PDA

View Full Version : New Katie Cokks photos on Latest Black-Tgirls Update!

NYCe
06-28-2005, 11:47 PM
She hasn't posted in a while :(
Want to see more? JOIN BLACK-TGIRLS via one of the links below! :lol:

brickcitybrother
06-29-2005, 03:31 AM
Good Lord ... what a vision. I wonder who's lucky enough to come home to such a beautiful sight?

Brickcitybrother

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."

tsluver247
06-29-2005, 05:31 AM
Already a member. Katie is hot. I am glad that to see the update with Katie, Tina (super hot), and Claudia Junior (cute newbie).

Overlord Abomination
06-29-2005, 08:02 AM
Good Lord ... what a vision. I wonder who's lucky enough to come home to such a beautiful sight?

mmmhmm mmmhm I love that girls body, Especially those tities

dajuicy
06-29-2005, 02:04 PM
whats pretty remarkable, is the difference infeel of her photos from here earlier photos....she is making quite a transformation.....but is it just a different lighting set up....cause she looks like 3 shades toward high yellow in the latest updates, as opposed to the previous shoots....must be the high ozone levels down there in atl....if the earlier shoots werent on the update, i dont know if i would have recognized her....oh yea, and talking of updates, are those clip on nipples on stacy....can you buy them in cvs or rite-aide?...one thing for sure, all the girls looooove steve in atl....talk about a kid in the candy store....

popperluv
06-29-2005, 02:35 PM
Wasnt she telling everyone that she was coming to NYC but never did?

tsluver247
06-30-2005, 02:12 AM
Tina is smoking hot too.

Man Fuck It
06-30-2005, 03:31 AM
nice

NYCe
06-30-2005, 04:17 AM
Wow, I was on the train with Tina one night. I figured she was TS but she's really passable
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/tina3003_580.jpg

canihavu
06-30-2005, 01:45 PM

Last time I chatted with her, she was having trouble finding a reasonably priced hotel.

dajuicy
06-30-2005, 02:19 PM
yea...tina is very beautiful...most entriguing, is her face, she doesnt have that look of 1,000 and one nights of bad sex on her face...she's still with a pure heart and mind, i hope she doesnt get jaded....i hope she has a life....im guessing she does and will...

popperluv
06-30-2005, 02:26 PM

Last time I chatted with her, she was having trouble finding a reasonably priced hotel.
Canihavu Im suprised you didnt offer your place :lol:

Maybe we should do a Post which shows the best rates for hotes in NYC :lol:

canihavu
06-30-2005, 02:43 PM

Canihavu Im suprised you didnt offer your place :lol:

Maybe we should do a Post which shows the best rates for hotes in NYC :lol:

Believe me Popper, if I could offer my place, I'd have her here and I'd play with that big package she has ALL weekend, lol. Her new pics look GREAT, BTW.

mixedprettyboy
07-01-2005, 07:02 PM
Hope she don't ruin those succulent titties by gettin implants! Not all ladies look good with them. Besides, you seen one set of implants, you've seen em all.