PDA

View Full Version : Fleshlight..........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-29-2008, 12:39 AM
if there was ever something I wish I could buy stock in I think it should have been this fleshlight apparatus..............
UPS guy was at the shop today dropping off parts and said he had at least 10 of them going out to customers

BeardedOne
02-29-2008, 01:44 AM
I so love my Fleshlight, purchased from my friend Kim Airs at her store, Grand Opening in Brookline, Massachusetts (Shameless commercial plug).

I swear to gawd, it feels just like live pussy without the drama and added expense of dinner and a show! :D

When TW stuck her finger in it she looked at me and said "You bastard! I soooo want a dick right now!". :lol:

cockgobbler
02-29-2008, 04:02 AM
if there was ever something I wish I could buy stock in I think it should have been this fleshlight apparatus..............
UPS guy was at the shop today dropping off parts and said he had at least 10 of them going out to customers

So much for the discrete plain brown wrapping so nobody would know what you ordered.

trish
02-29-2008, 04:19 AM
if i ever catch my man wastin' his hard tool on that thing when he could be pleasurin' me, i'll slap 'em silly.

on the other hand, some days, a girl could use a rest; maybe it's not so bad havin' one of those things in the junk drawer.

Ne0n S0ul
02-29-2008, 04:53 AM
I Love The Flesh Light

tsntx
02-29-2008, 08:38 AM
i LOVE mine... its the ice version "clear"

loves it

mp.rodriguez21
02-29-2008, 08:43 AM
i LOVE mine... its the ice version "clear"

loves it

Lady, butt, mouth or stealth is the important question ;)

blackdong4sale
02-29-2008, 08:45 AM
i wanna fleshlight

zerrrr
02-29-2008, 09:48 AM
How do they test for real anal feel?

hwbs
03-22-2009, 09:40 PM
i just ordered up one of them...i kept hearing all this stuff about them from ts and the guys so i had to break down and order one up...it was hard deciding which insert to get ....

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-22-2009, 09:41 PM
i just ordered up one of them...i kept hearing all this stuff about them from ts and the guys so i had to break down and order one up...it was hard deciding which insert to get ....

hope you got the vortex

hwbs
03-22-2009, 09:44 PM
i was all over it...one of the girls told me to order that one...she said she just hope she does not get replaced ,lmfao

Richctdude
03-22-2009, 11:08 PM
they are big sellers

transmaven
03-23-2009, 12:53 AM
use it with an Aneros

for a shocking experience :twisted:

Instrumental
03-23-2009, 04:35 AM
I have the stamina training one. I heard that one feels best.

JanetElise
03-23-2009, 06:54 AM
Fuck, I have been putting it off. Now
with all these testimonials I gotta have
one!!!

LilWyte
03-23-2009, 07:30 AM
they actually look cool ahah
what about like the length of them tho?

JanetElise
03-23-2009, 07:54 AM
they actually look cool ahah
what about like the length of them tho?

Why? You have a super long cock?
If so come and see me darling :peanutbutter

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-23-2009, 08:39 AM
Wyte, I had to unscrew the end cap to use it
hope that helps, lol

CaptainGeech
03-23-2009, 09:05 AM
Hmm. Always curious about that thing. I'm honestly surprised to hear these glowing reviews. You sound like the people in the Enzyte ads.

LilWyte
03-23-2009, 09:06 AM
Wyte, I had to unscrew the end cap to use it
hope that helps, lollol is that with the new one?

macjay18
03-24-2009, 09:34 AM
Was just reading some testimonials about the fleshlight and from these i found some guys really personify the fleshlight- such as calling it 'mildred' for example etc etc. Also read that a few guys like to go down on 'Mildred' (eat her out) before the guy bangs it. Do you guys try to emulate this 'girlfriend' like experience?

alyssats
03-25-2009, 03:32 PM
owww love fleshlight too but it make me cum so quick jeje

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-25-2009, 03:35 PM
sounds like you need the endurance version
are you adjusting the end cap?

alyssats
03-25-2009, 03:49 PM
owww sorry im not familar with that JWBL
I just use the one from a guy friend of mine he said he wants to watch me using it then i cum so quick i think maybe because its too tight. Then my cum squirt all over it jeje

ShyLatino(a)
03-25-2009, 10:42 PM
i brought one last year with the ribbed inside and the one with the anal tight.

