PDA

View Full Version : Where to go tonight?

ricorusso
07-02-2005, 03:36 AM
Does anybody know of a good place in the city to hang out and meet some sweet ladyboys?

I haven't gone out on the prowl in long time. I use to go to Now Bar and Edelweiss. Just wondering if anyone had any other ideas.

Where's the best place to go these days?

Rico

TomSelis
07-02-2005, 06:43 AM
Pickin's are slim now my friend.

Your best bet are the parties on Thursday or Saturday. If that's not your scene....you're pretty much SOL.

Dina Delicious
07-02-2005, 12:11 PM
i hate the term ladyboys or shemales,,,really they are just gross im a damn transsexual call me that not a degrading name ,,,really guys i believe you are better than this

Ecstatic
07-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Dina, you underscore a point I--and others--have made elsewhere: different people prefer different labels (if labels must be used at all). Vicki likes shemale, you find the term gross and prefer transsexual. Maybe someday we won't need labels at all.

As for ladyboy, I think that's appropriate only for Thai girls as that's the English translation of the term (katoey) used in Thailand, and none of those I've known have objected to the name. But it doesn't seem appropriate for transsexuals who are not Thai.