PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Op vs Post-Op

RMan1
03-10-2008, 11:42 PM
Which do you think has an easier time finding a long lasting relationship and why?

hugochavez
03-10-2008, 11:48 PM
Without answering the question, I would rather date a pre-op than a post-op.

tgirlzoe
03-10-2008, 11:59 PM
I have found that many guys will use a tgirl for sex but have no interest in seriously dating her. I have heard from post-ops that they have less of a problem with this.

One of my net friends is 17 and getting surgery in a couple months when she turns 18. She said that if she turns 35 and still isn't married, "screw disclosure!" If I was her, I might push it up to 30...

muhmuh
03-11-2008, 12:43 AM
considering that the majority will want to have the operation at some point which will repell most of their previous admirers youd think that the answer would be post
but then again the long term dating pool is probably identical(ly small) for posts and pres

mbf
03-11-2008, 01:26 AM
I have found that many guys will use a tgirl for sex but have no interest in seriously dating her. I have heard from post-ops that they have less of a problem with this.

There could be other factors here. For instance, many who will have srs have it when they are already a bit older, at an age when people in general tend to be way calmer, also sexually. So they get the impression itīs easier , although they were just putting more effort in having a LTR now.

I also suspect you will find a lot of rationalization here. In so far as srs is irreversible, so even in the event of unpleasant results, they simply wonīt admit it.

bottom line is: for serious dating, a possible marriage, neither non op/pre op/post op have good cards.

simply, bc a guy looking for wife material most likely wants to have own children.