The ribbed is by far the best.. the tight ass one...is a bit too tight.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-25-2009, 11:30 PM
i brought one last year with the ribbed inside and the one with the anal tight.

The ribbed is by far the best.. the tight ass one...is a bit too tight.

no sir the vortex blows the ribbed away, I should know I have both, I never touch the ribbed one, which reminds me i need to wipe the dust off of it

I've been getting alot of "thank you's" for this thread, here's a tip for you horny muhfuckas

BUY AN EXTRA SLEEVE AND DUCT TAPE THE CAP ON THE BOTTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the suction from that alone will probably have you passed out on the carpet with your dick twitching to regain circulation

oh yeah

WHEN ILF SENDS YOU A SALE GO LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've bagged sleeves for $15 and inserts for $20 on past sales, they really do not skimp on their customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hwbs
03-25-2009, 11:34 PM
all i have to say is WTF !!!!!!!!!

sheyum
03-26-2009, 01:17 AM
are u guys kidding?
i thought those fleshlights were like blow-up dolls--for losers?
you really USE them?
are they good?
how do you do it? you hold it in your hand??

and youre telling me t-girls use them?
i don't believe that..

WendyWilliams
03-26-2009, 01:22 AM
My video on yum is with a fleshlight and I LOVEDDDDDDDDDDD it, I bought one after that and it helps out alot LOL

hwbs
03-26-2009, 02:09 AM
are u guys kidding?
you really USE them?
are they good?

i don't believe that..

fleshlight.com they got all your answers there...this is coming from someone that never owned any of these toys ever....

Fu Manchu
03-27-2009, 12:08 AM
BUY AN EXTRA SLEEVE AND DUCT TAPE THE CAP ON THE BOTTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Taking it to the next level.......

http://fl.rhps.org/reedvalve.html

Speedbump clear ftw

sheyum
03-27-2009, 03:16 AM
excuse my ignorance--but what exactly do you do with the fleshlight?
and what makes it so great?
thanks

CaptainGeech
03-30-2009, 09:43 PM
Hopefully those who might respond to this wont be bias from the companies that pay for ads here. With that said do any of you guys know a good online store for buying toys? I am a bit reluctant to give my credit card and other info unless I know I can fully trust the site and company. I would also like it to be discreet since I have roommates.

hwbs
03-30-2009, 10:08 PM
if u are that worried...buy one of those prepaid visa debit cards and use that...

JanetElise
03-30-2009, 10:17 PM
Hopefully those who might respond to this wont be bias from the companies that pay for ads here. With that said do any of you guys know a good online store for buying toys? I am a bit reluctant to give my credit card and other info unless I know I can fully trust the site and company. I would also like it to be discreet since I have roommates.

www.bigsextoystore.com

They are very reputable and they ship discreetly.

advil
03-30-2009, 10:21 PM
Flesh light is great. Only issue I have is that I am not huge, wish they would put the tighter versions with a good texture like the super ribbed or wonderwave. I get more pleasure from a rubber masturbation sleeve I have. Gonna try that mod out though. Thanks for the link.

CaptainGeech
03-30-2009, 10:42 PM
if u are that worried...buy one of those prepaid visa debit cards and use that...

Yeah. I was actually planning on doing that. I didn't know Visa offered that so I was going to do American Express. I was still a bit concerned about the discreet aspect as well as them selling my info and getting on a bunch of BS junk mailing lists.

lol. Holy crap. I didn't realize until just now that amazon has sub-agents that sell sex toys. Funny shit. Sadly it looks like they don't carry Fleshlight.

tsntx
03-30-2009, 10:49 PM
are u guys kidding?
you really USE them?
are they good?

i don't believe that..

i have an ice version and just bought the ribbed sleeve

in fact i just used it bc im bored at my hotel

and that you CAN beleive