PDA

View Full Version : Just Discovered.

Johnny B.
03-06-2008, 04:33 AM
I got this thought when I was driving today.
What if you, right now in this day and age, discovered that your Aunt, or Grandma was a transexual. What would you do and say?
For me I dont know wether to be confused of hit on her. Id go with hit on her. I really dont know. lol

GroobySteven
03-06-2008, 04:55 AM
What if you, right now in this day and age, discovered that your Aunt, or Grandma was a transexual. What would you do and say?
For me I dont know wether to be confused of hit on her. Id go with hit on her. I really dont know. lol

You need to stay in Mississippi

Johnny B.
03-06-2008, 05:02 AM

Whats that a southern joke?

AlySinclair
03-06-2008, 05:13 AM
Well, most of us don't really hit on our Aunt's and Grand Ma's... ^^

(only teasing, just twisting your words!) ^^

Welcome to Hung Angels, sunshine!

Johnny B.
03-06-2008, 05:18 AM
Well, most of us don't really hit on our Aunt's and Grand Ma's... ^^

lol gos guys just answer the question.

muhmuh
03-06-2008, 06:06 AM
What if you, right now in this day and age, discovered that your [...] Grandma was a transexual.

please explain to me how that would work exactly

Johnny B.
03-06-2008, 06:31 AM
What if you, right now in this day and age, discovered that your [...] Grandma was a transexual.

please explain to me how that would work exactly

Your parents mom or dad was adopted.

thx1138
03-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Mine are all dead.

Thatiger23
03-06-2008, 12:29 PM

i think if your hitting on her you not from mississippi you must be from west virginia....and that is a southern/redneck joke

Fox
03-06-2008, 12:57 PM
The most that would happen is I might say "Hey, how's it hangin'?"

Wombat
03-06-2008, 03:18 PM

There are probably many forums dedicated to incest were you can discuss the rights and wrongs of making your Granny wear a strap-on and pretending she is a transgender, but this isn't one of them.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-06-2008, 04:00 PM

LMFAO!!!
If your family tree does no fork should be another concern if you are hitting on your Aunt or Grandma

All family trees in Mississippi go straight up!!!

eggbert
03-06-2008, 08:29 PM
I'd start an act and fuck them both on stage along with the rest of my family. We'd call our act The Aristocrats!!

felix volkbein
03-07-2008, 02:57 AM
I'd go with hit on her.

You'd hit on your Grandma? That's an "Eww."

I'd probably say, "So what were the Stonewall riots really like, Nana?"

mischelle
03-07-2008, 05:08 AM

Even if your granny is a tranny, um she's still your granny. That's like saying I want to bust a nut in my grandma's butt. *Gross*