stirring up ghosts.

justatransgirl
03-20-2008, 09:02 AM
Yeah, I've slowed down... I actually got a life so my online time is restricted to about 1/2 a hour.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

scorpion
03-21-2008, 12:13 AM
Yeah, I've slowed down... I actually got a life so my online time is restricted to about 1/2 a hour.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

I have some day of now...1/2 a hour ..i which i have this time. Earlier I have 6 weeks of and 8 weeks work now its feels like i works 30 hours a day 10 days a week 60 days /month 1200 days / year :roll: But i feel fine and my company grows :wink:

How about you honda...al fine whit you?

Hostile
03-21-2008, 12:15 AM
Hi Honda where ya been, whats new with you?

Tomfurbs
03-21-2008, 12:28 AM
I'm gonna take this opportunity to welcome Scorpion back into the fold and celebrate the timely return of his crazy (some would say inspired) spelling.

hondarobot
03-21-2008, 12:45 AM
Hey, all. Everything is fine with me at the moment, in fact better then fine. Our nightclub got bought by some new people who are planning on putting a few million $ into fixing things up. New toys for me, so I have no complaints.

As far as online forums, I'm usually posting exactly where I'm sure most people familiar with me would imagine I'd be posting. I had to pick a new name, but at least I got out of the dog house finally.

:wink:

Like everyone else, I do still check out HA on occasion, though. This is the Big Kahuna of TS forums, I'm sure it always will be.

scorpion
03-21-2008, 12:46 AM
I'm gonna take this opportunity to welcome Scorpion back into the fold and celebrate the timely return of his crazy (some would say inspired) spelling.

Thankyou Tomfurbs. But i gonna leave you again four a while after
this weekend then my hollyday is over.