PDA

View Full Version : What should I add to my site..

BiancaStJames
03-10-2008, 04:34 PM
guys check out my site let me know what types of vids and pics you would like added.. I am adding new content daily, just would love to know what you would like to see???

www.niteflirt.com/biancastjames

razoredge1975
03-10-2008, 06:42 PM
more pics

BiancaStJames
03-10-2008, 06:44 PM
I def will Im taking some new ones all this week and I promise they will be up along with more vids by the weekend..

Any thing special you prefer???

Bianca

trany_socker
03-10-2008, 06:58 PM
I prefer to see girls fucking guys, Can you do that????

BiancaStJames
03-10-2008, 07:27 PM
oh yes I def can you wanna volunteer for the video hehe =)

Bianca

MrsKellyPierce
03-10-2008, 07:36 PM
You would look so much prettier with softer make up. You have a nice facial structure. Try 'browns" instead of black on the eye. And a more nuetral lip tone with a gloss, and a brown with a bit of a pink tone for your cheeks.

You just look really harsh.

BiancaStJames
03-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Thanks kelly..... Yea I know someone else did my make up there, actually I dont care for it either thats why im redoing my sexy pics lol... again thanks for the advice, btw your gorgeous,

Bianca

MrsKellyPierce
03-10-2008, 07:49 PM
Thanks kelly..... Yea I know someone else did my make up there, actually I dont care for it either thats why im redoing my sexy pics lol... again thanks for the advice, btw your gorgeous,

Bianca
www.niteflirt.com/biancastjames awesome, can't wait to see. Thank you.

BiancaStJames
03-10-2008, 07:54 PM
and of course kelly will be the first to see the new pics and vids....=)
Thanks again for the advice your such a sweety

Bianca

spooker609
03-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Hmmmmm.....
I think it either needs pics and vids of me fucking you or you fucking me.... hmmmm , guess we need some of both so we can decide :wink:

TsVanessa69
03-11-2008, 12:58 AM
sometimes niteflirt is funny about the types of pics u post. No sexual content, no nudity. They check ads often. The pics you have now are cute add a few in lingerie, and get your ratings up. Girls with ratings get called first!

BiancaStJames
03-11-2008, 01:55 AM
Hmmmmm.....
I think it either needs pics and vids of me fucking you or you fucking me.... hmmmm , guess we need some of both so we can decide :wink:

well I would love it either way hehehe

BiancaStJames
03-11-2008, 01:58 AM
sometimes niteflirt is funny about the types of pics u post. No sexual content, no nudity. They check ads often. The pics you have now are cute add a few in lingerie, and get your ratings up. Girls with ratings get called first!

Thanks for the advice I def will!!!!!

Bianca

BiancaStJames
03-11-2008, 03:34 AM
I will be on all night!!!!!!!
give me a call let me know what you want to see on my site and you can tell me what you want to do to mr or me to you ;)

kisses
Bianca

BiancaStJames
03-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Thanks to everyone for the advice new content up and more to come

trany_socker
03-12-2008, 05:50 PM
oh yes I def can you wanna volunteer for the video hehe =)

Bianca

I would love to