PDA

View Full Version : 2 Preview Pics from Nyc Shoot

WendyWilliams
03-01-2008, 10:58 PM
Here are 2 pics from my NYC shoot by the wonderful Miguel Cruz................1st Set in the whie will be live on my website March 31st and the stripes go live on April 7th,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thats right all my weekly update samples are in the Coming soon page on HotWendyWilliams.com..............Updates are in the can so far till April 7th with videos being edited also.

Thankyou MIGUEL and Allanah for the bang advice LOL

tstv_lover
03-01-2008, 11:10 PM
Thanks for posting these pics Wendy. You look amazing and love the poses.

Look forward to seeing the rest of the pics when you post them on your website!!

slickct
03-01-2008, 11:23 PM
My pleasure Wendy. Looking forward to next time.

eggbert
03-01-2008, 11:59 PM
Nice pics Wendy. I especially appreciate the resolution quality, good lighting and most of all no touch up (at least it appears that way).

slickct
03-02-2008, 01:26 AM
Same here Cheri.

TsJennifer
03-02-2008, 01:43 AM
Love your new pics! You look Beautiful!!

xoxo,

Jennifer P

dskreet2
03-02-2008, 02:01 AM
If I came home from work to you looking like that, I wouldn't even remember who I worked for. You LOOK RAVISHING!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
03-02-2008, 02:42 AM
Here are 2 pics from my NYC shoot by the wonderful Miguel Cruz................1st Set in the whie will be live on my website March 31st and the stripes go live on April 7th,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thats right all my weekly update samples are in the Coming soon page on HotWendyWilliams.com..............Updates are in the can so far till April 7th with videos being edited also.

Girl- Amazing.

I am so glad you took the haircut suggestion.

As I told you- it looks modern, fresh, and very NOW.

And it gives you a totally different look!

I am very pleased for you.

bat1
03-05-2008, 02:42 AM
you look great! :D a few more please.....

tsfarrah
03-05-2008, 03:09 PM
lovely as always Wendy x

VictoriaJaye
03-05-2008, 10:28 PM

Girl- Amazing.

I am so glad you took the haircut suggestion.

As I told you- it looks modern, fresh, and very NOW.

And it gives you a totally different look!

I am very pleased for you.

yah, Wendy's hair does look good. Bangs are totally in right now. But i can't bring myself to get those!

Hope all is well!

V