View Full Version : Here's to you, Mr. "I hate to cum and run but..."

slinky
03-01-2008, 03:43 AM
Think of yourself as lucky. imagine if it were the opposite? That happens with a lot of girls, and it sucks (more time, no more $)

El Nino
03-01-2008, 04:05 AM
I think this falls under the category of "Too much information".

flabbybody
03-01-2008, 05:03 AM
I'm a little uptight about how I look naked (been that way since I was 13)

It's not terrible, but I wish it was better.
maybe that's why guys feel embarrased and just want to get dressed after they're done. especially when they're with a young hottie with flat abs

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-01-2008, 05:46 AM
I think watching clients shoot their loads and then IMMEDIATELY get dressed to leave is very entertaining. There's usually a nice attempt at making polite small talk, which is often about the most mundane-yet-pleasant topics. :D

STFU

TomSelis
03-01-2008, 06:56 AM
LOL!!!

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!....So uhhh you come here.....uhhhh.....yeah....I'm just....gonna......go."

El Nino
03-01-2008, 07:08 AM
I'm just saying... what, do you expect these guys to ask for your hand in marriage or something? Geesh

RMan1
03-01-2008, 09:20 AM
Why is it funny?

ossumpeiEIEIO
03-01-2008, 09:35 AM
Maybe they're trying to leave before they puke.

yodajazz
03-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Why is it funny?I just think it's cute. It always makes me smile. Haven't you ever seen a girl do something that showed a little vulnerability, but that you still thought was cute and funny?

Why are some of you guys getting so defensive? It wasn't an insult. It was an observation. :?

Actually this oberservation is very appropiate for this new month of March. It fits perfectly with an old saying about the March weather around here. They say, "It goes in like a lion, comes out like a lamb."

wombat33
03-02-2008, 04:30 AM
I think watching clients shoot their loads and then IMMEDIATELY get dressed to leave is very entertaining. There's usually a nice attempt at making polite small talk, which is often about the most mundane-yet-pleasant topics. :D

I guess it is true to some degree.

My first few times I tried to stay around and talk, lay in bed even and be sweet to the girl but I got the bums rush really bad.

After it happened again and again............I just figured that is what the pro girls wanted.........for us to get the fuck out of there ASAP.

I have had a few that let me stay and talk, share some laughs and some humanity. Those were the best times.

My ponit is it's not just the guys who cum n run.

wombat33
03-02-2008, 04:35 AM

STFU

STFU???

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-02-2008, 05:40 AM
STFU???Pay no attention to him. He's had months of sexual frustration built up when he posted it.

He will be spider monkeying me soon anyway, so I feel loved. :)

fuck you bitch

but yeah I did win that bet quite well

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-02-2008, 06:02 AM
just had a Rick James moment
which is funny considering I dont do drugs

jessrabitchaser
03-02-2008, 06:35 AM

Funny thread..lol..I think i have done this a million times in the past..I think cause after I bust and im not horny anymore , im just majorly turned off @ that point and say to myself"what the hell was I thinking " and then just keep it moving ..

gunn
03-02-2008, 06:46 AM
NICOLE i missed you!

blckhaze
03-02-2008, 07:34 AM
NICOLE i missed you!Hi, Gunn. :)

also misses mS. Tits Magee in the FC.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-02-2008, 07:57 AM
so stfu & pack bitch

blckhaze
03-02-2008, 07:59 AM
so stfu & pack bitch

LMAO

blckhaze
03-02-2008, 08:29 AM
so stfu & pack bitchCan you help me pack my she-cootch? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ67l2Xpiu8

EzrinJemEzrinJem
03-04-2008, 07:36 AM
Now now now...guys...er, I mean, girls....er I mean TRANNIES!!! Take it easy!!! (I'm confused!)